The War of the Falcons

B

BlessThisNess

Original poster
The Kingdom of Odessa was massive power on the continent of Jotun, recently winning the War of the Religious Schism. Now they are finally able to break off from the Church of Jotun's influence, and practice their own religion.

Of course, it wasn't as simple as that. But there was a much more pressing matter at hand.

The King is Odessa, William, died during the last battle of the war, and his two children, Maxwell and Marionette, are now competing for the throne.

Despite being the heir to throne, Marionette wanted to reconnect the nation with the church. This faction of citizens was called the Silver Falcon. Maxwell did not want their nation's hard work to go for nothing, and wanted the throne to protect the Odessian religion. This faction of citizens was called the Golden Falcon.

After realizing that diplomacy was not going to save the nation, the two factions declared war on each other for the throne of Odessa, starting the War of the Falcons

—————--

Hello! I'm looking to GM a journey for your character in the war I mentioned above. Don't worry, I'm totally willing to help you make your character and answer any questions you have!

Message if interested! I can write on discord or pms!

Reactions: CelvestianNesy