The Wall OOC (signups closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry it got so rushed, but I have to go soon :P

I promise you I'll put more energy into my next posts, but I really wanted to get you in there before I left.

^o^ Awww! You didn't have to rush on my account, I'm a really patient person- I don't mind waiting. Thank you though!

Sorry I've been so behind! School's been really...aggrivating.

Anyway, Welcome Knives!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm hello? is it still open? i like to ask for a Charater sheet and a room please! XD

Ummmmmmmmmmmm hello? is it still open? i like to ask for a Charater sheet and a room please! XD

Oh, you're still free to join. There isn't really any character sheet, just fill in the basics like Name, age, personality, biography, and special skills.

Okay, so we're just waiting for the new guy to get settled, and then I think I'll let you go down the dungeon together as a party of three.

OK lets do this.

name: Chi
race: humen?
personality: dark but can be kind.
background: she dose not know who she is and her past.
skill: hunting people down.
looks:
WhiteHairCloak.jpg

name: unknow
race: demon
personality: dark and only sweet to Chi
background: there is nothing you need to know about him all but that he is in Chi
skill: killing
looks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Signups are closed, but I guess I can fit one last person in there :)

name: unknow
race: demon
personality: dark and only sweet to Chi
background: there is nothing you need to know about him all but that he is in Chi
skill: killing
looks:

I'm actually going to need a bit more info about him. If you don't want the others to know then you can PM it to me. I need to know because it might actually clash with the story.

yay!
10854808632a12997329979l.jpg

Name: Michael Metalli
species: Human
skill: Alchemy
Personality: Funny, Calm headed, Very intelligent, Quick to react
Biography: He comes from a rich background his parents used to be famous alchemist and his family was basically all alchemist, But he detached from the as when he did they had become corrupted and had a plot to take the whole world down and become the strongest family in the world. But the one black sheep had taken his family down without a second doubt, Yes Michael killed every single last remnant of his family or so he may think so. He couldn't find his sister who was only 16 who seemed to have dissapeared with the killings but he actually didn't want to kill her...she was innocent...she was just like him.
(i put that sister part in there if anyone wished to be my sister in the rp but its alright if there is none )

Akuma, shouldn't you respond to knives post? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.