Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ian Archer
IanArcher.jpg

Race: Human ( Once again the show doesn't have a classification for them,but he leans towards meta-human)

Nationality: American

Abilities: Preflex ( As the show explains it, he basically can see things/ attacks a second before they happen and react to it.)

Skills: Due to his preflex, he excels in fighting and martial arts, leadership and intelligent

World Origin(Optional for those who play inter-dimensional characters): Tower Prep universe

Short Bio: Ian Archer was a kid who lived a normal life before he was unwillingly dragged to Tower Prep one night. When he awoke, he was at a school where everyone had a unique gift similar to him. However, unlike most students he wished to escape the school. Throughout the course of the short-lived series, he and his three friends uncovered the secret of Tower Prep and managed to escape the school. When he was about to leave for home, he accidently stumbled through a portal and wound up here.

( There is no precise age for Ian, but I would like to think he is indeed sixteen or so)

e8EtWfx.jpg

Name: James "Logan" Howlett

Race: Homo Superior

Nationality: Canadian

Abilities:
"The prominent ability o' mine is the healin' factor, it's powerful and fast; keeps me in the peak o' my fitness-- even makes my senses better and the cold don't bother me much-- and alive, keeping me back from death like it ain't a thing. The adamantium bonded ta my bones meshes nicely with it too, ensuring I don't get mangled too badly fer it to work and ups the lethality of my claws. Yeah, these claws-- SNIKT"

Skills:
"I don't look it but I got brains, good 'nuff fer tactical use in a fight and I have the trainin' to back it up too. Soldier, CIA... I've been lots of things, all ya need to know is I can fight, I can shoot, I can infiltrate. Ya need anythin' mechanical worked on, I could do it too. S'all in the files."

World Origin:

Short Bio:
"It ain't short at all, bub. S'why I brought the S.H.I.E.L.D. files fer yer information, and not all o' it. Basically, I'd done quite the menagerie of rude shit; all the wars ya can think off, all my worldly soul searchin', playin' the merc trade o' espionage n' assassinations, the secretive biz o' augmentations to my skillset if ya get what I mean, 'n more. Too much ta talk about, how about you say you take me on as a combat instructor? If it helps, a summary would be I'm overly qualified fer about everythin'. I'm open ta talks of moonlightin' on the side, seems like ya could use someone with the know-how against the bad guys out there."

Last edited:
Lo, doth Wally's replacement swiftly arrive

a99edba381f6aaa4fb3de438f14fff18f3af2163.jpg

Name:

Holo, The Wise Wolf

Race:

Wolf goddess of harvest

Nationality:

Somewhere in Europe.

Abilities:

divinity: Unsurprisingly, as a goddess of the harvest Holo is capable of blessing a field or crop so that it may grow and give ripe and heavy rewards come harvest time. This is never free however, and the goddess must have an offering to invoke her power, often wheat or the blood of a human.

Wolf form: also unsurprisingly, Holo's true form is that of a wolf. Perhaps at least somewhat surprisingly, it is the form of a really big wolf. A very big, very tough to kill wolf.

Enhanced senses: Even in her human form, Holo has sharp teeth and sharp eyes, and her ears and nose are particularly sharp

Skills:

Economics: Her longstanding (for humans anyways) relationship with the merchant Lawrence left her very knowledgeable of the whims and ways of the market, and since her awakening she's studied it in its modern form out of nostalgia and general interest

Knowledge of the Old Ways: Unsurprisingly, a goddess who was formerly worshipped knows the ways of the old, divine magics, and has a good grasp on the knowledge of other beings and creatures like herself

Binge drinking: Not actually good at it but hey its fun

World Origin(Optional for those who play inter-dimensional characters):

Prime earth

Short Bio:

Long, long ago, there was a small village in Europe who's crops were weak a few. They struggled to make it through every winter, and every spring they mourned those who had not made it for lack of food. One day however, a young man met a strange and powerful being in the woods near the village. She was a minor goddess, who took the form of a wolf and called herself Holo. The two grew close despite their differing lives, and that harvest the wolf took pity on the boy's village and promised to aid their harvest, so long as they paid her tribute. They agreed, and for many years after their harvests grew to wonderful sizes. Even when the boy grew old and passed away, the wolf stayed in the village, for so long that eventually her existence was considered a simple myth. The wheel of progress had turned, and new methods of farming made it so even the flimsiest of farmers could pull a harvest, with no god's help. She was no longer needed, and so she left. She stowed away on the cart of a merchant named Lawrence who swiftly found her, and the two made a deal to travel together as long as was convienent as Holo made her trip back to her home and he sought his fortunes.

Their tale took many twists and winding turns, but eventually the two grew closer and closer. They were slow to admit it, but eventually they realized their dreams had changed on their journey, and both were given up instead to spend their lives together as lovers, and had a family.

Or at least, the merchant's life.

There was no miracle within the wolf's power to extend the merchant's human life. They were happy for many years, and even had children among them, but that happiness was doomed to have a timer from the start. When the time finally came, Holo was briefly despondent. The little children had grown into wolfish demigods and moved on themselves, save for occasional visits to their unaging mother and now passed father. Holo eventually decided that she wished to move on, and left the home that they had made to return to the north where she had come from in the beginning. Her family was found, and she greeted them, before she slipped into a long, deep slumber after so many years of being active.

Many years passed. Countries rose and fall and revolutions of war and technology came and went, but that ancient forest stayed untouch for many, many years. Then the Galra came. What they were searching for in those woods was uncertain, but whatever it was their search tore Holo from her slumber, and she was unsurprisingly unamused by these strange creature invading her family's holy ground. The wolves turned them back, and Holo volunteered herself to return to the world and see what had brought them here.

She found the war, and she decided to take part. Not often on the front lines, for while she was dangerous war had evolved to something terrifying in her absence, and not even she was was completely immune to death from the likes of it. But she was a goddess of wisdom as well as harvest, and she lent her thoughts when her fangs would not do.

Such was the experience that brought her to teaching at this school, where she was entrusted with teaching the students of the old ways and powers that could serve or harm them in the war to come.

And of economics, because even heroes had to make a living : |​

Last edited:
I CHANGED MY MIND AGAIN WITH MY SECOND, RIP

Name:

ol0uWR4.png

Also known as Anya Corazon but don't tell the bad guys that, secret identity and all ya know.

Appearance:
latest

Race:
Human mutated by radioactive spider

Nationality:
Mexican/Puerto Rican-American

Abilities:
Spider Physiology: Thanks to the events of Spider Island Anya possesses Spider-Man's powers, granted to her by the Jackal's machine. The radioactive spider bite was in essence recreated in her, the complex mutagenic enzymes in spider-man's blood were transferred triggering numerous body-wide mutagenic changes within, granting her superhuman strength, speed, toughened flesh, spider-sense and more.

Superhuman Strength: Anya's strength is relatively large at her stage in heroism. Her strength may also be increasing, because she was quickly able to subdue Arachne, who can lift 10 tons. however, following the events of Spider Island, her strength has increased to a level comparable to Spider-Man's, if slightly less.

Superhuman Speed: Anya can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. She is ultimately capable of running at speeds in excess of 30 miles per hour.

Superhuman Stamina: Anya's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows her to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair her.

Superhuman Agility: Anya's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Anya is extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength.

Superhuman Reflexes: Anya's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about 10 times greater than those of an ordinary human.

Wall-Crawling: She has the ability to cling to walls at will.

Biological/Organic Webbing Generation: She has the ability to organically produce her own silk webbing from glands within her forearms, limited by her body's health and nutrition. These organic webs has many of the same properties as Spider-Man's artificial webbing.

Spider-Sense: An extra sense that warns Anya of oncoming danger/threats/just a situation that feels off

Skills:
Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English

SHIELD Training gave her adept fighting skills as well as hacking lessons, which she has taken a liking to as a hobby.

As a skilled gymnast Anya has developed her body's muscles and bones to an extraordinary point allowing her to compress/contort into small cavities, similarly used against high impacts to soften the blows.

World Origin:
Earth 616

Short Bio:
A teenage gymnast from Brooklyn, New York who was thrust into the superhuman life when the man who became her partner saved her life and gave her abilities. After a stint of running with his organization, she quit working with them when her partner died, but she remained an active hero even without her powers. Soon however, she got new ones akin to Spider Man's and continued, getting tutelage from the likes of Carol Danvers, Jessica Drew and SHIELD.

Still, even with that training and experience, learning doesn't cease. And when her world was invaded along many others before it was repelled, and she caught talk about an academy that was also so much more...

For better or worse, she signed on.​

Her game of choice was Starcraft 2, because Blizzard apparently made zero more starcrafts over the intervening 50 or so years.

You don't know how realistic this is

Alright, alright! I get the picture. I'll see about an IC thread soon enough.

Prepare for utter disappointment.

"Look upon my might, ye wicked, and despair!"

tumblr_mon1i0OVuy1s1vj6oo1_500.jpg

Name: Cynthia

Race: Human

Nationality: Ylissian

Abilities: Possibly has a high pain tolerance with how clumsy she is, can do flower fortunes.

Skills: can use a lance well, especially while riding a Pegasus.

World Origin(Optional for those who play inter-dimensional characters): Ylisse

Short Bio: Growing up, she was told stories of heroes. After her mother, Sumia's death she aspired to become a hero much like in the stories. Later she joined Lucina and many of the other future children and went back into the past to aid Chrom and his army of Shepherds from their bad future. After the war between Ylisse and Pleiga ended she continued to try and become a hero, though the peaceful future that was fought for soon went into war with an enemy they haven't faced before-one much more dangerous than Grima and the Risen.

Luckily for her, she caught word of the Watchtower Academy. Maybe now was her real chance to become a true hero after all.

Last edited:
Quick split up of the students into various dorms, plus with their head of house.

Metahuman Dorm(Logan)-Tamara Rae Holstead, Líadan Hoyt, Anya Corazon, Neon Katt, Vasili Thana, Feng Bu, May Parker, Pheobe Thunderman, Orion

Mystic Dorm(Holo)-Cynthia, Dante, Megumin, Lalatina Dustiness Ford, Kasumi, Aqua, Velouria, Arya Stark

Human Dorm(Samurai Jack)-Ian Archer, Akira Kazama, Bridget, Arthur Agustus Maximus III, Cassandra Adler

Xeno Dorm(John Stewart)-None from this group.

Cyborg/Deritive Dorm(Winston)-Kali Weyland

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Krieg and Takumi
And so we were expelled.

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
more patients for me

Sooo.... I go out of town for San Diego Comicon and I come back six pages behind in the RP - I'm reading my way though it but anyone want to give me the TL;DR so I can jump in with my characters?

@Ringmaster @ anyone? :P

Nothing's happened plotwise, just six pages of people messing around in the welcome hall/dining area

Name: Anon, or System Monitor.

Appearance:
0anon_by_infiniteviking-d4kpqtl.jpg

Race: Program/Android

Nationality: The Grid

Abilities: Like with many other programs, Anon can form a "bike" from energy, but in the real world, Anon can only transform a vehicle, rather than make one out of thin air. And in the real world, Anon has gained a unique ability, and that is the ability to be revived. For normally, if he got "De-rezzed" he'd be pushing up codes of daisies. But now, if he got DR'd, he just has to wait for a kind individual to revive him. Or wait the long, long, long, long regeneration process. And Anon also shows efficiency in agility, as well as near unlimited stamina.

And while he does have more sturdiness than most organics. Anon can still be knocked out of the game, so to speak.

Disabilities: Anon can't speak. As Flynn never did finish that part of him. And Anon lacks a face, as Flynn saw that it wasn't important for the System Monitor to have a face when they're just going to wear a helmet. This causes Anon to be awkward when conversing with people. As in the Grid, he could send a message via code. But in real life, that can't be done. Unless the person he was "speaking" to had a wireless link to him. And while he can be revived, or regen. If Anon's identity disc takes a lot of damage, he can De-Rez for good.

Skills: Anon has goof skill in hand to hand combat, and ranged. As well as being a wonderful driver.

World Origin: The Grid [Tron Evolution]

Short Bio: Anon was a System Monitor made by Flynn to uncover a conspiracy within The Grid. A world that was essentially made inside of a CPU. But, during Anon's quest, a virus ridden ISO named "Abraxas" attacked Flynn and a number of programs. And had Anon not been there, Flynn and Tron would've died, but a short time later. CLU, a program made in the image of Flynn, betrayed his creator, and killing Tron, and supposedly Flynn. Then pinning the blame on the System Monitor. Claiming that Anon was infected by the virus, and had gone mad.

Skipping past major events, such as a massacre of the ISOs and takeover by CLU, Anon eventually sacrificed himself to save Quorra, a fellow program. So that she may continue the fight. And that was the end of Anon.....Or was it?

As eventually, he soon awoke in the real world. Or at least, a version of it.

Sol.

A world that was in a stalemate with the Galra Empire. A world that needed heroes. But, unfortunately for Anon. Things that applied in the Grid, don't in the real world. So, he needs to learn new things at the Watchtower Academy. In order to continue to help.

Or at the very least, attempt to...

[Do let me know if there are any errors.]​

11313277_129449167386607_445848696_n.jpg

Name: Nah

Race: half Manakete half Human

Nationality: Ylissian

Abilities: can turn into a dragon with the aid of a dragonstone

Skills: she has mastered the art of blade catching

World Origin(Optional for those who play inter-dimensional characters): Ylisse

Short Bio: after her parents died in battle, Nah was given her mother's wedding ring and was sent to live with the relatives of a friend of her father's in the army. She wasn't treated kindly by them, and when she went back to the past with Lucina and the other children she met and bonded with her parents. After the war between Ylisse and Plegia she was a teacher for a brief time.

Then some other unknown enemy tried to start up trouble. Now, she decided to go to TWA to get stronger and maybe help her with her need to rampage every now and then.

Last edited:
Updated student dorm division.

Metahuman Dorm(Logan)-Tamara Rae Holstead, Líadan Hoyt, Anya Corazon, Neon Katt, Vasili Thana, Feng Bu, May Parker, Pheobe Thunderman, Orion

Mystic Dorm(Holo)-Cynthia, Dante, Megumin, Lalatina Dustiness Ford, Kasumi, Aqua, Velouria, Arya Stark, Nah

Human Dorm(Samurai Jack)-Ian Archer, Akira Kazama, Bridget, Arthur Agustus Maximus III, Cassandra Adler

Xeno Dorm(John Stewart)-None from this group.

Cyborg/Derivative Dorm(Winston)-Kali Weyland, Anon

@Michale CS @C.T. @Ringmaster @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Chewy Rabbits @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @york @OrlandoBloomers @Takumi @The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.