The way of the High School Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
71f4981a72b5212c62f42cd9072a23596114f324.jpg

Kuromori was not a graceful person.

With his lumbering height at 6 foot 10 Inches, Akiko had a very, very hard time not tripping over things.

This combined with the fact that he was attempt to eat a cupcake while walking was already a very perilous venture, when he attempted to verbalize satisfaction with the pastry, this is where the wobbly jenga tower that was his massive form completely lost all sense of it's composure and he toppled over.

"Oh my gosh!"

Kuromori's terrible sense of luck had struck him once again as he seemed to have crushed poor Sugita-Sensei under him as he fell.

"I am sorry, Sensei! I am so sorry!"

And the cupcake! It was squished! It got all over his pants and Sugita-Sensei's pants! Oh man, he was going to get in so much trouble when his parents see him at home!

"I've made such a mess, Sensei! Here, let me help!"

Kuromori started to try to wipe away the smeared cream from Sugita-Sensei's pants, furiously bowing his head in apology as he rapidly rubbed his hands against stain on Sugita-Sensei's slacks, trying to clean it off.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dawn
All the boys had been practicing hard and not exactly taking the recommended breaks, so when Tatsuo announced the Lemonade, they all ran to him, all of them too tired to continue.
"Can we wrap it up?" Edwin breaths out to their coach, who simply just nods as the team falls over from exhaustion. Edwin walks over to Tatsuo and takes some lemonade.
"Thanks man! I think I can speak for everyone when I say we were dying." He gets a few grunts and thumbs-up in agreement as his sips from the drink.

After young Akikos class a man walked up to him, "your cupcake was so delicious! Thank you! I was actually going to ask you...our club was hoping to raise enough money to donate to a local orphanage, we were hoping to make a dessert table...you know, sell different desserts-"
"Dont worry! I will do it! I love kids!" She smiled and the boy bowed thanking her over and over again!
She was new here and already getting popular...even the rude and snoody cooking teacher asked for another one of her sweets...her mom always told her she was good, but was she really that good? This was one of the top schools in the Country where only the most talented go and yet...here she was.

"Ahh! There you are Akiko! Ive finally found you!" It was Mrs. Laboush the cooking teacher, "darling your cupcakes are amazing! What else can you do?"

"Well, mostly anything I guess...but desserts are my favorite!" The young student said.

"Well, instead of doing a 3 page assignment like everyone else in my class, I want you to make another food!" Laboush said and her new student agreed.

Walking out of the school she started walking past the track until she noticed a shirtless man with a lemonaid stand, she walked over with a smile, hoping to make a new friend "hello!"

Noticing Edwin she waved shyly with a sma smile, "hello stranger" she giggled sweetly.

The more she thought about it, the more Nadeshiko was determined to discover the face of her newfound adversary. And as it so happened, fate was about to oblige.

She was just past the edge of the field when she spotted a girl talking with "Labouche"-sensei, the cooking instructor for Yoko Academy. The woman's real name was Kuchikawa, but she'd earned the nickname from her students on the day they learned that she'd not only studied abroad in Paris but had perfected a version of the famous labouchere sauce created by Chef Labouchere in the famous New Orleans restaurant, Copeland's. (At least, that was what she'd told the students...) Although Labouche-sensei tended to act rather high and mighty, she had a soft spot for her most talented pupils, and Nadeshiko was proud to number among those. Nothing brought her more joy than bringing a rare smile to the teacher's face.

Seeing Labouche-sensei smiling that way at this new girl made Nadeshiko's eyes pop out of her skull.

"Damn wench!" she snapped, leaping onto the shoulders of a hapless male student and squirming up him in order to get a better look. (At her meager, dainty height of 4'11", Nadeshiko was used to having to climb things in order to get a proper vantage point.) Ignoring the boy's blushing and flailing, she shaded her eyes with one hand and stared at Kurusugawa- and she was certain this must be she- until she could almost imagine that her gaze was boring holes into the other girl's back.

But that interloper was getting away!

With a soft gasp, Nadeshiko dismounted her makeshift standing post in one fluid motion. Her skirt and pigtails fluttered as her feet touched down, and her large eyes lifted demurely to his.

"I'm so sorry!" she told him, her cheeks staining a faint pink. "There was a bug in your hair, and I didn't want it to get squished if he surprised you! He's all free now."

"...Don't worry about it," the boy answered, rubbing the back of his neck and shuffling his feet.

"Be careful! Next time we meet, I don't want to have to rescue anyone else." Smiling, she bowed and turned on her heel to pursue Kurusugawa once more.

Her prey led her back towards the practicing sports crowd.

That little cow! Flirting with all the boys too! She better stay away from Kuromori-senpai or I'll break her ugly nose! Nadeshiko's teeth gritted, she stomped toward the group of boys who were gathered around a pitcher of lemonade.

Of course, by the time she got there...

"Ah! Tatsuo-kun!" Nadeshiko smiiiiiled, sidling up to the boy who was well known at Yoko for being openly you-know-what. He'd also happened to go to the same junior high as she had, so it wasn't strange for her to call him by his given name. "You're so thoughtful, bringing that lemonade for everyone. Let me help you make it next time, alright?"

"Oh is this your friend?" Akiko asked with a smile as she turned to the girl, she seemed so sweet and her hair was so gorgeous.
"Hello there! I absolutely love your hair!" The young chef waved.

Edwin sees Akiko and waves back, them makes his way to the front of the crowd in order to be closer to her.
"Your cupcakes and this man's lemonade should get married. You too should get married, but then I wouldn't get to." Edwin throws a wink to her before heading back to the locker room to change. But he quickly turns around, facing Tatsuo.
"Ey! What's your name? And the girl next to you?" He jogs back to the crowd.
"I'm sorry it was rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Edwin Boone. Nice to meet you."

Tatsuo was all smiles for Edwin, and was ready to open his mouth and let him know what else Tatsuo wanted to feed him.

But then a cute little blond girl showed up blushing and said hello. Tatsuo knew that look well. It was the blushing face of a girl with a massive crush. Was this the girl that made the cake Edwin was hunting for? Tatsuo loved a good sporting competition for love. This was the sort of thing he lived for.

"Hel-"

"Ah! Tatsuo-kun!"

Okay, how was he supposed to hit on the hot forgein guy with all these girls showing up. Tatsuo gave Nadeshiko a bored, strained look. She was being a cockblock.

Although...

"I'm Tatsuo." he beamed, smiling a sparkling, toothy smile at Edwin. The he was draping an arm around the boys shoulder, very deliberately claiming his territory in front of the girls. "Tanemura Tatsuo. Class President. Allow me to introduce Yamamoto Nadeshiko, THE best chef in Yoko Academy, although I here this new girl here has been handing out some pretty tasty cupcakes today. Man, look at you being all sweaty from all that exercise, we better get you to the showers and let these girls talk about cake."

It was hard not to look smug.

Akiko didnt take the hint as she stood there with a smile, all she wanted to do was make new friends and have fun, she never understood the passion of rivalry.
Hearing the offer of wanting to shower, Akiko giggled "showers are always good, well I loved your lemonaid Tatsuo," she said not in a polite manner but in a sincere honest manner.

"The best chef? Like Akiko? Her food is pretty damn good!" He starts chuckling after thinking about her cakes. He starts walking towards the locker room. "Tatsuo, wanna come to with?" Edwin turns to the girls. "Nadeshiko! Akiko! Bye!" He yells at the other boys to go in and get freshened up. But noticing his volume, he turns to Tatsuo.
"Sorry man, did I yell in your ear?"

"Oh no, I'm not all that. I just love to see people happy when they eat something that I've tried my hardest to make," Nadeshiko demurred, pressing her hands to her flushed cheeks and turning her eyes downward. Her long, thick eyelashes looked even longer and thicker from that angle. She was the very picture of an innocent maiden.

Inwardly, she was cackling in glee.

Tatsuo and that witch have set their eye on the same booooy! This was perfect! Nadeshiko was all too happy to help push her rival's love interest at someone else. Even if it was dumb old Tatsuo.

"It's so nice to meet you!" she exclaimed in her clear, sweet voice. Her pigtails swayed in the breeze as she bowed respectfully. "Thank you for saying you like my hair. Yours is such a lovely color too; how do you bleach it so well?"

Must use an entire friggin' bottle. No one Japanese is that blond!

"Say, you're Kurusugawa-san, aren't you? I heard we had a new student. Would you like to cook something together, Kurusugawa-san?" Nadeshiko was already taking the other girl by the hand and tugging her back toward the school building- and in the opposite direction of the boys. "I can already tell we'll be good friends!"

"Well actually its natural," Akiko said then yelped when she grabbed her by the hand "well actually I was suppose to video chat my parents!" She said with a nervous chuckle.

th

Name: Lautje Amos
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde
Talent: Bass guitar/Vocals
Info: New student from Sweden.

Lautje sits on his own since he doesn't know anybody, playing a tune on his bass.

Oh no you don't! You're not getting away from me that easily. Nadeshiko tilted her head to one side and gave Kurusugawa a wide smile. Her hand remained in a surprisingly firm grip around the other girl's.

"Oh, that's wonderful! We can make something special for you to show them." You big fat liar. You can't be a natural platinum-blond AND Japanese. You're one or the other, you fake! "Where are they? Ah, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. I was just wondering where you're from. I'd like to know more about you.

"I'm Yamamoto Nadeshiko," she went on, with a cute little laugh. "I'm in Class A-2 and I'm here on a cooking scholarship. I want to be a professional pastry chef. What about you, Kurusugawa-san?"

Know thy enemy. That was Nadeshiko's plan of attack!

Little did Nadeshiko know that her chosen route through the school hallways was going to take her right back towards her beloved Kuromori-senpai, as well as across the path of yet another of Yoko Academy's strange, random foreign students (and a blond to boot, though this one was a boy...)

"Oh well Im Akiko! Nice to meet you! I plan on just being the best person I can be!"
Suddenly a man walked up to her, it was the man from before asking her about the fundraiser she would help with.
"Oh hello!" Akiko smiled and the man bowed, "hello Akiko, were you able to cook everything on the list?"
The woman nodded and the guy whisled! Four men walked to his side,'"these men are here to help me carry your trays if you need me to!"

Akiko walked to her dorm room and the rows of different dessert were there but there were no signs of cooking material.
The men brought the many trays out, having to take more than one trip.
Within minutes the stand was booming! People all over were asking for different desserts from Akiko!

Status
Not open for further replies.