4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
Hijikata-hakuouki-19683637-1920-120-1.jpg

"I-My name is Taokistune Kira...what's yours?" The girl had asked him for his name. He wasn't too sure he could trust her. With all the peasant uprisings, someone was bound to notice him, to know him and by some small measure--hate him for what he was. "I did not believe you'd wake up so soon, you are in pain, are you not? Should you not rest to ease your suffering?"

"Kien. That is all I an say for now." He told her in a guarded way. " For your own safety, I'd advise you to to flee. Samurais and farmers to not mix. One kills the other; I may have been the one to slay your brother, your father, or your uncles. You may never know." Takashi struggled to his feet, immediately the blood seeping through the bandages, saturating them. It was the long diagonal cut that was covered by a wrap that had encircled his body. Pressing one arm to his chest, he held the opposite shoulder. His grunting and wheezing was testimony to his sheer will power and the dedication of a warrior.

"I am sorry to touch you unnecessarily, I sometimes forget I'm too old to be acting like a child still." She had recoiled.

"I am not without a spirit that can holdup to this torture." He wheezed, stranding up right. His hair, n longer bound to form an arch,spilling down his back like a black ink river cascading down a waterfall. " But I fear you may have brought the wrath of the samurai who were hunting me down upon this place. I must find my sword before they get here Otherwise everyone in this village will be slaughtered for helping me."

Kira ignored his words pushing him from his shoulders back to the mat, "OBBA-SAN!! He's opened his wounds tell him he needs to rest!" She looked behing her as the elder woman came with a cross face as her paitent tried to move.
"None of that young man let your body rest or I'll be forced to put you into an unnatural sleep." She took Kira's place setting him onto the mat and checked his wounds over to make sure he hadn't done too much damage to himself, "as for your words you spoke to Kira, our lands have not been stained in blood we are a merchants stop point and have an unsteady equality in our lands; it calms the beasts that rage in the human's heart and seeks to shelter those in need." She gave him a meaningful stare before standing up slowly from old age.
"Young Kira here saved your life today," The girl fought of a blush and looked at her hands bashfully.
"I-I only found him while in the wood, anyone could have done it." The elder gave her a glance and her words died off.
"Not many can track through the wood and know the way back my dearest," She turned back the them young male. "If they had thought to find you here we would have heard from others by now you truely werent far from the edges of our home." With those words she turned and left.

Hijikata-hakuouki-19683637-1920-120-1.jpg

"OBBA-SAN!! He's opened his wounds tell him he needs to rest!" Kien grunted as he was nearly toppled but surely found his footing due to his martial prowess. "What are you doing girl?" He demanded to know "You have any idea what I am capable of? I am samurai and you will unhand me!" He snapped.

"None of that young man let your body rest or I'll be forced to put you into an unnatural sleep."An older woman quipped, joining in with the first's protesting. It was getting harder and harder to breathe o him, the wound creating something of a fissure as it reopened notch by notch.

"As for your words you spoke to Kira, our lands have not been stained in blood we are a merchants stop point and have an unsteady equality in our lands; it calms the beasts that rage in the human's heart and seeks to shelter those in need.".

The elder woman had finally sat him down, "You really think they care for you being merchants? they aren't warriors of honor, their blood lusting men who carry blades. Merchants and children mean little to them as long as it serves their cause."

Kira tried not to tremble at his harsh words, words that did not surprise her but more shake her core reminding her that reality was harsh and left many dificulties to overcome. The woman gave him a hard look from the doorway, before sighing deeply and folding her hands into her sleeves as she straightened her spine to stand a little taller.
"You think I do not know this, but I have lived far longer than I even dared to hope seeing things that can not be unseen. If you truely believe this hardship will come let yourself heal so that you may prevent these beasts that come panting at our backdoors." She bowed her head to him and left more slowly as if time weight heavily down on her. Kira looked nervously at Kien, "I am sorry...I hope for you to get better...just rest and let the fates decide what unfolds for you."