The Way Station || Live, die, or stay? || Alway Accepting!

15G9JSwh.jpg

"Don't bother me, I'll rip your fucking head off!!"

Name:
Chet Dixon

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Psychological Disorders:

Severe Fits Of Rage, Anger Management Issues, Paranoia.

Personality:

Before Chet started to show signs of mental problems, he was a kind and down to Earth guy. Chet use to be fun and brotherly to everyone, now he's mean, chaotic, and dangerous. There's still some of Chet left in the craziness, but you just have to pull it out of him.

History:

Chet's life was fucked from the beginning, his father was the king drug lord of Texas, Chet's mother was one of his father's many whores. After he was born his mother died from an overdose of cocaine. When Chet turned 18 his father started to groom him into becoming the new drug lord. Chet was a natural at leading the drug kingpin, he was nicer and kinder then his father. People would call him weak and a punk, but he didn't care what they said. His people respected him, that's all that matter. When Chet turned 28 he started to show signs of mental problems, people said it was probably because of his mother's issues. He would become super paranoid and angry with his men. Chet once dunked a guy's head in a bucket of acid, just because the man questioned him about a decision he made. Like his father, Chet had a lot of women, unlike his father Chet had male whores that he slept with too. If the women or men didn't obey him he would beat them unconscious. Chet became a psycho maniac that was feared and hated.

Cause of Death:

Chet sat himself on fire, burning himself alive.

Reason for Choosing Suicide:
He was paranoid and felt like his men were going to turn on him, so he killed himself, before they got the chance.

Regrets:
Nothing.

I love your character (⌒▽⌒)

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Lol thanks its way darker then my char on the old way rp. After Sasha accepts him getting intro up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I
As if that's even a question, Justin. Obviously accepted XD
I know just put of respect lol. Intrp going up after I get back from getting my hair cut. Later for now. Glad my phone has rich text the cs would have looked bpring wothout it lol.

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Personal Update:

After literal days of laborious essay writing, material review, and exams... I'm down to my last assignment (save for a couple of Extra Credits that I may or may not get to depending on how tonight goes) and one more final exam (8am tomorrow morning, ew). After that, all I have to do is finish moving all of my things from my dorm and I will have nothing apart from my job to prevent me from posting more quickly/regularly.

Sorry again to anyone who's been waiting on posts from me, I'm doing my damnedest to get to them as quickly as possible, and thanks for being so patient with me!

Love you guys, be back soon!

Photograph:
10291419.gif
tumblr_mqasgsCBWL1su25qgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m48drsfcVN1r0e29ho1_500.gif
tumblr_maxrfvlC0Z1rn6ok7.gif

tumblr_nd0daecnU51snusg4o1_500.gif
tumblr_mdm0svEcLu1rvn92lo1_500.gif
tumblr_nf3owqbEGU1t04x43o1_500.gif
tumblr_n0f68pYwNx1ro1t6ho1_500.gif
tumblr_nevttqvQuU1t3ly41o4_500.gif

Name:
Callie Tyler
Sexuality:
What does it matter? We're all lost now. We're all gone.
If you have to know, I am-was, Heterosexual
Psychological Disorders:
Psychosis, Anxiety disorder, MDD.
Personality:
Callie, or Cal, was a wonderful person. She did everything she could to help others. Always keeping herself occupied so she didn't bring others down with her. She tried to be the best she could, and was always there to help ones in need. But when you help everyone else, who helps you?
She was on medicine for her problems, and they worked, up until she made a rash decision to go off of them. Then she fell back into the web that she had been weaving all along.
History:
Her parents cared a lot about her, but they never realized how lonely she was inside. She was the one who would be so happy one moment, and so incredibly depressed the next. She was the one who just laid awake in bed, looking at the ceiling and imagining a place far from here. A place that nothing bad happened. A place where she could be free.
Cause of Death:
She downed her entire bottle of depression medicine.
Reason for Choosing Suicide:
She was tired of it all. She just wanted to feel free. She wanted to feel something. Something that wasn't the endless pain of that voice inside of her head.
Regrets:
Going off her medicine. Maybe if she hadn't she would still be alive.​

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Oops, sorry! People have just been showing up at the way station as of right now. They're going to be heading out to The City soon, though.

If you're accepting...
Photograph:
tumblr_myuesjkZRZ1ru72puo1_500.gif

Name: Charlie JaMon "Call me Charlie."
Age: 19 "Well I just turned 19, but I am curious as to how we age here..."
Sexuality: Straight "I've never been attracted to women."
Psychological Disorders: (Optional) Undiagnosed (Mood swings, lack of connection with emotion, etc.), anxiety, Asperger's syndrome "I'm not what my mother calls 'medically compliant' and I'm not about to soap box to a doctor either. What they don't know won't hurt them- me. So what I get phases?"
Personality: Charlie is a mass of contradictions. She is outgoing at one point, and reserved at another. She has nights where she can do nothing but cry, and mornings when she can't get out of bed but she can also be exciting and the life of a party. She is always very logical in her thought patterns, and very opinionated. She rarely has patience, and jumps from topic to topic. She is also very determined and intelligent. "I really don't know how to describe it except incapable of fully processing emotions. My entire life people have told me 'you're autistic/obsessive/crazy and won't succeed'. I spend my life proving them wrong."
History: (Optional) Charlie was born an 'accident' baby to two loving but unprepared early twenties. Her mother and father , by the time she was 17, were great parents but it was a travel. Her father was bi-polar and this wasn't diagnosed or understood until after she was born. Regardless, she is a fairly well rounded person and very successful. She graduated in the top 10% of her high school, and has finished her first year of college at Georgia State with a full time job - supporting herself (though her parents pay her tuition). She dated around, but never had a serious boyfriend because of her inability to connect emotionally.
Cause of Death: Charlie found a gun and shot herself.
Reason for Choosing Suicide: Seemed like the thing to do.
Regrets: N/A

Is there an IC thread? I'm sorry if you've posted it, I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Uhm hi! I'm really interested in this, and I made a CS. If of course you guys are still accepting.

Jon-xQ______-jon-kortajarena-11033751-1000-630.jpg
jonapollo3.jpg

Name: "David Marchario. How do you do?"
David Elliott Marchario.

Age: "That information is highly unnecessary. But, if you insist. I am twenty-two years of age... Well, was.. Am. Potato tomato."

Sexuality: "Love is love. And frankly, it's amazing."
Pansexual.

Psychological Disorders: "God, bringing me back to my misery. Thanks for reminding me."
Aspergers Syndrome.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. (OCD.)

Personality: "How the hell should I know? How am I supposed to know how I act when I can't even think straight? Such an unfair question."
David is a very quiet and antisocial person, he is was extremely intelligent for his age and still continues to act like a know-it-all to this day. He doesn't like his know-it-all attitude, but he just can't help it. He obsesses over things that catch his eye. He can't help that either. He has a very childish nature and tends to joke around a lot, but when it's time to get serious, he does the job quite nicely.

History: David's parents were not the best. He was neglected at such a young age when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, but he didn't mind. He was always locked up in his room willingly crafting paper origami boats, thinking that one day, he will sail away from his parents, and into freedom. As he grew up, he immediately moved out of his parents house and lived his life in isolation. He has tried countless of times to perhaps make an acquaintance but to no avail, he suffered miserably. Until he was officially an adult at the age of twenty, he started to improve. He made many friends, cracked many jokes, his obsessions lowered. Everything was fine until he met his childhood psychiatrist. She prescribed him pills, but he refused and claimed that there was nothing wrong with him anymore. But that very thought drove him into madness.

Cause of Death: "I wanted to see how many cigarettes I can put into my mouth. Naah. Did I ever mention that I liked pills?"
Drug Overdose.

Reason for Choosing Suicide: "I just couldn't take it. My mind, overbearing. My obsessions, insane. My reality, non-existent. It was just too much for me. But the bliss.. My, was that a weight off my shoulders.

Regrets: Letting his mind get the best of him.

Last edited: