2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Edo, Magical, Horror, Romance, Yuri, Historical, Military
So I know I'm a bit late however I recently have seen that demo for Wayhaven Chronicles book 2 is out and honestly it's just as good as the first one. To prepare for the second books final release I have to say I've played the first book and second demo quite a lot the past few days. Hours and hours trying different things and different avenues of approaching each character (Except Farah. I don't mind her so much, but she would be my last pick of them all. Ava, then Nat, then Morgan).

I only mention this, and put it in the interest check because who would like to rp within the world of Wayhaven? The Agency and how it connects to the different governments. How it came to be and when. All the different races and species that have been shown, and even more that we don't know of yet. Until the second book, and all the way up until the last and 7th one there is so much potential in building a world around the one that has already been quite established by Sera. I have a craving to expand on the current knowledge of Wayhaven and turn it into something more alive than it already is.

Now as the tags suggest, this could develop into anything depending on the interest. The creation of a new unit containing OCs? Playing as the already determined Unit Bravo (Either gender, or a mix of course)? There are plenty of ways to go with this idea and I wanted to share it to see if there are any people who are as interested in Wayhaven like me!