1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The War Rages On

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alice Kirkland, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mallie was a brave warrior fighting in the largest battle of a wizarding war. She stuck her tongue between her teeth in concentration and screamed a battle cry. "FOR MY KINGDOM!" It echoed in the cold, still air, her favorite weather as she was at a huge advantage. She was a water sorceress who was rather fiery for one. "Come-on-almost there-"
    Suddenly, she noticed someone in her way. Mallie smirked. "You dare challenge me?"

2. The other in front the sorceress was a man with long dark hark tied into a low ponytail with with clothing like that of an assassin. He looks around himself and smirks "I don't see anyone else my poppet...so yes I think I am challenging you."

He stashed his dagger and grins "But I must admit I have tricks of my own." He said his cat like eyes flash mischief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.