The Wasteland Rebellion: Godkillers (Sign Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, because I kinda want to play an egotistical jackass with a god complex to balance out my smug little easy-going klepto.

Alright, because I kinda want to play an egotistical jackass with a god complex to balance out my smug little easy-going klepto.
Hey. That's my area of expertice!

Foxxie: I got a good guy prepared for the second charachter

Who doesn't love a badass cowgirl.

Name: Himiko "Revolver Princess" Jordan
Sex:Femal
Height: 5'6

Appearance:
5a822aa3f53ff7686388081009171e6e.jpg

A sturdy , 5'6 tall, woman. Himiko is of mixed heritage. If you were to look at her, her fathers genes would stand out the most, giving her red hair. But her mother genes have given her the dark eyes, rounder facial structure and softer features. Hence her Princess nickname. However, these are very much offset by the scars from fights and the blistered, a bit to sunkisses skin.

Bio: The only child of infamous H.I.V.E member "Jacky two guns" and the renowed "Stalwart Sonako" of the NDL, Himiko is a child plagued by duality. Her father, who is very dear to her, was a total scoundrel. Her mother who she looked up to, was a complete stick in the mud, and stuck to lawfull side of NDL practice like her life depended on it. As a child, Himiko would often practice with her mother at the shooting range at the local NDL camp. The two would bond over their mutual love and skill for the rifle, while her Mother would drill her in the ways to survice the wastlands.

Himiko would only meet her father, Jacky Jordan, at the age of 13, when her mother was killed during a a raid of the NDL camp they were living at. The local madman, Iishi, had sent his "Samurai" to clean up a area he needed to convert into another solar farm, and instead of negotiating with the NDL, he sent elite shock troops to slaughter them wholesale. It was a bloody battle, with more then just the NDL getting involved. Infact, a local HIVE contigent joined the effort a bit to late to save her mother, but did atleast manage to evacuate NDL survivors. The leader of the little contingent, who in fact had meant to raid the NDL camp themselves, was Jacky "Two Guns" Jordan. A showy gunslinger, cocky gun collecter with a bucket of charm. Himiko who had always been told by her mother that "Your father was a good for nothing scoundrel with a smile that got him anything." was completely awestruck by her own father. Who, due to the circumstances, now seemed like a bandido styled action hero to her.

It would take 6 years for the charm to wear off, as Himiko found that H.I.V.E.Rs were to much of a rowdy, unlawfull bunch for her to ever consider joining their ranks. She never participated in her fathers plans, she just kept practicing with her guns. Of course, not even her father with all his luck and daring escapes, lived forever. One day, all that returned of him to the camp, was his two prized revolvers. Heartbroken, Himiko left the camp to seek her late Mothers brothers and sisters once more. While she was never destined to be the paragon of law her mother had been, to much of her dads genes for that, she was accepted into the NDL ranks at the age of 20, and has been with them ever since. Among her peers, she is known as the "Revolver Princess" due to favoring her fathers two revolvers over any other guns. Over the years, she has become something of a thorn in the side of Ishii's operatives outside the Cities. Using her NDL connections to sabotage for the crazy old man and his thugs.

Faction; NDL
Traits:
  • Showdown; Himiko got her mothers never say never spirit, and her father incomprehensible taste for showy duels. Himiko is all about staring down and firing faster.
  • Gunner; Guns were a large part of her childhood, and Himiko never let them be anything less then her best friends growing older.
  • Ranger: Not only does the she draw a gun at the speed of the devil himself, her belt holds a array of throwing knives that she can toss with deadly accuracy.
  • Acrobatic: Fast on her feet, quick in her steps, and devil to catch, Himiko got her fathers slippery, fast moving style of doing things.
  • Quick Draw; you do not want to stare down the Revolver Princess if you can help it. One of the fastest gunmen to grace the NDL, Himiko relishes the chance to showcase her exceptional skills with the revolvers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elvish Gunslinger.jpg
Name: Asar
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 4"
Appearance: Well adorned in jewelry and light armor is the tan-skinned, pointy-eared, razor-slit pupiled will of the gods incarnate. Long locks of hair dark as the underworld under a protective hood colored with shadows and as menacing as that of a cobra. Various tattoos of animal spirits, feathers of Isis, and circuits of the Deus Ex Machina he was born to be stain his flesh, his divine face untouched save for red and black stripes of war paint used to channel divine power to focus his senses even more than the implants already do.
Faction: Pharaoh
Bio: Born into a Pharaoh family of Neith worshipping hunters, he was gifted the name Asar, meaning "something that has been made", which was also the name of an Underworld god. He was raised to be as proficient in the use of guns as the Goddess of the Hunt is with a bow, granting him incredible accuracy with firearms of all types. As Asar grew older, he aspired to become more like his Goddess, enhancing his eyes, ears, and reflexes to hunt and fight better. When his parents passed, he inherited a hooded light armor set from his father, which was taken from the body of a Metropolitan his father had killed on a hunting trip. As the only living member of his bloodline, he felt it necessary to become better than the past generations of his family had ever been, constantly improving himself. Believing his mission in life to attain godhood and join Neith on the hunt, he, like most Pharaohs, sees himself above above members of the other factions, especially the treacherous delinquent HIVE, but is not above working with them to prevent Akimitsu Iishi from entering the C.B.'s mainframe and stealing from him his chance at true immortality.
Traits:
  • Modified: You have undergone a procedure or two to attain a more glorious state, and as a result, you now bear a little piece of something not quite human. Whether that's some circuitry, metal, or even animal anatomy, you find yourself being able to function at a superhuman level in one way or another. (Note: functions as something of a custom trait, because you get to choose the enhancement. I will be approving it, so try to keep it realistic. For animal bits, think prehensile tails, claws, ears for boosted hearing, protective scales, fangs, something rather small like that. Grafting a whole head on your person wouldn't be practical. As for cybernetics, well, don't give yourself a whole arsenal on your left arm at once.)
    • His eyes have been replaced with those of large predatory cats infused with cybernetics, granting him powerful night vision, heat vision for a short time, and infrared vision, as well. Not to mention badass slit pupils.
    • Circuitry runs through him like a second nervous system, quickening his reactions far beyond that of a filthy mortal.
    • His eardrums and inner workings have been replaced with those of dogs and some cybernetics, the lobes reshaped to be pointed and elvish. This grants him greatly improved hearing and the ability to pick up a few radio signals, as well as more badass points for the pointed ears.
  • Gunner: Give you anything with a trigger and you're happy. Pistols, rifles, even some of the more unconventional ranged weapons such as plasma rifles that sometimes surface are all weapons you excel with. Your aim is better than someone who just decided to pick up ranged weaponry for the first time.
  • Scientist: Chemistry, physics, biology, that's the important stuff in life. While you're not one for inventing or crafting, you serve to provide upgrades to cybernetic enhancements, robotic limbs, and even experimental compounds that stimulate certain abilities. Not to mention you are almost always working on cocktails to provide bigger explosions for any weapon or trap that could use more of a boom.
  • Sneak: When you want to surprise someone, there's little chance they'll be able to see it coming. Your talent for being silent and creeping up behind an unsuspecting target has the potential to make you an incredible thief, spy, or assassin, depending on how you use it. You have an increased chance not to be seen as you take cover.
  • Blessing of Neith, Goddess of the Hunt: Asar enters a primal state of mind, temporarily sacrificing solid mental coherence to engage all of his senses to track anything with a scent- from enemies, to prey, to robots. He becomes more animalistic during this time, communicating in broken sentences, grunts, and growls as he tracks whatever it is he has set mind on. As long as there is a track or scent less than five days old, he can track it down.

I need to do my approvals and suggestions for CSs. I know I'm being slow, please forgive me. :3

Everyone should have comments on not-yet-accepted sheets sometime tomorrow.

Pssst @Thomas McTavish I am not sure if you knew this, but large predatory cats do not have slit pupils. They may have amber eyes (or sometimes blue or green) but their pupils are round :D as well, they do not have heat or infrared vision.

You're probably going to have to scale back on how much you have included on your pharoah parts. Jussayin.

The slit pupils are a kind of stereotype thing, edited in for badassery. The heat and infrared vision comes from the electronics.

Though, I could scrap the concept for him and go with a guy who has this:
Quickdraw Holster.jpg
Decisions, decisions...

This game allows laser eyes???

You say your char has heat vision

That it is. Ziz be Heat vizion

4379638-supermanheatvision.jpg

This looks fraking awesome. Is there room for another hero or should I make a villain to help balance it out?

Another villain would be awesome, but you can be a hero, it's all good.

Heat vision, thermal vision, potato, potato.

Lets not mince words and try to be smartasses to one another. Lets all be full of harmony. Xytheus, Me and Dargo are GM henchmen. Hence why we have villain dudes. Its to help Foxxie provide a antagonistical force. Pretty sure you can go ahead and create a hero.

@Hellis
Actually, I wanted to make a hero. (Which I have.) but I was just asking if it was essential for me to make a villian.

Said hero:

• Name: Alex Provo
    Sex: male
    Height: 6'1"
    Appearance:
    640x824_13463_Brian_2d_post_apocalyptic_character_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
  • Minus the alien pistol and scars. Alex possesses a FN PNP handgun that is holstered on his left hip and a KSG-12 shotgun slung over his right shoulder. He has a thing for old world weaponry.

• Faction: NDL
  • Equipment: A number of small tools, an FN PNP handgun, a KSG-12 shotgun and
  • 2 hunting knives.

• Bio: Alex has a very tactical mindset, nice smile and good morals. He is constantly determining the best course of action for any situation he's in, or will get into. He doesn't care if he is a part of a team or alone, just as long as the task at hand is completed efficiently and effectively. He is very collected and no matter how serious the situation is he is not above the occasional pun, one-liner or quip.
  • Alex's story started in the wasteland of Central U.S. Born in a shack in a cornfield he was raised by the community of a small town in what was once Topeka Kansas. In the small community his job was whatever was needed. Chopping wood, fighting creatures, repairing structures. He did it all.
  • One day, a roaming caravan wandered into town. They were followed by a bloody cult that proceeded to massacre a large number of the inhabitants before being driven off by the local militia. Alex watched as his loved ones were beheaded for not worshipping whatever god the cult did. During the raid the cultists destroyed the towns only well and people started to pack up and move to nearby towns.
  • Alex had heard stories of a city with an incredible amount of wealth and technology, and security. So, he made his way east. He had a number of "entertaining" (as he describes them.) encounters along the way to Neptune. Including a firefight with the cult that killed his friends. Eventually, he made it to Neptune where he was promptly told to fuck off or be shot. He camped at the entrance to the city for nine days before losing hope.

• At this point he said "Screw it" and went to one of the surrounding settlements to find a job figure out what else to do for the rest of his life. He found his place amongst the ranks of the NDL when he defended the life of a waitress at a tavern he worked at, that was under siege by a tyrannical arms dealer. An NDL officer saw his talent in CQC and with firearms. The officer offered him an apprentice position. He accepted.

• Two years the down the road and his training had been completed. He set out into the wasteland with a purpose and a goal: Justice.

• Traits: Gun Aficionado, acrobatic, tactical, crafty. The custom trait bulletfarmer allows him to be highly skilled in creating, finding, identifying and modifying all types of ammunition.

made a bit of an update. BIO and Polish coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.