The Walking Dead RP (Alternative TV Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conner chuckles at her excitement. Cute.

"Yes ma'am~" He replied as he grabbed a packet of shrimp flavored ramen. Coincidentally that was his least favorite flavor so he had plenty of them.

He set the packets by his pillow and picked up the pot. He moved to the window once more and collected a large pile of ice from outside.

Returning after closing the window and curtains, he set the pot on the rack for the ice to melt. He moved about his place, grabbing a few more blocks of wood, a couple bowls and fork and returned to his pillow on the floor. He opened her packet first, placing the contents in the smaller bowl and setting it down.

The red head lit one of the blocks of wood on fire and walked over to a door and walked in. It was a bathroom. A large, old-fashioned tub sat on one side; a toilet and sink on the other. He grabbed a smaller bowl on the inside of the door and quickly put the wood in it. He placed the bowl under the old-fashioned tub, letting the fire heat up the water that was already in it.

He returned to his pillow to find the ice -now water- boiling. He picked it up and poured some in Alice's bowl, covering the top and handing it to her. "Careful, it's hot." He warned then proceeded to fix his own.

Alice watched Conner as he worked his magic -which wasn't really magic at all, just stuff she wasn't used to- and happily grabbed the bowl of food from him. Yes, it was hot but in all the best ways. It warmed her hands instantly. That warmth travelled from her hands to her forearms to her shoulders and continued spreading all throughout her body. It was welcomed and wonderful.

"Thanks again, Conner. After that bath I might rest my ankle some more and get some sleep, I think," she said. "Would one of us have to keep watch?"

He immediately dug into his own meal once it was ready.

He kept glancing at her, happy to have company for once. Maybe he'll even be able to sleep...

The redhead nodded at her plans, swallowing a large forkful of noodles. He was such a guy. "Yeah, you can. The bath should be ready by the time you finish eating. And no, there is no danger of walkers coming into here so no need to keep watch. You just rest." He smiled reassuringly at her.

Alice consumed her noodles rather quickly, but she couldn't remember the last time she ate something. She was so excited for a bath that she wanted to finish her food as soon as possible. She was as giddy as a little kid going to Disney World. She rested her empty bowl on the floor next to the couch and stood up, balancing on her good leg so she could gimp over to the bathroom where a tub full of warm water awaited her.

Alice smiled with a touch of self-pity on her lips. "Would you mind helping me get to the bathroom? I'd rather not damage my ankle any more than I have today." She chuckled before realizing she might be asking too much. He's already saved her life twice, fed her, gave her warmth, and gave her protection.

Conner blinked at her, surprised that she was eating faster than him.

He blinked again as he realized she asked him something. "Mn!" He swallowed his mouthful and nodded setting his half empty bowl down. "Sorry." He got up and walked over to her, picking her up in one fell swoop. He didn't want her on her ankle anymore than she had to be. He carried her to the bathroom and set her down next to the tub.

He straightened, fiddling around the cabinets till he found the bar of soap and handed it to her. "Here. Aaaaaaaand," he found a bottle of 2-in-1 shampo and conditioner and held it out to her as well, "here."

Oh! He just swooped her right not rather than just help her walk there. Pleasantly unexpected. As he carried her in his arms, she noticed how strong he was. He didn't look as strong as he truly was at first glance, but he carried her with ease.

As he handed her the soap and hair shampoo and conditioner, she looked at him in surprise.

"You actually have shampoo and conditioner! I haven't seen this stuff in months!" she said. Masking her excitement would prove pointless.

He smiled again st her excitement. It pleased him that he was the cause of this.

"Well it's a 2-in-1 thing. But yeah, I found a couple of bottles awhile ago. Though I don't really use it." He shrugged. She was right, shampoo and conditioner was like the dodo bird, extinct in this day. Yet he found a couple of bottles months ago. He was so excited he used a bit after finding it but found that he didn't really need it and decided to keep it just in case. A bar of soap was good enough for his hair.

"Oh!" His eyes widened a bit as he realized. He hurried out of the bathroom to the clothing pile, searching through. He collected all the feminine clothes he could find and returned, setting the small pile next to her. "Keep anything you like." He smiled at her.

Alice smiled as he handed her the clothes.

"It's like Christmas: I get food, a hot bath, and new clothes!" she squealed.

She was bouncing with glee. She then blushed and squirmed a bit.

"Um...any chance I could get some privacy?" she said, gesturing to the bath.

She liked Conner a bit and was worried that she'd want him to stay.

He only continued to grin at her excitement, really enjoying making her happy.

His eyes widened at her hint, "Oh! Right.. sorry." He gave her a sheepish smile and moved to the door.

"There are towels under the sink." He gestured, then closed the door behind him as he left her alone to bathe. He walked back over to his pillow and continued eating.

He momentarily stopped as his thoughts drifted dangerously south. His face flushed red and he started scarfing down food to shove his perverted male thoughts away.

Rebecca sighed as she picked through the last little bit of the shelves. There wasn't that much left but at least she found something to take with her. A few moments later she perked her head up to hear if there were any zombies outside. Cold flowed through her almost as if her veins were made of ice. She would need to find a jacket and quick the weather was not getting any warmer. There were no signs of anything outside at least for now. Sitting down she pulled out a tin of canned fruit and poked her knife straight down into the lid. Maybe she could stay here tonight after all it seemed safe for now. The lid popped off with some force and she stuck her hands in it. The food tasted delicious on her tongue.

boy-cute-guy-hot-man-Favim_com-111239_zps2803a1eb.jpg

Ryan, 20, followed the noises he heard to a zipline leading into a small hideout. The zipline was a problem--he wasn't one for for thrills.

"Son of a bitch," he said to himself. He grabbed the zipline and braced himself for the fall. He inhaled and then exhaled heavily, his broad shoulders rising and falling. With shaking hands, he jumped and flew in the wind, trying his hardest not to let out any noises of panic. He landed hard at the end of the line, thanking God he made it. Windblown and shaken up, he sat on the ground. Surely the noise would have stirred someone inside. He contemplated knocking.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alice, already naked and in the bath, heard a crash outside and called as quietly as she could for Conner. She was worried and extremely vulnerable.

Conner jumped at the noise, dropping his empty bowl. He got up quickly, grabbing his crossbow and going to the bathroom door.

"Stay here, Alice. I'll go check it out.." He murmured to her them stepped lightly over to the front door. He opened the door, quickly and quietly, closing behind him. He raised his crossbow, waiting a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the darkness then made his way stealthily around the corner.

He took pride in himself in wearing dark colors. Now he sort of blended with the shadows. He quietly approached the figure, aiming his crossbow at him.

"Who goes..." He mumbled softly with caution. The answer would determine his next move.

Ryan peeked into the shadows, hearing a male voice but unable to see a face.

"Uhh...Ryan," the brunette young man said. "My name's Ryan."

Ryan raised his hands as if to surrender, his jacket lifting with his arms, revealing a holster and a shiny pistol strapped safely in it.

"I have a gun that's holstered at my waist and a knife that's strapped to my ankle. Feel free to search," he said into the darkness.

He always thought honesty was the best policy. Even if he was blunt with it.

Conner relaxed as the male answered. Meaning it wasn't a walker. He lowered his weapon slightly but still cautious. He moved closer, looking at the younger male. The redhead could see the holster at his waist. He shifted his crossbow to one hand and quickly patted him down with the other. He nodded, feeling the knife and the gun and no other weapon.

"Conner." He stated as he took a step back from the guy's personal bubble, keeping his crossbow at his side. "That was quite the entrance you made.." The redhead chuckled a bit.

"Come on then, Ryan. It's fucking cold out here." It was, especially since he was down two layers. He grabbed Ryan's jacket sleeve and tugged him along, making his way back to the base. He lightly shoved the brunette inside, following and locking the door behind him.

"Everything's okay, Alice." He called to her. "We have a human visitor. Just take your time."

Conner turned his attention to the new male, taking in his appearance. Oh dear... He thought to himself. He was secretly bisexual. He knew it himself but others didn't and he was good at hiding it.

"Well, make yourself at home I guess." He smiled and sat on his pillow. He saw his bowl tipped over and set it straight. He grabbed the arrows and proceeded to sharpen them, his thoughts slightly drifting to the naked female in the bathroom.

Rebecca finished her can of fruit and tossed it quietly aside knowing this would be a great place to spend the night. Shivering she pulled her jacket around her tighter she really needed warmer clothing. Sighing she leaned her head against the counter wishing someone was around to talk to but she had found no other survivors. Closing her eyes she let exhaustion take over as she fell into a deep sleep. The deepest sleep she ever had in a long while. Her breath could be seen as she gently breathed in and out.

Ryan followed Conner into the hideout. He let a heavy breath out.

"Oh, it's warm," he whispered, grateful. He felt like he hadn't experience heat in decades. "Winter is fucking brutal here without heaters."

Ryan's ears practically perked at the mentioned of a female name. Alice. Huh, he thought. There's a girl here. It's been a while since I've had some decent tail. Maybe she'll be nice.

He gave a smile to Conner, not even caring if Alice was his or not.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alice, still naked and in the bathtub eased at Conner's voice but kept alert that there was a new person in the building. Conner was technically a stranger to her too, but at least she had reason to trust him.

Conner's eyes were glazed as he zoned a bit. He blinked, returning to reality and nodded at Ryan's statement.

"Or proper clothing.." He gestured to the pile of clothes in a corner without glancing up. He was half paying attention, even to his task of sharpening the arrowheads. You can bet these'll be sharp enough to slice through the skull of a walker like a hot knife through butter after he's done with them.

His mind was on Alice. And he was trying not to focus too hard on her to where it seemed like because he rescued her, she is his. Or the fact that she's the first female he encountered around his age since Hell broke loose. He was internally telling his hormones to calm the fuck down. Face reality. This isn't the time or place for such thoughts. No matter how long it's been. Plus...she might not even like him like that. For all he knows, she'll see him as an older brother protective figure and fall for this new guy...

Okay. Now he was getting ahead of himself, making assumptions that weren't even possible and shit he really shouldn't think about right now, let alone worry.

Why was he worried anyway?...Fuck

A few moments later she awoke suddenly as one of the zombies had found her hiding spot. "Shit." She whispered grabbing her bag she had and her weapon that was right beside her. How long had she slept half an hour, hour? Didn't seem like long and her body longed to go back to bed but she couldn't she had to get out. The moaning of the undead could be heard as it's body slammed against the door of the store. That was the only keeping it from getting at her right now was that door. Quickly she scooted to the back of the store to find a way out. Shortly after she found herself outside in the freezing cold. Where would she go now?

"Very true," Ryan stated. "Last winter I was down south and I came back in search of my sister. I hoped I'd find her but no luck yet. I'd almost forgotten how cold it got in New York."

He sat on the couch where Alice camped out before she took her bath and warmed his hands by the fire. He had long agile fingers that crept out from his halved gloves. His mind retreated to the mystery girl in the other room. Oh the things he'd do to her, especially if she was attractive.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alice did her best to stand up in the tub with very little success. She's try to get up, but putting the weight on her ankle was just too much. Using it the way she did on the way to the hideout might have been necessary. However, adrenalin was pumping through her veins and acted as a self-produced painkiller. There was no adrenalin now. No self-producing painkiller.

She tried to use her arms more than her legs to lift herself, but she wasn't that strong and she knew it. Finally, with one final effort to get out, she succeeded--only to lose her balance and fall onto the ground, wet and bare.

The red head snorted halfheartedly, "I've forgotten what the sun's warmth felt like. Let alone the heat of a place like Florida or something. You get used to the cold after awhile..." He contributed to the conversation, moving on to the next arrow. "She lived around here? Your si-" He lightly asked but stopped.

His head jerked up as he heard a large splash from the bathroom. He got up and walked over, lightly knocking on the door. "Alice? Are you okay? Do you need help?" His eyes widened slightly at what he just asked. Granted he knew her ankle was probably sprained and more than likely hurt to put any kind of weight on by this point...but she was naked in there. He internally told his hormones to shut up again. He was truly concerned about her well-being. But damn, did being a male get annoying sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.