The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when will it be okay for me to do my character importing?
Well if we have a lot of sign ups then it probably won't be room for multiple characters unless they're NPC's. My suggestion would be pick the one you want the most. If it stays a low number then yeah you can have 2, looks like that ain't happening though.

when do we start?

((can i restart with a new character?))
probably tonight or tomorrow; but you need to change your bio to meet the rp needs and also put down a blood type for your character.

Hopefully tonight then. Well, I guess I'll just make reference to my second character for now. Then bring him in some time later if it ends up being okay in the future. Who knows.

Hmmm, so I was scrolling through my list of RPs that I've been actively participating and I have noticed one small yet anoying thing in some of them: sometimes there is a huge difference between players about what is happening in the story. For example, Character A saves Character B from a horde or something and made him join the main group, but then player that controls Character B says that he has escaped the horde and went solo, completely ignoring what the other player has posted waaay before him (like, 4 hours ago). So, I was thinking if there's any way to avoid this from happening?

(And before you ask, yes, justice, this is closely related to the incident that happened not a while ago in an another RP we were participating)

Hmmm, so I was scrolling through my list of RPs that I've been actively participating and I have noticed one small yet anoying thing in some of them: sometimes there is a huge difference between players about what is happening in the story. For example, Character A saves Character B from a horde or something and made him join the main group, but then player that controls Character B says that he has escaped the horde and went solo, completely ignoring what the other player has posted waaay before him (like, 4 hours ago). So, I was thinking if there's any way to avoid this from happening?

(And before you ask, yes, justice, this is closely related to the incident that happened not a while ago in an another RP we were participating)
((was it someone else or me??))

((Nah, not you, but rather someone else. Don't worry 'bout that :P))

Just don't do it lol. You are only allowed to control your character. If you choose to TRY to save character B, leave it up to character B if they decide to grab your hand or not. That sorta thing.

Just don't do it lol. You are only allowed to control your character. If you choose to TRY to save character B, leave it up to character B if they decide to grab your hand or not. That sorta thing.
can i make a new character to replace my old one?

Yeah just re-edit the post you already have. Make sure it's in NYC
i couldn't post a photo if i edited it,so ill just make a new one

Name:Darren Chaplin
Height:6'4
Weight:210 pounds
Blood type:B-
Occupation/job:New York Fire Department
Sexuality:Straight
Hobbies/Interests:Basketball,Volleyball,Poker,Spending time with his family
Family:Sharon (wife) AJ (Son) Nikki (Daughter)
Traits:Loyal/Respectful/Caring/Selfless/Determined
Flaws:can't use a gun/doesn't have good accuracy/isn't as fast as allot of people/ he won't follow someone's rules/claustrophobic in tight spaces
rp.jpg
RP3.jpg
Bio:Darren was born in Toronto Ontario,when he was three his family moved to New York because his dead had a business Deal,his mom passed away from Breast Cancer when he was thirteen,he grew up in New York,and met a girl named Sharon,they eventually got married and had their first child and Named him A.J,he then got a job as a fire fighter at twenty-eight and proposed a year later,when he was Thirty they had their second child and named her Nikki,He is currently thirty-two

Last edited:
Justice, you forgot to add the flaws your character has. Just saying.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.