The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Sami, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you can see, I'm looking for a few Walking Dead roleplays. If you see a pairing not listed, feel free to suggest or ask about it. I do double up so if there's a canon you'd like me to play for you, just ask.

Just for the hell of it, I've added Negan for anyone wanting to explore the character.

-Daryl x OC ***** +
    -Merle x OC
    -Rick x OC
    -Shane x OC
    -Glenn x OC
    -Daryl x Beth
    -Negan x OC
    -OC x OC

Really looking for a Daryl x OC roleplay! Have a few ideas for this.

2. I wouldn't mind doing a walking dead roleplay with you. I do prefer to double up though. I could pair my OC with Maggie (If you're okay with FXF), and I could play Daryl for you. Would you be interested?

3. @XMadnessLoverX Surw, I wouldn't mind. Send me a pm and we can discuss details.

4. I would like to do an oc x oc rp

5. Still searching! Really craving a Daryl Dixon x OC roleplay!

6. Still searching! Really craving a Daryl Dixon x OC roleplay!

7. Still searching! Really craving a Daryl Dixon x OC roleplay!

8. Still searching! Really craving a Daryl Dixon x OC roleplay!

9. Hi!! I'd love to double up with you on this ! I can be a kickass Daryl for you :))

10. @slyredx Sure. Pm me and we can discuss ^^

11. Daryl x Beth is everything to me. I'd love to do something like that, but I tend to run on the advanced side of post quality, so if you feel we can both go in that direction I'd love to discuss.

12. @Sansa Stark Sure. I tend to match my partner in post so there's no issue there ^^ so if you'd like to discuss, send me a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.