The Walking Dead OOC

A

Aravhorn

Original poster
Alright, i'm in. Where do we start, in which city/town/place?

This is the OOC, I'll update it when possible along with the main thread :)

Any questions of any sort just post down and I'll reply to them ASAP

Place: Manchester, England, UK (May change depending on what people think, mainly we just build our world around us)
Infection: Walking dead (game) Rules, stated on the first post of the IC thread

RP thread:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-walking-dead.66584/#post-1464381

((Raven, there are two groups of two (:P) right now. Which one did you meet?))

(The one in the town with the zombies and the boy is pointing a gun near the girls head with a zombie.)

Emilie watched the girls reaction. 'Is it as though I'm not here?' She followed not sure if she was seen or not by the two and went inside the building which she had her eyes upon earlier.
((Whoops, sorry about that :/ I think we should from now on be clear to state to who are we replying to avoid this kind of situations later. And also sorry for the OOC :/))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay it's fine. I'll put names then when I reply for now on.)

whops crap why dose it say you posted raven???

(Sorry for the random OOC but I have to ask. When did I say I would make a Jet Set Radio Future Roleplay. But I can if you want that's one of my favorite Xbox games of all time.)

Im a newb to this site. so im sorry about mixups

(It's cool but we might should stop all this OOC chatter. If you want PM me I might can help and we could talk more.)

Im making a jet set radio future roleplay cause i have beaten that game and it will be easy to make one since its my first

(Okay well you'll want to either create a thread in the RP Talk or if you want it as a jump in post it where the jump-ins say post new thread.)

((Sorry if I'm being rude, but I would delete your posts if I were you. The Moderators don't like when people discuss OOC things outside the OOC page. Also, this post will also be deleted when both of you do.))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Short Note: I will continue playing with my character when an in-game night has passed))

(Quick Note: I'm waiting for day as well unless I think of something I feel like putting. So I'm good with morning when you guys are.)

((can i join?))

((did you stop for the night?))

((Uh, Justice, in my previous post I've met you both in your apartment, and the outside of the building is overrun by walkers))