The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm very interested in this. May I create a character?

I don't see why not. I'd keep a CS on standby until Archwar replies.

Yep, I'm not closing this until late game since there wouldn't really be a point. So you can still make a epic character!

Vn8WLSu.jpg

Name/alias/titles:

Squadron Leader Constantia Harvey
(Usually goes by her last name)

Origin:
Strike Witches: Battle of Britain

Personality:
She tries to be helpful and friendly, however she does anger easily and can come off as a rude person sometimes. Sometimes she zones out for a little while, as a result of some PTSD from the war. In combat she looks out for her friends and is surprisingly brutal about it.

Species:
Witch:
While they can be male (Warlock) or female (Witch), there hasn't been a Warlock in the past 100 years, so it is safe to say the generally humans that can use magic in her world are called "Witches". They posses great magical powers and typically bond with a spiritual familiar at birth, resulting in the animal features of said familiar to appear when they use magic. In Harvey's case, her familiar is a Retriever.

Backstory:
A Britannian Air Force witch who's been fighting since the war broke out in 1939. She lost her friend Christina during a withdrawal from Europe, which she's still dealing with. With the retreat from Dunkirk, she was promoted to Major and given the command as Squadron Leader of "Foxtrot Squadron" due to the lack of commanding officers. While unsure if she was ready to lead a squadron, she was suddenly placed into command of the Joint Operation squadron with Witches from various other nations such as Karlsland or Ostmark. There task was to defend the coastline of Britannia from the invading Neuroi in the air. So far she has proven herself to be, while shaky, a good leader and a skilled Witch.

Powers and Abilities:
Strike Witches usually have two main magical abilities, while their magic mostly just enhances their performance and weapons. The first and standard one is the ability to create magical shields to block attacks. They can generally withstand something up to a tank shell. Anything beyond that depends on the Witch. Harvey has a pretty average magical level, so she can manage your standard shield. Next is a unique ability that witches receive once they realize their magical potential. In Harvey's case, she can use an ability known as "Our Finest Hour". This increases either her own or others magical power for a short period of time depending on what the situation asks for. Now for the most part, the magic is used to increase a users strength, allowing her to carry and fire machine guns like they are rifles. This magic is amplified by the "Striker Unit". The Striker Unit is a leg mounted propeller driven device that combines the latest in technology with magic. It's magic engine amplfies a witch's abilities and give her the ability to fly. The performance of the Striker unit is based off what model the unit was designed from. In Harvey's case, hers is the Supermarine Spitfire, allowing her to be very nimble in the sky and fast in a straight line.

Weaknesses:
Despite her magical abilities and the Striker Unit, she still has a very mortal, squishy, human body. She also suffers from horrible PTSD, which can effect her at random times.

Destructive Capacity:
A Spitfire on a strafing run!

speed:
On Ground: Average physically fit human
In the Air: 370 mph

Durability:
Can take a few hits, but nothing too superhuman

Lifting Strength:
If she uses her magic, could easily lift HMGs, Autocannons, ect. AKA somewhat super human

Striking Strength:
Super Human

Stamina:
Being a veteran pilot, she can last quite awhile, it just depends what the situation is.

Standard Equipment:
1 Mk III Bolt Action Rifle with Enchanted Bayonet
1 Bren 7.7mm Machine Gun
A pair of Spitfire Striker Units

Intelligence:
Well Educated, can easily pick up and learn/embrace new ideas or concepts.

Theme song:
Heroes

Reactions: Archwar
Great! My character will hopefully make her entrance soon!

EDIT:

I'll try to read up to catch up, but would it be any trouble to give me a quick summary of what's going on?

Here's what is happening.

Currently a character named Dante has made an appearance and caused quite a stir. He wanted some information on what's going on and where he was. For some reason, Dante wanted to meet another character called Hamzah. Attila, an NPC, went out to meet him instead such he has far more knowledge than Hamzah and a some characters, Arkith, Wash, Diggersby, and Rose also went out to meet him with Attila somehow managing to materialize table and chairs.

Hamzah and Commander X are engaged in a conversion about an A.I. sharing X's body to collect some data on Communication Points which recently sprung up and they appear to have ties to our character's own Universes. Also, out in the Wasteland Blade Wolf is talking to a Collective called Chesna about his world. There is also a horde of raiders called the Wasteland Thugs who are camped outside the Glade where most of our characters are and they are going to invade. However, plans have been made to speak with the leader in attempt to make peace.

Also, the Data Core, the leader of the Collective, is planning something guys. It won't be happening anytime soon, but be ready.

I'll try to have a reply in the morning, I'm just seriously too tired to think right now. So while I'd like to post, my mind has drawn a blank.

Thanks! Finally posted. I had her make a "rough landing" in the Glade, presumably close enough for whoever's character to notice.

OH! And just a point of reference. Here is what a Neuroi tends to look like:
strikewitches-neuroi.jpg

Yeah guys! Thanks to CoreyXIX, an idea has sprung up in order to keep the Rp going without anyone getting mad. Though, it's up to you guys. Here's the idea I proposed eariler and Corey helped give a very good way to handle it.

When players are gone for long periods of time someone takes over their character just until they get back. So, are you alright with this idea? For those that do not accept and then for reasons have to remove themselves, we'll keep moving and I can give you a summary of what happened while you were away.

Fine by me. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm back baby!!! ^-^ Finally fully caught up and raring to go!!! Sorry for the long wait~ XD

Alright, those who haven't posted yet we're moving on.

Hoorah! Things! Excitement! Spiders! XD

Finally was able to get a post in.

To those who haven't posted yet. You have until Saturday to post otherwise Dr. Hax will transport your characters else where.

Also, Corey, just got a message from Harvey saying they are pulling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.