The Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
tada, ignore the fake assassin creed wall climb loool

So do you want there to be a specific reason why the King chose him? Or just because of his fighting abilities?

i say he chose him for his loyalty and the power that he have heard about

No, that's not long. I wrote a lead-up for a character that was 6200 words. Then another 1200 after introducing my second. All before they could meet any other characters. I spaced it out over several posts, of course, (and the final post is still pending, since RPGuild's been down for a month) but that's what I would call long.

Ive posted like that but i dont really like to write books that often haha jk i enjoy desc rp at times

I actually type up a lot of books and I know a lot of people who rp don't really do to many paragraphs, which sucks sometimes lol xD

There we go. I'm getting a better grasp on Kirar. Nothing from Saphira for now; she's waiting on other people's responses.

lol wait you dont want to fight demons or are you that badass thats all like whatever i dont have a choice anyways

Killing demons is Kirar's one true joy in life. But he's from the Darkened Lands. Morter isn't the kind of person to say, "Please do this, unless you don't really want to." Kirar's image of 'King' is not the same as, say, Blaire's.

? why do you want to debate with me lol i dont really argue because when i argue it always goes to far and then it goes into name calling and all that other jazz and its just against the rules to show hate so...i avoid it completely

I don't argue. But I do enjoy debate; that is, reasoned discussion. In this case we don't even have to take sides, since everyone can be right. It would be us sharing our views on what a King (or Queen) is.

I'll start. A King is a man who rules because he is the most powerful. Others submit to his superiority, and thus he stands above them. He owes them nothing and receives their absolute obedience. That is who Morter is.

Now for my rebuttal. A King must be a leader, not a dictator. He is responsible for his subjects. It is his duty to protect them and see that they can live their lives.

Such is foolishness. A King is better than his subjects, so he may do as he wishes. He has no reason to sacrifice himself for their sake.

If their King will not care for them, they will have no one to turn to. A King's power is not so he can take whatever he wants.

...and so on. It's more fun with other people than just myself.

For Blaire a King is:

Someone who is willing to fight for his people, he is strong and is the pillar that keeps his people filled with hope; a King must be fierce and dangerous yet will give mercy to those who deserve it. He will make sacrifices that is necessary for his Kingdom, he will put his Kingdom's safety above his own; when filled with fear he will stand in front of it without hesitation.

Ah, if that makes since... xD, I love debates lol

My king? My king would just be a badass warrior whos whole kingdom is taken care of and taught to fight. Kinda like the spartans but mire....violent town style

I see a short reign for that king. If everyone is a soldier, they can only survive by stealing from other countries. Nations need farmers, ranchers, merchants, artisans, etc. The key is to train a select group (the army) and keep the rest docile.

Elegant. Refined. Having a sense of humor and a quiet laugh. And she should have magical ice powers. (Guess what movie I watched last week that I just loved. ^^)

Ah, that's a nice type:). I like the kind that are stubborn and ready to fight beside the King, having a strong personality would definitely make an impression >.<

Yeah... guys? I hope you don't mind me butting in, but it's "Aye", not "I".

Status
Not open for further replies.