The Way Station || Live, die, or stay? || Alway Accepting!

I plan to make a character and join soon :) this looks really interesting can't wait to see what happens and where it goes

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
Although Axel and Alexis were on the opposite ends of the Spectrum, I think those two are a potential for a Romantic Relationship. What do you think?

Hummmm :3 That sounds like an exquisite love story between Axel and Alexis :3
But considering Alexis has one hell of a bullet in her brain, i'd say it would be really really sad for Axel</3

That would be really cute! And sad at the same time. <~> But everyone's all about the drama.. I guess? I know I sure am. o w o. Axel and Alexis. A&A, kind of like Asking Alexandria.. But that's just really adorable, I'm sorry XD

Sorry I haven't posted my character yet work has been taking up all my time I'll get him up as soon as I can sorry >.<

Reactions: CelestialCellar
Name: Jason McCloud

Age: "Does that even matter anymore? I'm dead. But I was nineteen"

Sexuality: "Why are you asking me this? if you must know I was heterosexual"

Psychological Disorders: Mood swings, and slight depression, panic disorder.

Personality: It's hard to tell with Jason. Due to his mood swings his personality was all over the place. He always tried to do his best to stay calm and collected but it didn't always work out in his favor. He wants to be there for people and help them as much as he can but due to his mood swings if they say the wrong thing it could cause him to snap and then he would end up making things worse rather then better.

History: Jason was an orphan abandoned by his parents when his was only five. They had left him in a restaurant saying they were "going outside for a moment." Jason stayed there for hours waiting for them until the restaurant finally closed and the management called the police. Since he was only five he didn't know his parents names he only knew what they looked like. They never found his parents and he was shipped off to an orphanage. His life there was hell. The owner of the orphanage treated the kids terribly, the orphanage was terribly overcrowded and the kids themselves were nearly starved to death. Any time someone came in to adopt a child the owner would do his best to slander each kid there and make the parents change their minds. Jason at age 10 ran away from the orphanage not being able to handle the abuse there anymore. He only made it a few days however before he was brought back to the orphanage where he was nearly beaten to death by the owner. At age 12 he was adopted by a nice family who loved him dearly. He had nightmares every night because of the torture he endured at the orphanage which only led to more problems.

Cause of Death: "..I'd rather not talk about it...I can still hear the wind whistling past my ears as I fell.." Jumped from a building

Reason for Choosing Suicide: "I couldn't deal with the nightmares anymore. I couldn't deal with the reality that my real parents left me behind. I couldn't handle all the pain that I was putting my adopted parents through with all my problems.."

Regrets: "I regret leaving my adopted parents..I know they loved me very much and no matter what they always did..I wish I could go back and tell them that I love them one last time..to hug my mom and let her know that I'm in a better place now..I also have a smaller regret that I never got to live my life to the fullest..I never got to find love and start a family of my own even though I'm not sure I would have been a good dad.."

sad-teenage-boy-.jpg

• Love

• Love
Omfg I kept pressing Go Home You're Drunk and not the Rainbow thing.

There's going to be a bus outside to come and take them to the city, so if everyone who is currently involved wants to send their characters out front, we can send them off.

Hm, I don't know what to post right now

Oh gosh. I am so sorry for not replying o.o It takes a little while before I can come up with anything. O w o My post will be up soon enough, I hope. If not, please forgive me. (。-_-。)

It's okay, I need to get a post up too. But to all those who are still stuck, there is going to be a bus picking everyone up out in front of the way station taking them to the city. So, if everyone goes out there and starts like interacting with each other, that can happen.

15G9JSwh.jpg

"Don't bother me, I'll rip your fucking head off!!"

Name:
Chet Dixon

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Psychological Disorders:

Severe Fits Of Rage, Anger Management Issues, Paranoia.

Personality:

Before Chet started to show signs of mental problems, he was a kind and down to Earth guy. Chet use to be fun and brotherly to everyone, now he's mean, chaotic, and dangerous. There's still some of Chet left in the craziness, but you just have to pull it out of him.

History:

Chet's life was fucked from the beginning, his father was the king drug lord of Texas, Chet's mother was one of his father's many whores. After he was born his mother died from an overdose of cocaine. When Chet turned 18 his father started to groom him into becoming the new drug lord. Chet was a natural at leading the drug kingpin, he was nicer and kinder then his father. People would call him weak and a punk, but he didn't care what they said. His people respected him, that's all that matter. When Chet turned 28 he started to show signs of mental problems, people said it was probably because of his mother's issues. He would become super paranoid and angry with his men. Chet once dunked a guy's head in a bucket of acid, just because the man questioned him about a decision he made. Like his father, Chet had a lot of women, unlike his father Chet had male whores that he slept with too. If the women or men didn't obey him he would beat them unconscious. Chet became a psycho maniac that was feared and hated.

Cause of Death:

Chet sat himself on fire, burning himself alive.

Reason for Choosing Suicide:
He was paranoid and felt like his men were going to turn on him, so he killed himself, before they got the chance.

Regrets:
Nothing.