The Walking Dead OOC

yup...it dead

@Aravhorn @Raven @ComboBeat @justice hunt @DarkestShadow @Jonathan

We don't allow purely Out of Character posts in the In Character sections. We also do not appreciate it when people post OOC there and then circumvent it by deleting. D: Please post in OOC threads to begin with!

A lot of people prefer OOC and IC to be separate as it can be confusing and cluttered if all put in the same thread. It looks like you guys lost a player partly because you had so much OOC in the IC thread. :[

I know this RP is kind of dead, but it hasn't hit archiving time yet, and either way I'm supposed to give you guys a reminder. So consider yourselves reminded!

Thanks for the reminder. I've managed to eliminate the OOC in IC issue from my posting habits quite some time ago, so what are you saying to me right now has been already resolved and it's not new.

Yet again, thanks for the advice.

@Aravhorn

Yeah, I just tag everyone whose posts I've moved, and some of those are old. No one is in trouble so don't sweat it.

(Yeah I have tried to resolve that as well there just been some RPs where for some reason people have it intertwined them. But I'll try not to better in RPs that are not set were they are mixed.)