The Wall

B

Bluemoon.xx

Original poster
So I want someone who will play either a male or female who lives in the Utopia and finds MC. I would prefer some detail please so we can keep the story going! Read the in character thread and let me know if it interests you.

Small discussion first would be nice just to get extra details if you don't mind~^^

Mostly details about the utopia and its people so I can get a better feel for my character.
Also genre and settings and whatnot nonsense. ~

I left it open so we can create the world. I had an idea that your character would be questioning the idea of the Utopia and if it really is good or not. Also genre doesn't matter. Probably romantic and adventure with the possibility of sex and such.
Mostly details about the utopia and its people so I can get a better feel for my character.
Also genre and settings and whatnot nonsense. ~

So it's modern and everyone is all human and fleshy and such?~

I personally think it adds something when you put in more than just humans (my preferred race usually being some sort of elf)
But it's not a requirement of mine, and it is your rp, so that'd be up to you~^^

I personally think it adds something when you put in more than just humans (my preferred race usually being some sort of elf)
But it's not a requirement of mine, and it is your rp, so that'd be up to you~^^
I think that sounds like a good idea. I know it's my roleplay but I like when other ideas are introduced.