Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a starting point xD Well fuck *erases the idea of Lorraine being at the hospital*
oh please keep your ideas babe :) Add it in a flashback of how she ended up there of some sort. Or, plan with someone to get there :3

But hospitals of all things xD Going all Rick on us here? XD

NO

she's a medical examiner lol, alex and i came up with the idea that she was at a hospital gathering supplies and somewhere down the line she'd reunite with marcus xD

i'll just write at the mall, flashbacks are weird in the beginning xD

NO

she's a medical examiner lol, alex and i came up with the idea that she was at a hospital gathering supplies and somewhere down the line she'd reunite with marcus xD

i'll just write at the mall, flashbacks are weird in the beginning xD
hahah ok, i mean my characters won't start at the shopping mall automatically haha :) Anyways, all that to say you don't have to start right away at THAT starting point.

It's more a location for people to be around it and encourage interactions.

how can you shop at the mall when everything's fucked up? xD why not just steal everything? lol

huh? did i say shop at the mall? XD I didnt say that xD ANYWAYS?
LOL XD *casually picks up a jacket and leaves ten dollars on the counter* Goodbye

EDIT: lol i'm an idiot, you said shopping mall, not shop at the mall XD

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s
welp the l.a. hospital is far from the mall... >> *fights every walking dead on the way to the mall derp*

Well the map is throwing me off because there's no pharmacy or clinic nearby in that area xD Do we have to follow it and be realistic???

Well the map is throwing me off because there's no pharmacy or clinic nearby in that area xD Do we have to follow it and be realistic???
hahah you dont have to follow it a HUNDRED percent. Just keep it realistic at best lol.

I only referred to it cause some people will end up having everything nearby for the convenience of no details xD

and i am sure there is at least a small clinic or pharmacy so go for it :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
okay okay xD awesome lol will post asap~ and can i post a pretty pic?? or keep it out??

anything you want :) Just make sure the picture isnt too big.
that's a sin just kidding xD it won't be big! i was aiming for same size as the one i did for lorraine's bio x3

I've been super busy past days. I will get my other two chars up friday and then I will for all three friday night or saturday night. I've just been very busy and sorry about that^^, but I am still here for this.

I've been super busy past days. I will get my other two chars up friday and then I will for all three friday night or saturday night. I've just been very busy and sorry about that^^, but I am still here for this.
Haha ! Start with vixen and then post your two other Cs when u have time dear! :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Haha ! Start with scarlet and then post your two other Cs when u have time dear! :)
True XD you mean Vixen.. the STARLET is title thing fool XD lol. I give all my chars titles/archetypes, because it's just my thing. But yeah I will at least have her intro up friday when I don't work nights^^ if I don't get other chars up that day.

• Love
True XD you mean Vixen.. the STARLET is title thing fool XD lol. I give all my chars titles/archetypes, because it's just my thing. But yeah I will at least have her intro up friday when I don't work nights^^ if I don't get other chars up that day.
Hahaha :') my bad!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[spoili]
@B l u E s
@Akashi
@Kitsune
@-QT-
@Andy
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@redblood
@Pray4me
@SheriffLlama
@Isla
@Pray4me
@Alexstrasza
[/spoili]
YEAH! FIRST POST UP (By me, lol...)
Ok, this is just some things I want to clear up with all of you guys...

1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ALL SWARM UP IN THE MALL RIGHT AWAY! I only want people to be around that are to encourage interactions. Talk between each other.. (like I did with Isla hence why I'm at the pharmacy right now) and makeup maybe small teams and from their many little storylines can occur. For example, resources and a fight of leadership. Etc.

2. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SCREENSHOT MAPS LIKE I DO! I only do it because I'm GM and I figured someone should bother themselves to at least... stick with what is existing and give some references here and there. IF YOU WISH TO DO IT, GO FOR IT! It's really helpful.

3. WALL OF WORDS ARE NOT REQUIRED! I was inspired and freaking wrote 25 small paragraphs of so. It is not necessary for it to be that way, but I really encourage detailed posts. But DETAILS ARE REQUIRED. But it does not mean lengthy... I write a lot because I lack the vocabulary, honestly (blame it on it not being my first language). I just want to precise this because some people often get scared.. for some reason.

4. DO NOT FORGET THE RULES: ONE POST PER WEEK / PER CHARACTER. I will stick to that rule because I like active group roleplays and I believe one post per week is reasonable. It's not some shitty, casual, zombie roleplay that dies within a week. I have planned for this and I want dedicated roleplays :) MAKE ME PROUD BABIES!

5. BE AGGRESSIVE IN YOUR ROLEPLAY, BUT DO NOT HIJACK SOMEONE'S CHARACTER. This is simply a reminder. Playing aggressively is very good to move a storyline further, but you cannot just decide how someone will react to speed up the process and write more or predict a certain reaction and run with it. This can be frustrating for certain people because some storylines could drastically change. Please be conscious of this :)

For those victims of this sin (LMFAO), just be respectful and tell the person :P Even if it's the GMs.

6. Lastly, OOC is mainly for discussing plots and such. I will allow some spam cause it's always fun to bond between roleplayers, so i will just say this. Anyone that wants to discuss roleplay plans, tag everyone :) It will alert them :)

7. Okok, real last one. HAVE TONS OF FUN :)

8. OOPS, REAL LAST ONE THIS TIME (totally forgot to mention this). ALWAYS MENTION AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST YOUR CHARACTERS LOCATION AND ACTIONS (BRIEFLY).

Why am I screaming and posting in red? Oh well... Hope y'all got the message anyways xD <3

• Thank You
Reactions: redblood and Pysren
Status
Not open for further replies.