The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you have one more spot available, I'd love to be apart of this roleplay if you'll have me! My character sheet should meet the specifications listed, or at least, i hope it does.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
I hope you have one more spot available, I'd love to be apart of this roleplay if you'll have me! My character sheet should meet the specifications listed, or at least, i hope it does.
theres no limit right now,just make an entrance in the Rp,but the virus hasn't started yet

same here,i was having my first post to be before it started,second the first day i starts,then all hell breaks loose,e should me up, maybe your family and mine can hide out in a building or something
Nah, my plans of the upcoming events is to hide in my apartment till the "military" comes up (hint: It doesn't) or until they get a radio/TV tansmition that tells NY people to take refuge in a protected site (The West Point, maybe?). I'm trying to behave as realisically as possible during this RP, you know?
But hey, now when I think of it, I have some ideas of what could happen at the museum before the apocalypse starts.

EDIT: Alright, I've posted the events at the aforementioned museum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, my plans of the upcoming events is to hide in my apartment till the "military" comes up (hint: It doesn't) or until they get a radio/TV tansmition that tells NY people to take refuge in a protected site (The West Point, maybe?). I'm trying to behave as realisically as possible during this RP, you know?
But hey, now when I think of it, I have some ideas of what could happen at the museum before the apocalypse starts.

EDIT: Alright, I've posted the events at the aforementioned museum.
okay cool

okay cool
Justice, you have accidentally double-posted at the IC. And can you briefly explain me what's going on in your story? I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get it.

Also, remember that no one in the walking dead series officially stated that it is a virus that makes people turn into walkers; in fact, nobody knows how the infection spreads to other people or when and where did it started (I mean, look at the Walking Dead game series: Lee and the police officer weren't aware about the walkers until one of them appeared on the road). And nobody knew that the walker that was eating Lydia at the restroom was actually already dead; they have only thought that she was a crazy person. (if that's what you were reading on the newspaper). And finally, I think there's a bit of inconsistency between your post and the others (for example, the OP stated that it is Saturday in the early days of summer, which means that the schools are probably not working that day) Just pointing it out.

EDIT: On a side note, I think it would be better that you asked first if you can initiate a major event in the RP (like causing general panic in the city or claiming that the walkers are created thanks to a virus).

Justice, you have accidentally double-posted at the IC. And can you briefly explain me what's going on in your story? I'm sorry, but I didn't quite get it.

Also, remember that no one in the walking dead series officially stated that it is a virus that makes people turn into walkers; in fact, nobody knows how the infection spreads to other people or when and where did it started (I mean, look at the Walking Dead game series: Lee and the police officer weren't aware about the walkers until one of them appeared on the road). And nobody knew that the walker that was eating Lydia at the restroom was actually already dead; they have only thought that she was a crazy person. (if that's what you were reading on the newspaper). And finally, I think there's a bit of inconsistency between your post and the others (the OP stated that it is Saturday in the early days of summer, which means that the schools are probably not working this day) Just pointing it out.
((I didn't know it was summer,ill just say A.J was in summer school and the girl was at a play date or something,alright ill edit bout the news cast))

((I didn't know it was summer,ill just say A.J was in summer school and the girl was at a play date or something,alright ill edit bout the news cast))
I've edited my previous post with more problems (duh! -_-), so I would recommend to check it out.

EDIT: Sorry for being so picky right now, I don't know what's wrong with me today :P

Sorry guys took a vacation, but none of the virus OR how it spread should be up yet so re-edit your posts accordingly. Thanks.

And we're still on this first day of unknown days of pre-outbreak too. I think there's some posts heading off into multiple days, unless we're on different timelines?

Wouldn't make sense...everyone should be on day 1, no outbreak yet

Hmmm, not even the first "incidents" are allowed (in my story, where everyone thought that an actual walker was just a really drugged woman and no one thought that the corpse of the one she killed would reanimate later)?
Also, I'm on day 1 (or zero, depending on how you count) right now. Just pointing it out.

That's okay yeah
i had my most recent post have the virus on the news and my family hiding in the house with the doors locked, the apocalypse hasn't started yet for me,so is that okay?

Name: Katarina LaRosa Savalas
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Blood Type: A+
Occupation/job: Fitness Model, Bachelors of Science in Psychology with Addiction and Recovery, Part Time sales for retail cell phone store.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Poetry, Guns, Dancing, Video Games, Reading, Drawing, Cooking, Exercising, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting

Traits(5): Loyal/Witty/Loving/Protective/Leader-Mentality
Flaws(5): Controlling/negative/Bipolar/Untrusting/Bitchy

Appearance:
Emma-Stone-Wallpapers.jpg

Bio: Katarina was originally born on a ranch with only her father and brother around. She moved to the Big NYC in hopes of starting her dream of modeling. Katarina has always been a fit girl and did manage to book a few paid shoots, one of which was a small magazine add for Nike. She is still hoping to make it big but while working on her real dream she has been attending school, knowing that looks fade with time. Once she gets older her hope was to become a Forensic Psychologist and profile the serial killers in her area. During her education she met an amazing man that struggled with an addiction problem to Heroine. Because of this she majored in Addiction and Recovery for her Psychology bachelors. To pay for school Katarina also works part time at a cell phone retail location. Her appearance and skills in Psychology have helped her to be very successful in this area.

Katarina is very insightful when it comes to dealing with other people, she is resourceful because her father taught her how to live off the land, and she is often strong headed because of her over confidence.

CAN I JOIN?

As far as I know, yes, you can join. Also, your sheet is good, by the way.

Thank you! Do I just jump right in and post a scene for myself? I dont want to step on any toes

Yeah go ahead, just before outbreak and day 1. No one knows about the virus yet
:)

((okay i deleted my last post and ill wait till the virus to start to make my replie)) @ch0sen1

Status
Not open for further replies.