The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all should know that there is a limit to every tool you use. In the end, an axe can get dull, broken and the likes. If you use a gun you will run out of bullets. You cant have 6-7 magazines pushed down your pockets. No one was prepared for this. We never asked for this!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ooh I see Edge 0.0 come join the zombie-ness~ (I may be too tired~)

You all should know that there is a limit to every tool you use. In the end, an axe can get dull, broken and the likes. If you use a gun you will run out of bullets. You cant have 6-7 magazines pushed down your pockets. No one was prepared for this. We never asked for this!
I plan on her sword getting dull if not broken after time.

@WarriorHeart: Hmmm Native American this time huh? We shall see~

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I don't really like TWD....Zombies have lost their appeal to me along time ago...but I might...​

Just join Edge.

Anyhow..

Warrior, I need to know something. You added Good/Loner. That means that you'll start of as alone? And eventually end up in the good group?..

Cold Steel make the best blades.

At some point, the hawk might lose its head but that knife will take years of abuse [has had one for six and has never sharpened it... "said to be so sharp it can cut you just by- Owwwww!!"]

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
So...for the appearance...it doesn't matter if it is an actor right? (Not the character. Just the appearance)

As long as the picture is not anime, it does not matter. Actor or not. It does not matter.

I am by the way, reserving a "good" spot for myself.

Cold Steel make the best blades.
At some point, the hawk might lose its head but that knife will take years of abuse [has had one for six and has never sharpened it... "said to be so sharp it can cut you just by- Owwwww!!"]
Lol I think Esmeralda's is gonna just be stainless steel.

Duh. Survival RP set in the desert... everyone is going to want to be friends with the Native.
True, I actually knew quite a few Native's up in Alaska =)

So...for the appearance...it doesn't matter if it is an actor right? (Not the character. Just the appearance)
I dont think it does, mines a model.

Well..I'm sure the picture(s) I'm using for my Appearance will be a well known actor xD

Possibly. I don't know what kind of shows you people watch.

<---has some Native American lineage...but very little

I just noticed Esmerelda's last name is Zefear...

%) Ze Fear! Ze FEAR! Sig Hail!

I probably will know who it is since I watch quite a few tv shows.

Well..I'm sure the picture(s) I'm using for my Appearance will be a well known actor xD
Possibly. I don't know what kind of shows you people watch.
My taste in shows is pretty wide but I havent watched a lot of the new series so I might not know him/her.

<---has some Native American lineage...but very little
I just noticed Esmerelda's last name is Zefear...
%) Ze Fear! Ze FEAR! Sig Hail!
Nice, I'm a mutt I have like 6 different nationalities in me.

._. Only you would put it in that context....Lmao

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I have! English, Polish, Hungarian, German, Scottish, Irish, French, and Native American in me ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.