The Walking Dead OOC

((Just a general note: I hope you won't mind that the house is surrounded by a horde, since Emily and Tyson have used their guns without a proper suppressor in a densely populated area. Right now, the building is being besieged, but it wasn't breached yet.))

Last edited by a moderator:
((No it makes sense and adds more action so I'm good with it, also now all the characters can meet finally!))

((okay sorry forgot to read it,and i'm okay with it))

**OOC: Yes, John, I kinda figured it out that it was in past tense, since it wasn't a lot of time ago when I departed from DarkestShadow in your story.**

((OOC: Whoah,Whoah,Whoah there, Justice! Don't go so fast, or else you will miss every single event on this thread (example: the roof is locked with a chain from the other side, so you can't enter. Also, there are people there, and yo missed them too).))

Dropping out, I don't really feel all that part of this, and I think I am in too many rps as is

((yeah true,i guess we wait,should someone private message?))

((OOC: wrote this before I saw these newest ones sorry >-<))

((omg posted at the same time!))

(Sorry I posted that she left before the other person proceeded and well she wasn't suppose to be a scared little girl so yeah... Sorry...)

((you can join us at the motel,you know were going there anyways,))

((Raven, yes I know. Also, Emily is not exactly a "little girl", since she is like 17 years old or so, if I recall it correctly from your posts))

(yes that is correct that's why I don't think she would have been sacred, or little, short maybe.)

I didn't mean to create a separate character. My character is in his 30's so when he referenced the "young" girl, it was his perspective on Emily being younger than him, not that she was a child or someone else. Also I didn't realize that Raven had Emily jump to stairs on the original roof rather than follow the three of us to the second roof with the balcony. So I guess in essence, DS and I both wrote in a separate character. We can continue playing her or just drop her. Either is fine, but I don't see a need to create her but I'm up for a challenge of "sharing" a character too. Could actually be cool (and might provide some more realistic motivation to bring the characters back together, ie see next paragraph).

As for the meet-up-turned-random-redispersal, I'm not sure what happened there. My character is assessing it and reacting to it as would be realistic to him (ie. Tyson came through the door and then did his tomahawk grappling move essentially instantly. Then Emily split again as well. As I wrote, my character has zero motivation to associate with Tyson. He's a liability Jack won't look to associate with based on what he's seen from him. So unless there's some motivation from Valen or Walter to try to meet with those two again, it's unrealistic, in my opinion, that our characters would want to go to the motel. Jack and Valen don't know or have any attachment to either Emily or Tyson at this point having met them for about 2 minutes total and that meeting not really going well.

Maybe we can think of some reason why they would feel compelled to meet with them. Maybe something from the newly created character...some attachment to Emily or Tyson. It seems that Emily didn't mean to leave the group but thought everyone else was leaving, but from my character's perspective he doesn't know this. All he's seen is them come on the roof then leave again. As far as he knows they don't WANT to be with anyone else. And he will not pursue reckless people who would threaten his and Valen's survival for no reason.

Just some thoughts.

I'll try to write a character post later today depending on what the rest of you think about these issues.

-Jonathan

Reactions: DarkestShadow
Yeah that was my understanding, I was multitasking so sorry. And I just went with what I understood.

I don't care either way I know Emilie wouldn't mind a group but it's whatever you guys decided.
I'll just go with the flow.

And I might not be one after one today I have a busy day planed but I'll see how tired I am when I get back and maybe post.

are you going to respond now raven?

(how do you know there not working,in the walking dead there were working warm showers and this is the same universe))

((Where did you see a working shower in the walking dead??? Because I've read all of the comic books and I didn't see any of it. EDIT: Okay, found it, but it is a special case, since the prison had its own plumbing and water collecting system alongside with a generator that barely allowed to turn on a TV (in the comics), in case that a power shortage happens and all the prisoners escape from their cells. How many city/town buildings can you find with those systems nowadays?))