The War of Sheonia

P

PastelSkulls

Original poster
Introduction
Look around you. Look at the carnage, the destruction. This was no fault of ours - instead, the fault of our king. He sent away a woman who gave him nothing but daughters, and she went North. Some say the frozen winds of the North chilled her heart... still others say it was bitterness that swallowed her up.
Whatever the truth is, one thing is for certain.
She's invading.

King [0/1]
Queen [0/1]
Crown Prince [0/1]
Royal Siblings [0/2]
Servants [0/unlimited]
Knights [0/unlimited]
Commoners [0/unlimited]

Queen [0/1]
Crown Princess [1/1] Adela Blackburn
Royal Siblings [0/2]
Servants [0/unlimited]
Knights [0/unlimited]
Commoners [0/unlimited]

Rules
No OOC drama. IC drama is encouraged, though!
No Mary-sues/Gary-stus
Please only take one high position (the ones with limited ranks) to give everyone a chance!
LGBT+ characters welcome!
Feel free to have non-human characters like elves, dwarves, etc!

Form
Code:
[spoiler=FULL NAME HERE]
[img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b]Full name
Nicknames
Sexuality
Rank

Brief Personality[/b] 3-5 sentences
— [i]positive traits[/i]
— [i]neutral traits[/i]
— [i]negative traits[/i]
— [i]fears[/i]

[b]Brief Appearance[/b] 3-5 sentences
— [i]height/weight[/i]
— [i]hair color[/i]
— [i]eye color[/i]
— [i]skintone[/i]
— [i]birthmarks/tattoos/scars[/i]

[b]History
Other[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for my forms

light-brown-hair-dark-blue-eyes-girl-captivating-pin-by-chitic-ioana-on-hair-amp-beauty-in-2019-collection.png

Full name Adela Mae Blackburn
Nicknames "Addy",
Gender Female
Pronouns She/her/hers
Sexuality Bisexual
Rank Crown Princess (Northerner)

Brief Personality A bubbly, friendly girl with a love for nature and animals. Adela is very optimistic and hates the fighting - she's trying to convince her mother to stop the fighting and make peace with the southerners. She is also very protective of those she cares about, and very playful.
friendly, optimistic, outgoing, playful, protective
pacifistic,
oblivious, spacey,
afraid of heights

Brief Appearance A tall, somewhat slim girl with pale skin, dark brown hair, and icy blue eyes. She has wider hips than your average girl, but a very flat chest. She also has freckles on her face and a birthmark shaped like a snowflake on the back of her hand.
5' 8", 143 lbs
dark brown hair
icy blue eyes
pale skin
a small birthmark shaped a bit like a snowflake / no tattoos / no scars

History Born in the South, she and her mother were exiled after giving the king only daughters. She has vague memories of the South, but not a lot, and prefers the Northern regions.
Other

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may lend you my two cents. The concept of having two nations against one another with PCs in both is ambitious. Accordingly however with the lack of lore for this setting that isn't being presented here people will simply move on. The northerns and southerners should have their own kingdom names by now likely in the setting even if the northerners main goal is to invade those down south. I understand the teasing of mystery is a useful tool but potential RPers need something to bite onto in order for interest to be planted. I only bring this up since no one else has posted in this thread other than yourself for almost two weeks despite having an ad banner in addition to your disheartened "Bump </3". I wish you luck with your further endeavors.

Sure. The premise does pique my interest.