The Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarchy sat up and touched the wall gently. "Hi." She said quietly, the ice crystals forming against the cool surface. She smiled softly. "How are you?" She sat on her knees and held the connection. She wondered if it would respond..but she had no idea.

"Oh, I'm fine. I've been..."

The Wall suddenly gave Anarchy a slight shock, not very powerful but enough to make her back away.

"You're not supposed to talk to me until you've finished the dungeon! Otherwise it'll spoil all the fun!"

Anarchy blinked. "Uh..okay then..." She said, surprised. "I'm sorry." She laid back on the ground in thought for several minutes before standing back up. "Guess I should go in." She said, starting back towards the Inn. She decided she should pack a little incase Elvira just pops up to drag them to the dungeon. We probably won't get any like five minute warning. Better safe than sorry.. She told herself as she started for her room.

Myka, like the others, arrived at the island with the ferry. She was now more or less aimlessly walking around the world, looking for her brother. She had heard of this place, and thought it might be somewhere he'd like to go. Of course, even if he did, he might have been here a year ago, or is planning to go here a year from now. Either way, she didn't have any other type of lead on him, so she did whatever she could.

As she walked into the inn, Madogan engaged her in conversation. She only listened somewhat half.heartedly, becuase her mind was occupied with thought. She was about to got to her room after signing the guestbook, when the half of her that had listened started getting very excited. She slammed her hands on the table, and looked at Madogan with crazy eyes.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say!?"

Madogan was slightly baffled by her sudden reaction.

"Oh, I just said how unusal to have two Metalli's sign in on the same day. I mean, it's such a rare last name, in fact, I don't think I've even heard of it until today..."

Myka's heart was now racing like crazy. "This other Metalli person, where is he!?"

"Oh, so you know him? Well, last I saw he was heading left into the hospital wing. If you go into the corridor there, you'll..."

Myka dashed off through the corridor, and scanned the waiting room. She noticed the half opened door to the inventory, and she could hear a familiar voice from inside. She slammed it open, only to be met by the sight of an unfamiliar woman holding her brothers hands. The woman looked inquiring at Myka, and when Michael turned around, he froze.

"Brother!?" Was all Myka could think of to say.

Reactions: Azzy
His eyes slowly widening and a grin slowly grew across his face, he had brought the wallet back into his pocket and made a complete turn around. " Look who it is...Myka " He smirked and walked over to her slowly wrapping his arms around her and practically latching onto her, His eyes began to water a bit but he kept his calm demeanor as to look tough around the ladies. " Were....were have you been! " He said leaning back from the hug looking down at her with an angry face, one of his eyebrows rising up as if to ponder.

Finally she had found him.

The instant that Michael approached her, his arms wrapping around her, pulling her into a very tight hug, she let a loud sob from her thin lips. Long, slender arms wrapped around his waist, and she buried her face against her elder brother's chest. It had been too long. Far too long since he last embraced her like this, and god how she missed it. The protection, the calm air, the sense of peace that she now felt while standing there with her brother were welcomed a million times over. Another sob slipped even as he looked upon her, his features now angry, and she couldnt help, but to smile up at him. Amber eyes were now stained red, and puffy from her crying, but she couldnt have been happier.

"I fled that night, Michael. I fled to the wood just past the gardens. I hid there, and when you left so did I. I have been searching the world, tracking you down you know...."

She sniffled up the last of her tears, and lifted a small, shaky hand to brush back her auburn hair from her face, and a smile worked it way onto her lips.

His stern face went to a smile and he thought about that fateful night " Im glad you fled to the forest....." he said running a hand through his hair, then placing a thumb to her cheek wiping the tears from her cheek. And brushing some of her hair past her ear, He looked her over again and sure enough she had the complexion just as him. " You were searching for me?....i thought....i scared you off forever..." He said as he fixed his jacket and wiped the tears that had started forming right under his eyes.

She leaned into his touch, and shook her head as he began to speak. His words were so absurd. He could never scare her off, he had killed their family because their goals were wrong. She had thought the same as him.

"You never scare me. I shared your views on what our family was planning. Im glad you did what you did....is that bad?"

Her amber eyes fell to the ground as he began to let his own tears shed. She had never seen her brother cry, and she didnt want to begin seeing it now. Instead, the girl stepped forward, and hid her face against his chest once more.

"Im just glad that I found you again. I was so lost without your guidance, Brother..."

" Its...ive slaughtered a rich family line....yes their ideas were not in the right place...but still i dont want you to immediately resort to violence like i did " His tears cleared up quick as he looked back at the women who he had previously been talking to and nodded. leading his sister out of the closet to the main halls, were he was taking her towards his room. " How long has it been...3-4 years since ive seen you...and look at how you've grown " he chuckled as he looked around the giant inn again.

"I wont resort to violence, Michael. I havent since we were separated."

Her voice was reassuring as if to let him know that she didnt see violence as a solution to anything. Waiting patiently for him to bid the woman adieu, she then followed him out of the nursing station, and followed him through the Inn. It was a rather decently sized place considering its location. When he complimented her on her growth, her lips twitched up into a smile, and she gazed over at him with those amber colored eyes. Eyes that had previously been green, but were changed due to her involvement with fire elemental magic. She gave him a once over, and nodded in approval.

"You too have grown into a very handsome young man. I am proud to call you my brother."

As they passed the lobby and was just about to go up the stairs, Elvira came walking out of the opposite corridor. As she saw the pair, she clapped her hands and smiled.

"Ah, the Metalli's, finally reunited again!" She loudly exclaimed.

The two heartfelt siblings were surprised by this sudden outburst. Myka got the same nagging feeling as Michael that she had seen this woman before, but had no idea where. Michael smiled, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh, you know of us?"

"Of course! There's not many alchemists that don't know of the great Metalli family, and the tragic, unexplainable..." Michael could've sworn that Elvira gave him some type of look "Passing of its vast majority. I'm so glad that the only two survivors were able to come together at my humble inn. Oh, but I forget to introduce myself. My name is Elvira,or well, my full name is long and a bit difficult to pronounce, so you can just stick to Elvira."

Anarchy was walking down the hall and heard a loud noise. She stopped, listening, then started to backtrack, curious on the noise.
Then, she found it was only Elvira and two people. Oh..okay. She stopped once she saw them, debating whether to approach or walk off, and not as to look awkward or like she was spying, she looked out the window to her left.

Elvira noticed Anarchy's slightly failed attempt at seeming casual, and gigled a bit inside. She then turned her attention back to the two in front of her.

"Anyway, why don't you both try your hands on the wall? What with the luck you two have been having today, it wouldn't surprise me if something else special and wonderful were to happen."

Anarchy moved closer to the window, still trying. Her eyes flickered over as she heard mention of The Wall. She then touched the window gently, thinking. She thought a lot when she got curious.

" huh the wall....." He rubbed his chin an did his usual hair run, pondering what the wall could do for him

Myka's auburn brows rose when the odd woman approached them both, and gave mention of the wall, and the fact that she knew who they were. It was odd how everyone here, people who she'd never seen before knew so much of the Metalli's other than their infamous alchemy background.

Amber eyes gazed over at her brother, and she tilted her head, features almost as thoughtful as his own when her mind wandered to The Wall, and the possibilities. "Shall we go try our hand, Brother?"

"....Why not...it could tell untold secrets " He stretched his arms and took off his suit jacket,rolling up his dress shirt sleeves revealing different alchemy tattoos riddled on his arms and hands. He sat the jacket on the chair

" You ready? " He said looking at his pondering sister, but he also wondered why these people knew so much about the Metalli's. did it actually go world wide? maybe he is a wanted criminal somewhere. his mind filling with questions

Status
Not open for further replies.