The Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she walked up to the wall, she lightly touched it with her finger, making some frost appear on the surface.

"Hey... It's me. Are you still mad?"

The wall responded in the frost.

"No. I actually like you. But I still won't go easy on you in the dungeon!"

Anarchy chuckled. "No need to." She smiled. "I'm glad you're not mad." She smiled, keeping her hand on The Wall.

Griffith laughed as Elvira disappeared. "What an interesting lady." With a grin, he walked out of her shop. Deciding to go visit the wall again, he set off, arriving at the wall in short order. The first thing he noticed was a girl- the one he'd seen in the dining room- with her hand against the wall, speaking with it as a slight chill permeated the air- A sure sign of ice magic if he'd ever seen it. "So, you talk to the wall as well, huh?" He asked, walking up behind the girl, staying a few feet away.

Anarchy paused, letting her hand drop from The Wall, she turned. "As do you?" She asked, understanding his 'as well'. "Yes, I do." She scanned over him carefully, remembering him from the dining room. She placed a hand back on the wall behind her, gently, wondering what the wall would say about him, if anything at all. "Why do you ask...?" She didn't know his name.

Chi was thinking why she was told to come here. she was not liking the place at all. the people was kind but the area around the inn was dark. Oh dont worry Chi i will be looking after you. the dark voice in her head told her. she didnt know who he was but she didnt want to know and the voice did not even want her to know. slinet you evil thing and stay there. she told him with a smirk. oh beautiful dont say that you know you love me. he told her. "sure once your dead" she said with a bigger smirk.

Griffith grinned at the girl, leaning against the wall himself. "Yeah, me and Mister Moarter here have had a coupla chats." He replied. "Anyway, I was just curious- wonderin' how many other people can talk to it. The name's Griffith, by the way, miss...?" He trailed off, reaching one hand out.

"Anarchy." She shook his hand stiffly, her own ice cold against his. She shrugged. "I don't know, but I bet it's not many. Very few, I believe." she said, dropping her hand from the wall.

"Ok, so this girl is without a doubt an ice-magi." Griffith thought, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "And I take it the wall has challenged you to a game?" He guessed as their hand-shake ended. "Elvira said that there were some others, and that one of them was an ice-mage, which I'm thinkin' is you. She wanted us to travel as a group, and in case you anr I are a parta this group,I guess I should take the time right now to tell ya- I'm not really human- I'm an Asura." He told her, preferring to just be up front about it. "I'll try an' not use my powers around ya that much, since I know you ice-magi aren't too fond of fire or ligtning-based magic, but I figured you should know, just in case."

Anarchy nodded. "That it did. And yes I am, secondary shadow-mage." She thought a moment about his comment on being an Asura. "Just don't let the fire touch me, I'll be okay." added. "My father was a fire mage, so I've become pretty tolerant with it. It just burns really bad if I touch it. Twice as bad then a normal person."

Michael arrived at the island, and ran his fingers through his smooth hair as the breeze caressed his face. Even though it was quite frisky, it still didn't make an impression on the water behind him. He calmly strolled up to the inn, and entered through the front doors. He was greeted by Madogan, who happily greeted him and engaged him in conversation. Michael smiled as Madogan told him about various things about the island and things that had happened the past few days, but then he noticed two young women walking by behind him. One of them was dressed in nuns attire and was bowing frequently to the other, a woman in a brown leather alchemists uniform who seemed to be scolding the other for something. Maybe it was just her clothes that were so familiar, but he felt like her recognized her from somewhere long ago... He shrugged his shoulders and turned back around to be given his key to number 207.

Taking the key in hand he smirked and said a solid " Thank you " he put his hands into his pockets looking at the alchemist girl and then at Madogan " Do you know that woman's name right there? " He said pointing at the women with the nun next to her, He ran his hand through his hair again and smirked a bit. Fixating his jacket he was determined on finding out who this girl was, memories rushing in his head and images popping up at random to him.

"Huh? Oh, that's my wife, Elvira. She and I run this place together."

Elvira and the nun passed on through to the medical wing. They were soon out of sight from the lobby.

" Your wife eh...if you dont mind me asking how old are you? " He rubbed his chin

and continue on in his thoughts about her

Madogan laughed.

"I'm 34 and proud of it! If you're meaning to tell me I'm too old for her, then you're barking up the wrong tree. I've been trying to convince her that she's too good for me, but she just won't take no for an answer. That's one of the many things I love about her."

He slammed his hands on the counter looking at him with a crazed expression " WHAT! how old is she!? " He began laughing and whipping a tear from his eye

Madogan started laughing even more heartily with him, and he dunked his arm from across the counter.

"I like you, boy! You've got a sense of humor! There are too many people these days who lack that."

" We are going to get along just fine my friend! " He stood up straight fixing his jacket once again and said " Well i am going to head to my room, Oh and tell your wife that i need to have a word with her "

He nodded to him and began walking towards his room number.

Chi walked out of her room with a small frown on her face. 'oh love come on please can i please come out' "NO" she yelled. she looked crazy. she walked down stairs with a frown still. 'Chi love you need to sleep' the voice said "No!" she yelled everyone looked at her like she lost her mind or something. she bowed her head to say sorry then walked away to get some food and throw out the hole way the evil voice was Laughing.

Madogan stopped him before he walked up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, but my wife is the type of person who you go talk to, she doesn't go talk to you. I'm sure you'll find her in the medical wing."

Griffith couldn't help but laugh at what Anarchy told him- A combination ice/shadow mage! Surely there was some kinda twist of fate here- Surely two people who were such complete opposites didn't meet every day! This should prove to be very fun indeed! "That's kinda funny you'd say that- My secondary ability is lightning." He replied, holding up two fingers of his other hand, causing a small spark to leap between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.