Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artemis

Original poster

CLOSED
---

Hello all!

As the titles states, I'm looking for someone who's interested in doing a The Walking Dead story with elements borrowed from Dying Light.

I'm specifically looking to write as Maggie from TWD or an OC and would love to find another writer who's comfortable with a FxF relationship.

Below are some ground rules. Please read them and be able to adhere to them. I'll be able to tell if you haven't/can't. Of course, the below expectations are mutual. I'll reciprocate them.

Expectations

-Writing is one of my favorite pastimes. I do it because it's fun, and it grants me respite from my daily activities. As such, I tend to write rather lengthy posts. My typical post will be at a minimum of two paragraphs. Sometimes longer. If it helps, I fall within the range of low-advanced to prestige.

-I heavily use NPCs to fully flush out the setting. I expect my partner to do the same.

-Mature writing doesn't faze me one bit. As long as it's done in good tastes and with good reason, it's a-okay with me. Violence, explicit content, substance. That's all fine, but it cannot dominate the storyline. Also, to adhere to the rules on this site, I ask for the more explicit content to be kept to those who are 18+. On the other hand, I'm just as happy to write a younger audience friendly story as well.

-I expect collaboration from my partner. With a writing medium such as this, whatever story we create is a joint effort.

-I'm a full time college student, which may not allow me to post every day. Typically, my response turn around ranges from two to four days. However, there will be times where I can respond immediately. If my absence is longer, I will let me partners know.

-If you grow bored of me or our story, please tell me. We can either find a way to reignite the excitement or simply call it quits. I won't be offended in the slightest.

-Though not necessary, talking to my partner is one of the main reasons why I joined this site. OOC is strongly preferred, but I'll respect those who don't wish to talk outside of the IC.

---

If you're still with me and interested, awesome! Please post here, and we'll take it from there. I'm looking for a single partner and will update the thread when I find someone.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Looking forward to hearing from folks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.