The Wall OOC (signups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I just noticed that you've been online a few times but didn't answer. I was only worried that you didn't realize it was directed at you :P

XD Actually, I leave the website up so I can just come back to it whenever I get a moment, but most of the time I'm AFK, doing housework and what-not.

Knives, that wasn't directed at you XD

Maybe I should start direct replying to people XDD

No problem :P

Something totally not related to this, and I probably shouldn't bring it up here 'cause there is a thread for it but it's directed to you so I'll say it anyway.

Shouldn't you reply to the white lily :3

*laughs* Sorry- as I said, I'm AFK most of the time, and I don't wanna make a bad post. XD I will post though!

I'm sorry if anyone feels like I've been neglecting this for the past week. I've been busy, and I didn't want to rush my posts here too much.

It's okay Fredrica-sama. I completely understand, and I hope everything's been going well *hug*

Aww, thanks! If everyone's online and feeling up for it, then we should be able to get started on the dungeon this weekend.

Cool. I cannot give a definite yes or no on whether I'll be online, but I can't wait for it! =)

^^ It's all good, I know all too well what it's like to be busy. Anyway, I'm up for it as well!

Sorry for popping in like this.

[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION], do you still need a sister? Im more than willing to fill the role if im allowed.

Sorry for popping in like this.

[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION], do you still need a sister? Im more than willing to fill the role if im allowed.

Well, signups are closed, but I guess I can make an exception if you're gonna be Michael's sister. You're still going to have to make a character description and post it here, though. Ask Akuma if there's anything specific he has in mind.

Ill wait for him to respond, and see if he even wants anyone to fill the role first. ^^ But thank you for making n exception. ^^
EDIT:
I guess he does XD Ill message him then.

Name: Mykayla Metalli (Myka)
Species: Human
Skill: Alchemy. She also dabbles in elemental magic, mostly Fire.
Strengths: Her will to stay by, and protect her brother may, or may not rival his own to protect her. This is a strength for her, and him. It means she wont back down even if she is small, and dainty. Her will to protect the last member of her family seems to trump all. She also had been able to harness Fire Elemental Magic quite well being how young she is.
Weaknesses: Seeing as she is attuned to Fire Magic, naturally water would be her weakness. But this is not all. She hasnt much taken the time to dabble further into her family's traditional art of alchemy. Therefore, she wouldnt be of much assistance should her brother need her to help him in such a thing. She is also easily mislead when anything concerns her brother.
Background: Myka comes from a background of very wealthy, and very famous alchemists. Having been the youngest out of the Metalli children, she was unfortunately the least attuned to her alchemy skills. That didnt stop her family from pushing her further to learn. She hated every moment of it. Myka had soon grown to hate the art itself, more so when she had found out about her family's plan to take over the world, and become the strongest family around. She hadnt agreed with this at all. It just so happened that her brother Michael hadnt agreed to it either. He took it upon himself to banish the entire Metalli family to the underworld, but Myka had gotten away. She'd snuck out of the manor the night of his rampage, and hid in the woods just to the East of their home. Myka and Michael are now the lone survivors of the Metalli family, but she hold no ill will toward her brother. She loves him, thanks him for ridding the world of this terrible threat. She hopes to soon reunite with him.

Attachments

• Fhalei.600.890241.jpg
    Fhalei.600.890241.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.