The Way Station || Life after Death isn't so easy... || Always Accepting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your character definitely has the most depressing death.
Really? So I have your approval to join in on the Roleplay, or do I need to make some adjustments?

I see. By the way, I am having difficulty on how and where to start. Some suggestions would be nice ^^

Sure! So, in general, characters who have just died wake up in the middle of this heatless desert but you also have the option to have your character preexist in The City --- however, none of the current characters have reached that yet, so I wouldn't recommend it just yet.

In general, most of us have explained the process that our characters go through to get their memories back. It's a good way to introduce some of your character's personality traits as well as an in-character depiction of the character's death/how they feel about it/how they feel about waking up in this surreal place afterward/etc.

Other than that, there are a group of characters in front of The Way Station right now that your character can join.

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Okay, cool, thanks. Hmmm, never role played as a dead pregnant lady before. I look forward to joining ^^

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Lilian Antell
tumblr_n1zahz91Ks1rl2g92o1_1280.jpg

Name: "My name is Lilian Antell, but people call me Doll. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sexuality: "Oh my, I have never slept with someone, as far as I remember. However, I have once held feelings for a pretty lady."

Psychological Disorders: "The man in white said I had what they called Schizophrenia and Psychosis. Truly, I do not understand, Angel says to listen to them, but Lucius says to ignore."

Personality: Lilian is a sweet girl, kind hearted and gentle. She has a lady-like behavior, appearing to be a girl from the Victorian Era lost in time. She is a mortician at heart, finding death, which she lovingly calls as the Lady Death, to be the most beautiful aspect of Life. Despite her kindness, she doesn't see murder as a cruel act, that is, if the death is quick, otherwise, she will claim the murderer to have fouled the beauty of such art.

Due to her conditions, people find it difficult to hold a conversation with her, whose sentences are always so confusing and cryptic, sometimes not making any sense, and others hiding a second meaning.

History: Born in a wealthy family, Lilian lived happy as a normal child, she went to school, played with her friends. Normal. Until November 13th of the year 2003 came.

It started as any other day, with Lilian reading with her mother on the seat of a park. The day was grey, so the park was empty. There was no one, but the mother and daughter. That's when the men came, they held guns. Lilian knew what guns were, and what they did. Of course, the women could do nothing, so they followed.

Six days went through, six days of dark, grey walls. The men were patient, they said father was a foul that didn't love his family. Money was more important. Not Life. But Death. Patience went out. They took both of them and dragged them down the hallway, mother screaming, Lilian silent. They threw mother on a hard bed, held her down.

And then red.

Mother's blood was as beautiful as she. But she suffered, which wasn't good. Fortunately, the men with guns and strange vests arrived, and put down the bad men. Mother couldn't be saved. But now that Lilian saw the sleeping face of the woman, she got relieved. No suffering was good.

They told Father that Lilian was actually quite sane, for someone who saw what she did. Until the voices started, and the monsters crawled out of their nests. Until Schizophrenia and Psychosis invaded her life. Lilian refused to believe the Mother she was seeing was none but a ghost.

Cause of Death: Lilian chose to slit her throat in front of a mirror. There had to be red.

Reason for Choosing Suicide: Father couldn't stand the crazyness of his daughter anymore, and started to force feed her the medicines. When the voices and hallucinations started to stop, when her Mother wouldn't appear anymore, Lilian got desperate. Mother was dead, truly dead. And she missed her so much. The knife was right in front of her. "All it takes is a light slash, and... There. She's dead." One of the bad men said. She'd do anything to see dearest mother once again.

Regrets: To leave her father all by himself.

I apologize if the history and some of the texts seems confusing, but I wanted to make it as if from Lilian's POV, and her thoughts are kind of a mess.

Yey! My first post is up! And something really important, my writing is a bit confusing like that because of Lilian's trail of thoughts, however, if it's bothering you, please do tell me. I want to make interesting, but if you guys can't understand, what's the point? Of course, there'll be times I'll make it confusing and incomprehensible on purpose, but you guys will know when that's happening.

• Love
Photograph:

Luke-Guldan-male-models-17953914-1000-669-738x493.jpg

Name: David Michael Tennison

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Psychological Disorders: Severe Depression before he died.

Personality: In life David was a gentle, caring soul. Exuberant and full of ideals--he was a hardworker and wanted to make a difference in the world. Friendly even towards complete strangers; David was always the type to help, even if it meant seeing a hard truth, he was supportive of his friends and protective of those he held most dear. He was never a part animal, though his jockish looks often betrayed him as one who would stay out all night drinking. He was a man of his word, and would somehow, someway always come through in the end.

History: David was born David Michael Tennison to Tony David Tennison, and Maria Anders Tennison. A sibling and twin, he was always outgoing and understanding. Growing up, he was always interested in sports be it soccer or football, swimming or track. He was also something of a mechanic. When he met his girlfriend Desarae, he immediately fell in love with the girl. Head over heels, he was sweet in gesture and in word. He courted her for a while, three years. They shared a moment of blissful happiness while her parents were away. But that bliss was not to last. In a burlgry gone awry, Desarae was fatally wounded and found shot in the head.

He stayed by her side as much as he could, holding her hand, crying and praying she would come back. She didn't, and David helped her brother and cousin carry her casket to her resting place. David was grief stricken, depression had a hold of him badly. One night it was particularly bad and he took one of his father's handguns and shot himself in the head.

Cause of Death: Single gunshot wound to the head.

Reason for Choosing Suicide: Chose to die rather than being arrested for his girlfriend's killer.

Regrets: Couldn't save his girlfriend.

I hope I get accepted.

Not sure on how to proceed. Any suggestions?

Definitely accepted, @Calamity

I am for some reason not getting notifications in any posts that I'm not tagged in right now. I think Iwaku is broken haha
Anyway, if you guys could Tag me or message me if I don't respond, that would be super helpful. I don't know why it's not telling me when people reply -___-

And @Kirisuna You're probably gonna want to have your character get on the bus that takes everyone back to The City. That's where the bulk of the story is going to take place. xD

@GreatWest I actually loved the way your post was written. It was sort of chilling --- like you can completely tell that her head is an absolute mess, and that she really doesn't understand what's wrong with killing and dying and all of that. Very creepy.

Definitely accepted, @Calamity

I am for some reason not getting notifications in any posts that I'm not tagged in right now. I think Iwaku is broken haha
Anyway, if you guys could Tag me or message me if I don't respond, that would be super helpful. I don't know why it's not telling me when people reply -___-

And @Kirisuna You're probably gonna want to have your character get on the bus that takes everyone back to The City. That's where the bulk of the story is going to take place. xD
Okay, well, now I'll just wait for everyone to get off. I am very eager to see what'll happen and what they go through.

images

Name:
"Emily Swift."

"16, though I should've died at an older age."

Sexuality:
"I prefer guys."

Psychological Disorders:
"Well, I'm claustrophobic, have anxiety, and minor depression."

Personality:
"Well, let me think. I would describe myself as a brave and intelligent girl. I love adventures which I guess makes me the adventurous type. I tend to get aggressive in fights and have a dirty mouth. I don't let others get close to me and keep everyone at a distance. But deep down I'm a gentle and kind girl who will help those in need. I stand up for myself and others. I'm rather protective over those I do gold close and would die for them... Heh, I just made a joke."

History:
"That's something I don't like to talk about..."

Cause of Death:
"I... Committed suicide by leaning off the school roof."

Reason for Choosing Suicide:
"I guess... I didn't want to feel the pain of living anymore. I don't know, I wasn't thinking when I decided to do it."

Regrets:
"My only regret is that I never got to apologize to my sister after our fight."

She hit her face @CelestialCellar that's not funny, but it is. Just imagine seeing that and your right there xD. I might have Marco the mean personalty of Flynn laughing at her xD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
But they can't show any form of happiness.... does that mean they can laugh with absolute no smile not grin on their face?

I'm laughing so hard trying to imagine that. I also may have tried it...

• Love
It was sort of meant to be funny. hahaha
After the whole brawl thing in HA I'm in a sort of violent mood, I think

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.