The Walking Dead RP (Alternative TV Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few snowflakes fell upon her cheek as she struggled to get through the snow and she almost slipped on the ice. She wouldn't survive a night like tonight on the streets even inside was cold enough. Right now she was under the building where her brother was. Little did she know he was right above her on one of the floors. Shivering she looked up and saw the zip line that was up there. Could someone be living in that apartment building? How could she find out. Quickly she went over to the front gate and started quietly pulling on it not to attract any noise.

Alice whimpered in pain, tears in her eyes--of course she would fall directly on the ankle that pained her. She didn't want to feel so helpless, but she was. She pulled herself up, favoring her ankle and noticing some scrapes on her knees and elbows. She were bleeding a little, but not too bad.

"I-I'm fine," she said, her pain in her voice. She wasn't fine and she knew it. She grabbed a towel and draped it over herself. She needed him.

"Actually, I'm not fine. I do need help," she said. She felt so pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan heard Alice's voice through the door, his neck craning toward where Conner had traveled to. She sounds young...

Ryan stayed put. He knew how to feign interest or disinterest. He knew how to feign anything, really. He turned his head and pretended to pay no attention.

(Just to be clear, for now they are in the Empire State Building, level 34.)

"Alice?" He called softly, concern in his voice. He heard the whimpers, his eyebrows scrunching in concern.

Conner lifted his glasses into his hair, his vision blurring. "Okay, I'm coming in..." He warned her before slowly opening the door, walking in and closing the door behind him. He closed his eyes and put a free hand over them.

The red head walked over to her slowly, stopping at the tub. His head was turned away as he held out his free hand to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan saw but a glimpse of her when Conner opened the door. He snickered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alice giggled as Conner, through all his efforts not to evade her privacy, blindly groped around.

"I have a towel around me--you can open your eyes," she said, giggling a little more and then wincing when her small convulses of laughter reached her ankle.

She grabbed Conner's hand, but she needed both to get up. That's why she needed him to see. Besides...she wouldn't mind it all that much if Conner did see her without the towel.

Conner turned his head back around, lowering his hand and opening one eye to peek at her.

"You sure?" He could see her, but she was a bit blurry. His hazel eyes, almost golden, opened as he noticed the towel. He held out his other hand to her and smiled. He was trying really hard not to imagine what lay under the towel.

Rebecca sighed as the door would not budge. Why would someone have a zip line she could barely see it because it was so high up but it was there. It meant there were survivors there. Sighing she decided to walk around the building and see if there was another way in maybe a broke window or something. It was so dark and she needed to get inside where it was safe and maybe warmer.

Alice confirmed that Conner could open his eyes. She was decent for the most part. Her body was glistening from the candle light and the bath water. She blushed, holding the towel to her chest and looking away in embarrassment.

She grabbed his hand and didn't grab the other for fear the towel would fall.

"Conner..." she began, afraid to say more.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan took out a half-smoked cigarette and lit it up with the fire. He inhaled the nicotine and tobacco and exhaled his stress away. Smoking had a way of moving his mind from the thoughts that would disturb others.

Why not stir shit up?

"Hey, Conner," he called toward the bathroom, loud enough for them both to hear but quiet enough not to bother anyone outside the area they were in--walkers included.

"Am I good to have some of these ramen noodles?"

Finally she found an open window but she would have to jump for it. About a block down the road she heard the moaning of some dead zombies. "Great." She said and looked at the window. "Well here goes nothing." She crouched down and then jumped up reaching as high as she could and she managed to grab the window sill. "Urgh." Pulling herself up was a great deal of a struggle she wasn't that well built. Slowly but surely she was able to hoist herself up and she fell into the building with a loud thud. Quickly she grabbed her knife just incase something or someone was in here.

She may be a bit blurry to his eyes without his glasses but he could still see her skin glistening. He clenched his jaw to suppress a groan.

Conner blinked at her, noticing her holding the towel to her chest and the tone of her voice. He smiled at her and used his free arm to wrap around her waist and lift her from the tub, holding her to him so that her feet didn't touch the ground. She was soft... and warm...and even prettier up close.

His train of thought was interrupted by Ryan's voice. He turned his head to the door to reply. "Yeah, sure." He called back to him, not realizing he just agreed to let the dude have some of his precious ramen.

He turned his head back to Alice. "Have you taken a look at the clothes..?" The redhead questioned softly.

Alice blushed and shuddered at Conner's touch on her bare skin. An involuntary gasp left her mouth. Human touch...that's new.

As Conner turned his head to reply to the new survivor, Alice found herself fixated on the way his jaw moved. He had a strong, attractive jawline. When he spoke, when he turned his head, when he smiled--his jaw was almost as gorgeous as he was. She stared at him and was only brought from her interesting thoughts when he asked her about the clothes.

She shook her head. "No, I haven't..." she began.

Then she lept off another proverbial roof. "I've taken a look at you, though..."

Her hot face heated the room better than the fire ever could.

He shifted to walk over to the toilet to set her on at her words then stopped as she finished it. He looked down at her quickly, his glasses dropping back into place. He wasn't sure he heard her correctly...maybe he was hearing things.

Fuck... He could see her perfectly now. That along with the feel of her warmth and softness pressed against him, and her newly fresh scent. Dear lord he was in trouble. He repressed a strangled groan.

The corner of his mouth turned up, his smile actually crooked. "Oh? And what do you see?" He asked, his voice rough.

Alice giggled as Conner's glasses fell back onto his nose. His hazel eyes captivated her. Being as close as she was, she could feel his heart racing. His chest rose and fell beneath her slender fingers. The fair-haired girl looked up at him, letting her hand travel upward to his neck. She tilted her head ever so subtly and gave Conner a sweet smile.

"I see the guy I've wanted to kiss since he saved my life," she whispered.

Boldness was not her strong suit.

~~~~~~~~~

Ryan took his beanie hat off and shoved spoonfuls of noodles into his stubbly face. He had no issues helping himself to anything else, either. Claimed pillows propped him up on the couch, his snow-covered boots dampened the upholstery.

They're sure taking their sweet-ass time, he thought.

He unbuckled his belt with his boney fingers and reached inside his pants, scratching an itch on his testicles and removing his hand. He continued eating his food and listened for anything behind the closed door.

Fuck, she was trying to kill him. He was watching her lips, his mind focused on them. She was giving him a look, tilting her head like that, almost inviting him.

His arm tightened around her at her words. His free hand cupped her cheek, leaning closer. His lips brushed over hers, almost asking- a taste- before firmly placing his lips on hers.

Alice blushed hard. She gasped into his kiss, but she knew she was asking for it. She wrapped an arm around his neck, then the other one--not even remembering that she held up a towel. The damp towel fell, revealing all of her. She pressed her body against him as he kissed her. She didn't care about the towel anymore.

He felt both of her arms around his neck. He continued to hold her against him, his free hand trailing over her bare side and hip.

Yep, she let go of the towel. He groaned, keeping his hand at her hip, firmly grabbing the flesh there. So so soft. He groaned once more. His mouth moved against hers slowly, savoring her taste. Tongue peeking out to lap at her lips.

Rebecca was tired but she wanted to go higher to the that floor she saw the zip line at. Maybe just maybe there were more survivors. Her brother came into her mind and she wondered where he was. Slowly she made her way to the staircase. Man she had a long way to go to get up to them. Slowly she ascended them her body aching and wanting to go to sleep right here but she pushed herself. There were no zombies to be heard but she kept her knife at her side tightly in her grip just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.