The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, before something happens, I need to say that if my character falls into some sort of intercourse with an another character for some reason, the other player is free to take control of his actions during that part, or keep the scene subtle. I'm not exactly into libertine RPs (but I do not care if they exist in a given RP at all), so I'm saying it now to avoid further confusion or problems.

EDIT: Also, I have updated my character sheet with his sexuality and hobbies.

Hope this is ok.

Name: Frankie Ortiz
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Blood Type: B-
Occupation/job: Messenger, Parkour Instructor
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hobbies/Interests: Parkour (freerunning), gymnastics, martial arts, Mel Brooks & Monty Python films, comics

Traits(5): Fun-loving, Loyal, Friendly, Intelligent, Fearless
Flaws(5): Aggressive, Jokes too much, Impulsive, Callous, Stubborn

Appearance:
kit-harington-profile_large.png.jpg

Bio: Frankie grew up in San Francisco to fairly large family. When he was a kid, his parents enrolled him and his younger brother in tae kwon do classes. Frankie enjoyed is so much that through high school he started going to sparring competitions. From martial arts, he started learning gymnastics then the wave of parkour hit the states. He became obsessed with parkour and running around through cities, finding new lines to run. He loved the thrill so much that after college, he went on a trek around the country to find some of the best freerunning locations the states had to offer. He dreamed of heading to Europe where there were more professional competitions. Although he wasn't able to hold steady jobs, he paid his way as a messenger and teaching yuppies how to do a shoulder roll. It killed him inside to do things so boring, but he was saving up to head across the pond. He almost had enough money and moved to New York to prepare for the last few months before he could move to Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon, your sheet looks good, but take note that you aren't aware that the walkers are roaming the lands... yet. So maybe you can modify a bit the last part of your bio, and you are good to go.

So when are we starting?

And uhh, how much time is it from now for it being tonight? Because I live in a different timeframe, and It's night here already.

(Sorry for the uber-stupid question :/)

Last edited:
So...when's it getting started?

sorry dear!! I posted already I fell asleep lol

@Aravhorn just a note, I put Saturday and you put Tuesday as the current day lol. It's the weekend in my post.

Wait wuh? OH SHI- Okay, I'll fix that RIGHT FOOPING NOW! *Dashes away with the speed of light and then dashes back a couple of seconds later*
Okay, fixed it, just like you have commanded, Capn'. *Military salute*

I'm waiting for ch0sen1's post, since I want to somehow keep an order through the posts. (Also, my next post will be inevitably taking place when the shit hits the fan, so yeah)

I'm waiting for ch0sen1's post, since I want to somehow keep an order through the posts. (Also, my next post will be inevitably taking place when the shit hits the fan, so yeah)
same here,i was having my first post to be before it started,second the first day i starts,then all hell breaks loose,e should me up, maybe your family and mine can hide out in a building or something

-----------CHARACTER SHEET----------

Name: Daniel Griffin
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 184 lbs
Physique: Muscular/toned/fit
Blood Type: O+
Occupation/job: Lawyer at the T.F.C Law Firm

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hobbies/Interests: Sports, Video Games, Cooking, Social Events, Animals, People, etc

Traits(5): Loyal/Charming/Kind/Intelligent/Likable
Flaws(5): Stubborn/Over-Protective/Self-Conscious/Ignorant/Indecisive

Appearance:
7100bb1db689ff5f43d5c0322ee8ea1e.jpg

Bio: Daniel came from a some what troubled childhood. His elderly father, Richard Griffin, wasn't around very much for his son. Richard owned a large law firm centralized in the Northeast. Needless to say, his father was constantly working and left no time for his next of kin. It wouldn't had been so terrible except for the fact that, when he was 9, Daniel's mother passed away from cancer that had developed in her lower spine. From then on, Daniel became very detached from his family, yet somehow, retained his love for people and his desire to help where he could. Eventually, his father passed while he was in high school and he was sent to live with his uncle Tony and aunt Vivian. There, he was enrolled in a new school. The classes were easy, people were nice, and he passed with a 4.0 GPA. He wasted little time after High school before heading to law school to follow in his fathers footsteps. There, he made many close friends and touched the lives of his peers. He had always been very charismatic as well as intelligent. Who knows? Maybe that is what led to him graduating a year early at the top of his class and receiving his degree. From there, he found work at his fathers old company in New York. During his down time, he hits the gym in an attempt to stay healthy and blow off steam. He has made a good living and even began to settle down with a beautiful women named Annabelle.

...Little does he know that disaster is about to strike, and his world will soon be flipped upside down...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.