The Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say either one, it pretty much means the same thing:)

that was the point of the kingdom, to go on a rampage like Attila the hun and take his reign and go forth and then just die. lol

Doesn't have to be. "Aye" means yes, while "I" means me. If she'd said "All in favor, say aye," then you'd be right. But for "All those willing" I think signifying by personal identification is better.

IM SO SO SO SORRY, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SO LONG! I had a fire in my apartment and lost my laptop and my phone among other things. I'm using my sisters old sidekick until I can get everything up and running again. Again so sorry, and if my spot hasn't been replaced id still like to be in this. If it has I fully understand.

I understand, although I do regret not being able to partake in this rp. I wish you all luck to keep it alive and thriving.

Waiting on Akuma and Nenshou. Either one of you want help finding inspiration?

Oh, and Lona, off-topic: are you watching Angelic Battalion? It hasn't been very chatty, but it'll start soon and it's good policy to report in every few days.

Actually I didn't get any notifications from it so I completely forgot about it lol >.< has it started yet?

Ah alrighty, x] thanks for reminding me about it:)

My pleasure, but you should really thank Trevinth. He asked after you.

Sorry, I'm kinda sick at the moment. Headaches and fevers and all.

Hey there peeps. Mind if I reserve the last Light Guy? I need to step out of my shell.

EDIT : Never mind, my mathematical skills incurred a critical failure back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Sorry, sorry, so very sorry for taking so long. =A=

Changed my mind. Sorry for that. Onward to demons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.