The Walking Dead OOC

((Okay, found it, but it is a special case, since the prison had its own plumbing and water collecting system alongside with a generator that barely allowed to turn on a TV (in the comics), in case that a power shortage happens and all the prisoners escape from their cells. How many city/town buildings can you find with those systems nowadays? Sure, there is also Alexandria, which had working water and power... because it was a colony SPECIFICALLY designed in case a zed apocalypse happens.))

((As about the first episode, yes, of course the water and power was working, since it was only a few weeks into the zed apocalypse and not all of the country was infected yet. The same goes for the CDC too. As for the prison, I've stated the reasons in my previous post))

((it was about 50 days in and everywhere was infected,anyways lets get back to the rp,this is a stupid reason to argue with))

((Don't forget that the government was still operating during those 50 days (but it was quickly vanishing), and that the power plants can work unmonitored for a few weeks at least. But yeah, let's stop this argument before it gets worse))

((can i introduce a major threat?))

((Let's go to the OOC and you can tell us there(since I was planning to do the same thing, but a bit later)))

masked man.jpg
Name:the sin
Height:unknown
Back story: he was in a secret group called the scavengers,there were about 30 members,they were apart of causing the virus and are in the city at the moment,and is the leader of the scavengers.
Weapon of choice:His main weapon is a machete and a knife.
Personality:he is insane,he won't hesitate to kill you so don't get in his way or his army of masked men

((couldn't put allot cause he is a secretive person))

Hey, that is actually pretty close to what I was going to do! Aren't you a psych of some sort?

Anyways, you've nailed almost everything:

-My version of the group is made of torturers, psychopaths, and really, REALLY insane people that you wouldn't like to meet.
-They are cold blood professional killers, so attacking them alone and trying to look badass would mean a certain death.
-The leader of the group is masked, but with a theatrical mask, not just a plain white one.

What concerns me, though, is the part where you say that they were involved in the "virus" situation. I don't like it, don't ask me why, but I just don't. But anyways, if others do not have any problem with that part, I can deal with it.

I would also like to ask for one thing: Can Walter have a small backstory with this group? It won't be much, it will just explain why he acts the way he does and why he hates this shady character (if that's possible).

Anyways, I'm fine with this backstory. Also, I think it would be wise to wait a little bit with this plotline of yours, because otherwise it might feel a bit rushed. But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: Is this character just insane or is he charmingly insane (that is, he speaks like a gentleman, but acts like a madman)

Last edited by a moderator:
im okay with you in the back story,if you to change a few things its fine,ill look for another person with a mask on google,and have you seen the purge? well hes like the blond main bad guy

((i'm going to make another character to make a big group when we meet up again))

survivor.jpg survivor 2.png
Name: Deandre Rockwell and Shawn Rockwell
Weapon Of Choice: Bow in arrow,a sharpened knife
Back story:Deandre P.O.V: was a mechanic and went hunting every Saturday,he had a girlfriend,and was a master black belt,when the virus spread,she was one of the first and he had to leave his Undead girlfriend,
Shawn POV: Shawn was a college basket ball player and didn't want going hunting with his brother.when it started,he was at the arena and the virus spread and everyone evacuated.
Height:6'3 and 6'1
Body types:buff and strong
Personality:Deandre:He's a survivalist and does anything to keep his brother alive because hes the only one he has,he has anger issues and barely peaks a smile
Shawn:hes a nice and funny guy,he fights with his brother allot,he loves his brother,he welcomes people into thier little group

Honestly I'm not all that thrilled with introducing a secret society of insane but professional killers. Just feels too fantastical to me. I can see some bad like minded people who group together but not really an illuminati type scenario. Just doesn't ring true or realistic to me. Personally, I'm more interested in playing this realistically. Ordinary people in a very unordinary situation. Dead people walking around eating other people IS the twist, the fantastical element. Introducing additional fantasy, in my mind, is unnecessary and changes the whole thread for me. There are enough problems and conflicts when playing it straight and, for me, that's a more interesting story.

Just my two cents. Without an active "game master" as blue iris seems to have lost interest a long time ago, it's sort of a free for all or loose democracy on the story line. If the majority wants to go with the secret group then that's the way it should go. However, I don't find it very realistic that my character would last a single encounter with the sort of folks it seems like you're wanting to introduce. As I said, he's just an ordinary person trying to survive in an unordinary world. He's not a trained killer who fights well organized secret societies of psychopathic murderers. In other words, I don't expect him to make it. Which is fine. Just a heads up from my corner.

Hmm, now that you point it out, HOW THE HELL COULD I MISS THE "SECRET SOCIETY" PART??? Now seriously, I'm with Johnattan on this one. It just doesn't feel right that there's some sort of a secret organization of murderers and rapists. In my version of the group , they are just a bunch of freaks that raid and kill others for fun and profit (in other words, something like the Saviors, but way more insane), but not some sort of insane illuminati sect. Also, they are not exactly invincible, John, since most of them use only melee weapons (except for some "privileged" ones), so if you have gun, you have a chance to survive an encounter with them. And they are known to "play" with their prey before killing them, so if you ever get caught by them, they might not kill you straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I'm not all that thrilled with introducing a secret society of insane but professional killers. Just feels too fantastical to me. I can see some bad like minded people who group together but not really an illuminati type scenario. Just doesn't ring true or realistic to me. Personally, I'm more interested in playing this realistically. Ordinary people in a very unordinary situation. Dead people walking around eating other people IS the twist, the fantastical element. Introducing additional fantasy, in my mind, is unnecessary and changes the whole thread for me. There are enough problems and conflicts when playing it straight and, for me, that's a more interesting story.

Just my two cents. Without an active "game master" as blue iris seems to have lost interest a long time ago, it's sort of a free for all or loose democracy on the story line. If the majority wants to go with the secret group then that's the way it should go. However, I don't find it very realistic that my character would last a single encounter with the sort of folks it seems like you're wanting to introduce. As I said, he's just an ordinary person trying to survive in an unordinary world. He's not a trained killer who fights well organized secret societies of psychopathic murderers. In other words, I don't expect him to make it. Which is fine. Just a heads up from my corner.
if people lose their families and have nothing to live for they go insane,mostly everyone that lost thier familys go insane look at negan,hes insane

I'm not sure who Negan is...from the Graphic Novels?

I agree that the dead walking and all that ensues would make some people very unstable. Wholly realistic. I also believe that the anarchy that has ensued would let a lot of bad people free to do bad things. I don't really have an issue with that in he story line. I'm just not sure that a secret society of Joker-like (think Batman) psychopathic killers who also had the monetary and world means to create a virus that essentially wiped out a good portion of the entire earth is on the same caliber of realism.

I'm not sure who Negan is...from the Graphic Novels?

I agree that the dead walking and all that ensues would make some people very unstable. Wholly realistic. I also believe that the anarchy that has ensued would let a lot of bad people free to do bad things. I don't really have an issue with that in he story line. I'm just not sure that a secret society of Joker-like (think Batman) psychopathic killers who also had the monetary and world means to create a virus that essentially wiped out a good portion of the entire earth is on the same caliber of realism.
Negan is a psychopathic villain,from the walking dead comics

I'm going to try and post for Emilie soon not sure what yet and it might be tomorrow because I missed a lot. Sorry school and a Birthday Party.

i'm guessing the rp died

That is what I was wondering.