The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good. I've bits of Megaman and as for stamina there's no wiki for it. At least that what I know of so you can just place whatever is responsible, but please don't put infinite unless you talk to me first. Accepted.
Awesome, thanks. i won't put infinite stamina just so we can keep some semblance of balance here. I already have some ridiculous potential as it is.

As long as people follow the rules and use common sense all sorts of characters can be accepted. This applies to the IC as well.

Reactions: CoreyXIX
App: Jaysunn
Name/alias/titles: George Washington (President Washington, General Washington)

Origin (Where they come from. Ignore if custom): Our Universe

Personality: Moral; arranged in his will for the manumission of all his slaves. Affiliated with the Anglican church, however, his beliefs somewhat lined up with deism as well. Drank only in moderation and considered intoxication as man's worst vice.

Appearance:
General_George_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpeg

Species: Human

Backstory: He's friggin' George Washington.

Powers and Abilities: Skilled tactician.

Weaknesses: Despite his effectiveness as a leader of the Continental Army, George Washington is only human. Also, he has serious dental issues.

Destructive Capacity: Organic life

Speed: Horse speed on horseback, man speed when not

Durability: Standard human durability

Lifting Strength: Washington had unusually great physical strength that amazed younger men. Jefferson called Washington "the best horseman of his age", and both American and European observers praised his riding; the horsemanship benefited his hunting, a favorite hobby.

Striking Strength: See above

Stamina: Human stamina

Standard Equipment: Sabre and flintlock rifle.

Intelligence: Estimated 118 IQ.

Jay, your app is fine. Accepted.

Though, I have no idea how good old Wash is going to keep up with the more powerful characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
-waves hands in the air frantically- I would like to join!!

Just as soon as I can think of a character. :)

Reactions: Archwar
-waves hands in the air frantically- I would like to join!!
Just as soon as I can think of a character. :)
Yay! Another person who would like to get mauled join!

Also, guys and gals, if you need help with deciding a character just ask! I will also be looking for mods and the requirements will be up soon.

It would appear that the Zones are going to have special effects which is something I like! It adds challenge and does make it slightly fair to non-powered characters.

The IC will start on Friday and I'll allow players to get familar with their surroundings first before any major events happen. Though, once they think they have figured it out, I'll throw a carve-ball!

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Name/alias/titles:
Warmaster Hamzah Majid. Also known as the Fierceheart, Dragontalon, Tzn's Light, Eversander, Mythanius(meaning Bringer), and Shadeeven.

Origin (Where they come from. Ignore if custom):

Forgotten, but has lived for a very long time.

Personality:
Hamzah has lived a long life, longer than many other creatures. As a result, he has grown somewhat cold yet still tries to retain his hope and Hamzah can also be rational under extreme circumstances. Hamzah also attempts to avoid fighting if possible yet he can easily angered. Hamzah is also kind making jokes and greeting people.

Appearance:
Hamzah stands at 5'11" in height and is light brown skinned with black hair and beard. His eyes are also brown with a section of his left eyebrow not fully grown in. He also bears multiple scars from past battles.

Species:
Immortal Human, though can be killed via normal means.

Backstory:
Recent Events

-Hamzah manages to defeat the Elven Tunis Empire

-Peace and prosperity continue

-Earth is attacked by the Shadow Race resulting in the awaking of the Sentinels stationed there.

-Hamzah and the Asher Light Empire is routed at various battles. No wins. However, the Sentinels appear during the last battle where they drive back the Shadow fleet. Hamzah also injuries the commander of the Shadow Race, Lord Shadow Thyrion.

-Earth is overtaken by the Shadows and the remnants of the Asher Light empire and various others flee with the Sentinels to the planet called Tierra.

-Age of Recovery begins for the remains of Earth.

-Hamzah is deemed Warmaster of the Emperica Tierras by Sentinel Malik Liatherous. People begin to use the forgotten technology of the Apex Tierras and the various empires unite reforming the Tierra empire. Process in learning is slow, but worthwhile. A portal is detected near Tierra's orbit and Hamzah is investigating.

Powers and Abilities:

Expert swordsman and tactician as well as leader

Elemental Claws- A spell where fingers turn into claws with elemental effects. This is determined by the caster's will and does 2 times the damage agaisnt its opposite element, but damage is reduced when facing its 'enemy' element.

Immortal- Hamzah is partially immune to all diseases and slowly regenerates scarred tissue over time. He also can die through normal means, but can revive himself. The more damage done to his body, however, means a longer wait time. Should Hamzah also be torn in half then he can reattach himself requiring a bit of time.

Advance psionic 'magic'

Regeneration- Hamzah is able to regrow tissue over time and depending on his status, his regeneration is speedy. Normally, it is slow taking a few months for a cut off arm to regrow.

Essence Rip- Hamzah can rip the energy out of a person copying their memories and skills. However, doing this means he is at risk of overloading and dying which would require a long regen period.

First Creation Essence- A mysterious Essence that is housed within Hamzah, it sometimes communicates with him and buffs his attacks. It can also fight alongside Hamzah, but often it just stays within what it calls 'Feeble Vessel'.

Psionic Defense- Hamzah is immune to most kinds of physic attacks.

Weaknesses:
Suffers from asthma and night terrors

Degenerative mind- Hamzah may have grown used to killing and death, but everytime he kills a certain being, his mind goes deeper into insanity. He has gone insane a few times, but he can come back typically remembering what he did. This only serves to weaken his mind further.

Even though Hamzah doesn't truly need food, drink, or sleep, he still requires them in order to function correctly. Should he have low levels, then Hamzah's powers are weakened as well as stats.

Hamzah can and will go insane where he will attack everything. Hamzah, in this state, cares very little about his well being.

Hamzah can also be set alfame dealing twice the damage to him and can also go into a 'blood' rage where he loses control.

Destructive Capacity:(Highest is Red Giant, beyond that there must be a catch)
Town Level
Speed:
Above Human

Durability:(Highest is solar level)
Slightly above human plus regeneration
Lifting Strength:
Low Superhuman

Striking Strength:
Tree/Wall level with powers

Stamina:
While Hamzah does have a lot, his asthma can act up at random.

Standard Equipment:
Warmaster Armor- A highly durable suit that encases the wearer. It has various functions ranging from battle status to stat increase.

Two swords made from a very powerful metal. Capable of slicing through a dragon's thick hide.

Two flintlock pistols that have been heavily modified with 'magic'.

A super A.I. called Fredrick.

Intelligence:
Hamzah has spent years reading books whenever he could and after the Shadow Race took over earth Hamzah has spent even more time in the Scared Library thus gaining knowledge. Combined with his experiences and skills, Hamzah is superbatman smart.

Name/alias/titles:
Arkith,Night wing, Human slayer, Shadow Slayer

Personality:
Arkith tends to be quite expressive. She is also prideful, though not to the point of arrogance, and displays a kind/cruel streak at times. Arkith also takes great pride in battle as well as her lingerie.

Appearance:
Arkith is a dragon with scales like the night and sky-blue eyes. She also has curved horns with bat-like wings. In her human form Arkith has white skin, black hair, and blue eyes.

Species:
Zealot Dragon

Backstory:
WIP

Powers and Abilities:
Arkith is a dragon and therefore has talons, wings, and a fiery breath.

Great planner and thinker.

Some Psionic spells at her disposal such as being able to turn into a human, but this reduces her stats.

Zealot's Dedication- Being a Zealot means Arkith can use other dragon's abilities such as the Arctic Dragon's freezing of the air.

Weaknesses:

Can be harms through phsycial means

Insulting her or anyone related to her chips at Arkith's pride and thus she will attempt to fight agaisnt the person.

City Level

Speed:
Between Human and Superman. Which means Dragon Speed!

Small to Large building level.

Lifting Strength:
Class 100
Striking Strength:
Class Mj

Stamina:
As a dragon, Arkith has massive amounts of stamina, but will require a longer time to recover it.

Standard Equipment:
In Dragon Form, Arkith retains dragon armor and battle talons. She also has a 'dragon PDA' strapped to her ankle and this is also available in her human form.

In Human Form, Arkith retains human clothes and she also has the PDA on her wrist.

Intelligence:
High

Hey, sorry that I haven't posted my character!! I've been pretty busy lately!! I'll try to have him up as soon as I can!!!

(NOTE: I seriously debated on this character. A lot. I feel like I should point out that there are DOCTOR WHO SPOILERS if you aren't past Season 2/3 which was my whole reason for debate)

Name/Aliases/Titles: Rose Tyler (The Bad Wolf)
Origin: Originally from Great Britain, 2005
Personality: She's brave, kind, smart, and observant. Rose is also a bit witty. She does, however, have a bit of a jealous streak and can be "too" selfless, often not considering her safety in an attempt to help others. (More details in the wiki linked below)
Appearance: View attachment 46462
Species: Human
Back story: (I would type as much as I could but this is probably the better option) http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Rose_Tyler
Powers and abilities: She is capable of using a firearm and was once a skilled gymnast. As the weakened Bad Wolf entity she can destroy most substances or objects.
Weaknesses: She tends to have a jealousy streak, and doesn't consider her own safety when trying to help someone in need. Also, she can't stay as the Bad Wolf for very long. I'd say a few minutes at the most.
Destructive Capacity: I'm going to say around street level. If she becomes this world's form of the Bad Wolf, I'd say small building-ish level.(http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Wolf_(entity) You know, if you need that for whatever reason )
Speed: Average human speed (doesn't change for Bad Wolf)
Durability: Average human (Bad Wolf: Peak Human)
Lifting strength: Human (Bad Wolf: About Peak Human-ish)
Striking strength: Human class (Bad Wolf: Class KJ)
Stamina: You tend to do a lot of running with the Doctor. So a bit above average. (Bad Wolf: No change)
Standard Equipment: I honestly have no clue.
Intelligence: The Doctor often said she was "brilliant" so she's at least a little above above average human intelligence.
Theme song:

Rose is accepted! Heck, if you want you can have her go into a dumbed downed version of the Bad Wolf.

Zarrcok, don't worry. I've been busy as well with school. -_-

IC is up!

You cannot the rp the Collective nor interact with them yet. However, Survivalist and Raiders are up! Though, the story will be affected on how you treat them.

Name/alias/titles: Aelsy

Personality: Incredibly intelligent, Aelsy is a mastermind beyond comprehension. However, this means he has spent his life studying experiments in a lab. He is very skittish and does not work well under pressure. He gets nervous at the smallest noises or nervous feelings and is borderline paranoid. Yet, this makes him very alert and very aware, possibly his only asset in an intense situation. His interaction with others is a bit like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, without the obnoxiousness. He doesn't quite get sarcasm or jokes, but he tries his best to comprehend the meaning behind the illogical bantering of his fellow lifeforms.

Appearance: I'll upload my drawing as soon as I have it done, I just wanna get all this stuff thrown out there before I lose it.

Species: An alien from a galaxy humans have yet to discover. They haven't given themselves a name and merely refer to the species as "The People." They are a peaceful race despite their exotic appearance and the massive, terrifying mouths which is their most defining feature. They are a species of herbivores and thinkers, Aesly being no exception to that. They are also capable of photosynthesis, but this process cannot give them all the nutrients they require, just extra energy when they need it. They see heat instead of light, similar to some species of snakes. They have vision almost 360 degrees around their body, making it almost impossible to sneak up on one, not to mention their acute sense of smell. The ends of their arms secrete a sticky substance which they use to grab and hold objects called grip fluid. When the grip fluid hardens, it releases whatever is in their grasp and easily breaks away on impact with another hard object. They are able to harden the substance at will, and will often coat the ends of their arms in the hardened substance to add a little something extra to their punches in a fight.

Backstory: Since a young age, Aelsy was a prodigy. The average IQ on his planet is a lofty 160, the estimated IQ of the esteemed Albert Einstein. Aelsy's IQ is estimated to be between 250 and 260, a level of intelligence incomprehensible by humans. He was raised and groomed to be the genius that he is, receiving the highest level of education available and given the highest standard of living since he was a hatchling. This leaves him very inexperienced in survival situations, as he is accustomed to being delivered his meals and unaccustomed to any kind of physical or emotional struggle. He is also unfamiliar with a life lacking in the futuristic technology that The People have developed. He has also never heard English, but is intelligent enough that he will likely figure out the foreign language rapidly.

Powers and Abilities: As stated in the description of his species, he can sense infrared thermal radiation instead of the visible light spectrum humans see. He can secrete an incredibly sticky substance from the ends of his arms to hold onto things, and can harden that substance at will to let go of the held objects. The hardened substance can also be used to make his punches feel more like rocks instead of flesh. He is capable of telepathy, but it has a very short range and he can only project his thoughts, not hear those of others.

Weaknesses: Any moment with any more intensity than watching a collection of substances in a test tube.

Destructive Capacity: Street level

Speed: Human

Durability: Peak human level

Lifting Strength: Average human

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Stamina: His ability to photosynthesize spare energy makes him able to run for long periods of time

Standard Equipment: The long, blade-like parts on his legs are actually artificial, although they have little use in combat. You'll see what I mean when I get my drawing done.

Intelligence: INSANELY, incomprehensibly high

Theme song: Nope, no theme song here

(Please excuse the absence of a physical description. As I said, I'm working on a drawing of him, and will upload it as soon as I'm finished.)

Alrigt, apps looks good. I'll update the list soon, if Allah wills.

Rose is accepted! Heck, if you want you can have her go into a dumbed downed version of the Bad Wolf.

Zarrcok, don't worry. I've been busy as well with school. -_-

If I did that, would it be the world that does it to her? Because in the series, she became the Bad Wolf by staring into the heart of the TARDIS, which was a very, VERY potentially dangerous thing to do. Also, I would just edit that into the one up there, unless you want me to make a new one.

If I did that, would it be the world that does it to her? Because in the series, she became the Bad Wolf by staring into the heart of the TARDIS, which was a very, VERY potentially dangerous thing to do. Also, I would just edit that into the one up there, unless you want me to make a new one.

Like I said, familiar objects from your character's Universe are going to appear so there might be a TADIS lying around. So, if you want you can have Rose find one and become the Bad Wolf. Just make sure that Rose doesn't go around bringing back the dead and making them immortal.

Like I said, familiar objects from your character's Universe are going to appear so there might be a TADIS lying around. So, if you want you can have Rose find one and become the Bad Wolf. Just make sure that Rose doesn't go around bringing back the dead and making them immortal.

Yeah I wasn't planning on it. And not as powerful as before because I'm pretty sure being able to wipe out an entire Dalek fleet is pretty OP for this. :\ That and it would have killed her if it weren't for the Doctor. So I'll probably dumb it down a lot.

Yeah I wasn't planning on it. And not as powerful as before because I'm pretty sure being able to wipe out an entire Dalek fleet is pretty OP for this. :\ That and it would have killed her if it weren't for the Doctor. So I'll probably dumb it down a lot.
Alright, thanks!

There some some new blacklisted powers.

Atomic Particle Control- This one has to be dumbed down very much or has to harm the user in some way.
Insta-Kill!- NOPE!
Powers/items that can harm anything- Ok, I'm good if its just like a knife that does little damage, but a nuke that can destroy reality is a serious no.
Necromancy- Bringing legions worth of undead is ok, but they must be weak or it harms the user. Also, don't try and bring a god back to life unless you want Dr. Hax.
Name/alias/titles:
Dr. Hex, The Moderator, and the Hammer of the Game Master

Gmod, but is modified.

Personality:
Acts kindly around rule-abiding players, but will kick the rule-breakers' arse.

Appearance:
HAX_by_imnotyourguy.gif

Species:
Game Moderator

Backstory:
Dr. Hax was originally intended to be used for gmod to prevent hackers. However, due to... some accidents he was scarped yet he found new life in the Warped World when the GM found him floating among a midst of data. He is the moderator of this Role-Play and will dish out punishment when someone breaks the rules. As a result of his position, most blacklisted powers don't apply so he can carry out his job effectively and quickly.

Powers and Abilities:
HAX!- A insta-kill move by flinging a computer at the rule-breaker. This will result in a time out, warning, or a kick. All the player characters will also be moved to the Void temporary.

Omnipresent and Omniseeing

Teleport

Weaknesses:
Cannot harm Rule-biding players nor can interact with them unless they break the rules.

Near god level

Speed:
near god level

Cannot be destoryed

Lifting Strength:
Near god Level

Striking Strength:
Near god level

Stamina:
Limitless

Standard Equipment: