Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson - Home Depot - Dawn/Grace/Skyler/Matt/Abram/Jess/Others

Jackson had remained by the door, watching everyone go towards the center of the store. It was slightly unnerving that in just a matter of minutes, three more people had been taken into the Home Depot without giving it much thought. He had been fine with the one girl with the paddle.

Sighing, the man finally went ahead and followed everyone back towards the painting section, where he walked over to where Jess and Ben were. He kept quiet as Jess spoke to the girls, and let them respond back before he cleared his throat and spoke up. "So, where exactly are you three from?" The man looked from the two near Jess, to the one by Matt. "Do you have a group of people as well? Or have y'all just been out there alone?"

Although the man did feel like he was interrupting something, Jackson also felt as if he needed to clear the air and make sure that these girls were alright to have in their 'home'. He also needed to know if these girls had been surviving by themselves or if they had been under the protection of others. If they were to stay, there would be more supply runs, and Jackson wasn't opposed to sending out young girls. Everyone had to contribute. He was a planner, so no matter the response, he'd begin to plan accordingly so that it would benefit the group as a whole.

Matt - Home Depot - Skyler/Jackson/Jess/Others

Getting bored of the chatter that Jess and the two kids were having, Matt waited patiently. Waiting, for eventually someone to ask. 'Wait, what are we going to do with you again?'.

Sensing someone poking him, Matt looked down at Skye. He leaned down, "What?". Hearing her request, Matt sighed. "Look around! Unless there is a whole section labelled Peanut Butter." He answered, before looking back at Jackson when he asked the three newcomers where they had come from. "Well, Skye here had only a chocolate bar with her" Giving Jackson a glance to confirm the weirdness of it. "No food, rather skinny. Armed with, well, a paddle. I very much doubt she was part of any community or such for a long long while. If at all"

Matt looked back at Skye. "If you ask about the peanut butter again, I'm going to ask you to shut up." He sighed again. He was a little bit curious, "But, if you want me to help look....then fine"

@Wolverbells @Lady Myst @Raven Haruka

Dawn and Grace -Home Depot - Jackson and others

Dawn listened to the others, looking at Jackson at his question. "When this all started, we were separated from our parents, we couldn't get back to the house, so we went to the cabin and his out there until our supplies ran out a couple of weeks ago. We have been on the road since then, trying to get to Jackson and see if our parents survived. So many roads have been blocked by abandoned vehicles that we haven't found a way through yet."

Aiden - Morgantown - Tyler/John
Nodding along while the plan was being told. Aiden smiled when John comfirmed the nature of getting this over with. "Yes, Be quick as a flash. Long as we're careful of course. Oh, let me go back to talk with Tyler. I have something to discuss with him. But then we can, uh, Allons-y....My French has turned dreadful in the last twelve months" He joked before turning around to go back in the office.

Passing two of the others, who Tyler had told to talk to him a little bit further out. Nodding at the two, he walked into the office. "Hey" He hesitated, unsure on what to say next. "I don't think you've been told this. But when John,Philip and Ryan went out for whatever reason they did. Ryan didn't make it back." Aiden took a step further, going down into a hushed tone.

"And honestly, I think there was something more. John seemed to be hiding something. Perhaps it's nothing. But I've enough things to know when it's a little bit more. Especially since those two seem completely quiet about it. Just thought you should know." He explained. He listened to Tyler's words, before going out again to meet John.

"I use to be able to speak fluent french. I swear the ability just left me as soon as I didn't need to use it."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk
Cricin - Fayette - Ethan/Claire/Sofia

Arriving through the gates, Ethan quickly got out of the truck. "Close the gates!" He shouted before signalling one of the guards. "Get me the Rangers, Oh and Sofia as well." He ordered, before waving at Claire and Cricin. "You two, come with me." He turned around, walking into a large set up tent.

While everyone slowly filled up the tent, Cricin remembered how he got picked up again. Being stuck in a horde, wedged up in a shop. Fearing for his life. And then they came, and he was saved. He had to be thankful. He owed his life to them.

He also noticed how Ethan smiled a little more when Sofia came in, not that was any of his business. Ethan was busy giving out instructions. The basics of it was that numerous small groups were being set out far out In the numerous towns.

"You four shall travel down till you reach the 98 then travel east into Brookhaven. Expect to meet a community or two. Remember everyone, this is a scouting mission. I want to know where these communities are, and if at all possible. How many supplies, what's the infrastructure. How friendly, how heavily guard. I want to know everything. We already know there are communities in Nantchez. We can expect small communities in all meeting points of roads. Diplomacy is optimal but optional" Ethan looked up. "You can go, we head off before sundown. You know what to do, don't disappoint me" He declared.

"Ah, Claire and Sofia. You two are with me. We have a small task. Nothing too dangerous trust me." Ethan urged. "We're unfortunately are setting off in twenty minutes. I hope you have all the things you need. I'm certain of it." Ethan glanced up at Claire, "If you are feeling tired sleep on the journey. Trust me, you'll be off the rotational duty for a while after this"

@Akashi @Jesse Horan​

Reactions: Akashi
Ethan -Fayette​
Claire looks around at everyone, noticing how many people there are. She thinks back to the last time she saw this many, and not the dead ones. She looks at Ethan as he talks, noticing with how he carries himself, he demands respect and attention when wanted. "I'll be fine, thanks. I have everything I need with me," she says. She looks around trying to take in people's names but then she stops herself, unsure of what they are doing and if the communities would be as kind as this one or if they would be hostile, and reminds herself of how nothing is safe anymore. She takes a deep breath before following Ethan, unsure of what she was about to do with him and Sofia, but determined to find out before she walked in blindsided.
@Rithas

[btn=#993366]Sofia De La Cruz - Fayette - Ethan, Claire, Derek[/btn]
The young woman was in of the tents, seated by a bed. There was a bowl with some water in it, and a cloth which was soaked with the latter. One of their people was sick. She was tending to him, changing the cloth from time to time to make sure it would help decrease the temperature of the body, which seemed to be enough to make the patient's skin almost boiling hot, or at least from how sweaty Derek was.

Sofia was helping the people of Fayette wherever they needed her, or at least she tried to. The woman was slightly exhausted, and one could see that from her expression. However there was always some glimmer of hope that they'd survive the apocalypse. It had to end somewhere, and hopefully not with her death. Once she had soaked the cloth in some water and placed it on Derek's forehead again, she leaned back on her chair. Stretching her arms, sighing in relief. "Okay.. Hopefully you'll get better soon, Derek." She smiled half-heartedly.

Once she heard the guards around Fayette calling out, and the gates opening, she turned slightly to her side, glancing for a bit towards the latter. The tent she was inside, was not far away from the gates, and once she heard a familiar voice, she knew who it was. Looking back at Derek, who was barely awake, she spoke up. "Hey, you okay? It looks like Ethan and the rest are back. Maybe they have something for you." The woman showed concern for the sick man on the bed.

Derek only smiled, and nodded. He couldn't muster the strength to speak, however only one word escaped his lips. "Thanks." Sofia placed her hand on his chest, before responding. "I'll go and check, okay? You stay put." Standing up, she turned around, before one of the men from outside the tent approached, telling her that Ethan wanted to see her.

"Well, I was just about to go and see him actually." She curiously finished, before walking past the man, wiping some sweat from her forehead. Once she was outside the tent, she noticed the vehichle they came back with. She just hoped they had some sort of supplies on them that would be helpful for the people in Fayette, and Derek. Walking past some of the people who she smiled, greeted and nodded towards, she saw Ethan, and noticed him giving some of the people orders.

Happy to know they all came back unscathed, she wiped some dust off of her pants. Before she could say anything though, it seemed like Ethan was in a hurry. He wanted both Sofia and Claire with him, but where were they going? "Um.. Ethan you just came back.." The young woman curiously uttered. "But before that--" She continued, not really giving him the time to respond.

"Did you bring something back? Supplies? Medicine? Something that could help Derek?" Even if Sofia was worried about Derek's health, she was genuinly speaking for the whole community. It could help others too if they'd get sick.

@Rithas @Jessie Horan

Last edited:
Joselina

Natchez Streets
Alone

Joselina had lost track of time, her feet buckling against the shattered concrete and muck underneath her shoes. Adrenaline pumped into her veins, pushing the woman further and further beyond even her limits, the psychopath wheezing profusely underneath the metal confines of her mask. With an occasional stumble here and there in her full-fledged sprint, the brunette felt her pacing grow more erratic, more unsteady as she dove deeper and deeper into the heart of this ideal, small American city. Eventually. even in her clouded mind, she knew she could no longer run.

Collapsing onto her knees in the middle of a street, the bound woman terribly hiccuped as a shiver coursed down her spine. Her cheeks were flustered red, eyes puffy with tears as her shaky hands clawed at her face. In one desperate, gut-wrenching attempt, Joselina tried to horribly cry out in a mixture of grief and unfaltering insanity. Unfortunately, her muffled, wheezy voice came out only as a rasp in the wind, horribly strained and congested. A sickening feeling grew in her bosom, a certain coldness filling the air, Joselina's hazel eyes gazing around her at this remnant of the world.

What was once shops, parlors, saloons, bars, and restaurants were reduced to shattered glass and dark interiors, the outlines of those Skineaters shambling about mindlessly. Cars were abandoned, a few occasionally containing a corpse so mutilated and rotten it reeked a miasma of decay. Clenching her hands together, Joselina gripped at some sandy substance, unsure if it was either ash or dust, rocking back and forth on her knees as the revelation began to slowly, slowly set in.

She was alone, absolutely alone again.

With the distant moaning and dreadful shambling of a distant Skinwalker approaching her from behind, Joselina arose, walking with an abruptly steady yet eerily confident pace. Resting on the street, she picked up hastily a small schoolgirl's backpack of sorts, a bright neon pink color with the face of a bunny depicted on it faded underneath a coat of crimson and ruin. Throwing her Mosin-Nagant off her shoulders to make room for the new book-bag, Joselina paused, reaching down to snag the small, tattered teddy bear of her past and latching it on the bag.

Taking one last look at that desperate Skineater, Joselina bolded on, fear in her heart, wandering the ruins of Natchez alone, the star of a new, horrible journey.

@Anybody

Reactions: Atomyk
John - Morgantown Community - Aiden

As John exited, applying the beret to his head - A dead courtesy to the dirty and battered uniform - he adjusted it once before taking out a cigarette from the Lucky Strike pack, lighting one up with the lighter before putting it away in his breast pocket, staring at Aiden "Allons-y. Means lets go." John nodded once at Aiden before a slight smile crept on his face. "I'll wait for you out here then.. And you might want to improve on the French." A playful wink came from John before he gave a small puff from his cigarette, waiting until Aiden came back.

As Aiden did come back though, John was laying against the wall, his foot perched up on the wall behind him as John looked at Aiden. Sensing the situation was done, he took a final short breath from the cigarette before throwing it to the side, crushing it under his boot. "Are we done, Aiden? Can we go?" He asked, somewhat like a child stubborn with wanting to get somewhere or get something done. As he finished his final checkup on his equipment, he nodded at Aiden and the vehicles "Let's get going then. I want daybreak to still be here when we're gone."​

Cricin - Natchez Streets - Joselina/Owen

His four left quickly, Cricin thought that since his objective was rather simple. He'd soon get this over with and be back. The three other Fayette members were joking around in the back.

"I'm not even joking, I literally chopped off every piece of it's limbs. It was just rolling at me like a bowling ball!" One of the men, Owen, joked. Causing laughs at the back.

"Jesus, just watch out for anything suspicious" Cricin repeated, as the vehicle rode through the street. "So basically, shut the fuck up yeah?" He added, smiling slightly. "Who wants to listen to you three laugh like giddy little school girls" He turned his head to give a smirk. When he looked back at the street, he noticed a lone figure up ahead.

He stopped the car, "Owen with me. You two stay here" He told, before stepping out of the car. Walking up a few more steps, Owen held to his rifle cautiously. When the two noticed the rather dishevelled looking woman had, what could only be described as a muzzle on. Owen raised his gun.

"Jesus, calm down" Cricin hissed, putting Owen's rifle down without looking. "But she-" Cricin turned his head to Owen. "Yeah, and you have a fucking weapon aimed at her!"

Stepping another few feet forward, Cricin had his weapon holstered. "Hello? Are you okay?" His eyes flicked over her, she might what you thought wouldn't of looked out of place in an apocalypse in the movies. Though, Cricin thought she looked distressed. Perhaps she had valuable information, or maybe he just wanted to help. He didn't know.

"It's okay. We're not going to hurt you"

@Krieg

Ethan - Fayette - Claire/Sofia
Ethan paused for a moment as Sofia asked for supplies. He nodded, "Yeah, We found a some supplies left in a pharmacy. You can get someone to check if there is anything there for him." Ethan sighed, "Well. We could probably find something for him right now. We still have a little bit before we have to go. They probably haven't unpacked the goods though. Pretty sure it was in the third van." He smiled faintly, "How bad is he?" He asked, concern in his voice.

@Jessie Horan @Akashi

Thom - Outside the Apartments - Abel and Alexandria knights

As Thom and the other knights waited for Abel. the horse grazed. Four horse. Two of them connected to a wagon of goods, The other two were riding horse, one of them Cassius, Thom's steed. Reading a book, Thom put the book away as his Seconded in command showed up.

"You know, I don't mind if you're late, but how pretty was she? Was she worth?"

The other chuckled with Thom. He wasn't sure if his partner was helping a woman, but odds are he was.

"Anyway, you scouted out area, right? Tasha and Jacob checked the north, Doug and I scouted a head. Small band of copses, Lured by an alarm from The Apartment's location. They're gone now. Any news from you?"

@SheriffLlama

Jessalyn - Home Depot- Dawn, Grace, Jackson, Others

Jess listened to the girls' story, feeling sad for them. "All of us have lost people," she assured them. "The not knowing is the worst part. I am so sorry. I truly hope you will find them. I haven't seen my own mother and brother since the outbreak and Fl..." she started and cut herself off with a quick glance at Jackson. Whenever she said Floyd's name he got a look on his face that she couldn't quite decipher. "I lost someone very important to me a week or so ago. I keep hoping he will walk through the door one day and be alright."

"This is really Jackson's place," she said, indicating the man that had spoken to them. "But he was kind enough to allow us to stay here. Are either of you hurt? Do you need anything?"
She leaned forward to where only the girls could hear. "Me and the other women found a stock of feminine products they used to stock the restrooms with. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure they will have no problem sharing."

Meanwhile Ben was focusing on his seemingly new playmate, giggling and laughing as Grace tickled and played with him. He kicked his feet and reached for her with his little hands, grabbing at her hair.
Jess noticed and quickly adjusted him so Grace's hair was out of reach. "I'm sorry," she told the girl. "I'm afraid he has discovered how to grab and pull. He really likes pulling hair right now."

Dawn and Grace -Home Depot -Jessalyn, Jackson and others

Dawn nodded and looked to Jackson "Thank you for letting us come in." She said then looked back to Jessalyn again and smiled, flushing a little at the whispered question. "No, we aren't hurt. Thankfully. I am sorry for your loss." She said and glanced over to Grace and smiled at the younger girl then focused on Jessalyn again "We have some supplies in the car, but thank you for the offer." She didn't want to take what they had, at least not without some way to pay them back for it. Then again, she was already debating leaving here and continuing on. After ten months, she had to think her parents were long dead, since they had never gotten to the cabin. She did have to consider the safety of her sister, and they seemed nice enough here.

Grace pulled back a little, putting her hair up with a bit of ribbon to get it out of hands reach. "I used to babysit for our neighbors. They had a little baby." She said and smiled at the others then played with Ben again "I loved watching Sammy." Sadness crossed her features, only to be pushed away along with thoughts of the past.

[btn=#993366]Sofia De La Cruz - Fayette - Ethan, Claire, Trevor[/btn]​

She slightly looked behind her at the mention of the third van and the fact that they may have brought something that could be helpful. Thankfully it was something Ethan hadn't forgotten. "Alright. I'll go and take a look." She added, before glancing over at Claire. A moment later she turned around, but stopped in her tracks when Derek's condition was questioned.

"He's down with something. Maybe something in the woods got to him. It could be a fever as well. All I know is that his body temperature is not what its suppose to be. There are times where he has trouble breathing. I can't say anything else but that, and.." Giving Claire another look, before moving her attention back at Ethan, she continued. "Hopefully what you guys brought will be helpful."

"I'll actually have someone else take over for now. It seems you need me for something more.. urgent?" She curiously asked, before someone walked past her, catching her attention. "Trevor." She lightly raised her voice, for the latter to approach her. "Sup, Sofia, what'ya need?" Trevor was an odd man, though helpful. They both had an odd relationship, and that was something Sofia never actually brought up, because to her, it wasn't really that important, or neccessary.

There was a moment, two or three weeks ago where Trevor had tried to kiss her. Turning a simple conversation into something quite awkward. However, Sofia made sure it didn't happen, and actually becoming romantically involved with someone in the world they currently lived in was not for the best. Losing someone she loved was something she wasn't ready for, nor was Trevor really someone she was interested in to begin with. It was a misunderstanding, or so the man said back then.

"Got some supplies in one of the vans out there. Ethan brought some medicine that may help Derek." She informed Trevor, but was not done. "Since you're well aware the condition Derek's in, could you take over for now? There is something Ethan needs me for." The smile on Trevor's face waned ever so slightly, perhaps he was hoping for something else. Was he holding a grudge? Because if so, that would be silly, at least in her eyes.

"Well, yeah.. I guess I could." Trevor finished, before looking over her shoulder, at the others nearby. "Ethan. Claire." He nodded, walking away. "Thanks." Sofia appreciated his help, looking at Trevor's back as he left.

Turning around, she had somewhat of an embarrassed expression on her face, not really sure how to react to the sudden change in demeanor when it came to Trevor. "Well, that went well.. I hope." Walking back to both Claire and Ethan.

Both Claire and Ethan did not really know what happened between them, unless Trevor shared it with someone, but since the man was on the receiving end, she was sure he didn't, but she wouldn't know. It was also not something she felt was worth sharing.

"So, now that, that's been taken care of, where are we going?"

@Rithas @Jessie Horan

Abel - Outside the Apartments - Thom/Knights

Abel smirked as Thom guessed he'd been helping out a girl. "Not bad." He muttered. "Not bad at all." He said, stepping into the circle of Knights. "The area's clear all up into the interstate."

He walked back to his bike and grabbed his bag, buckling the straps across his chest.

"How are we doing this?"

@Josh M

Joselina - Owen - Circin

Natchez Streets
Pause

Abruptly and suddenly, the six foot wanderer froze, her lithe yet toned body tensing up. Husky breaths coursed from underneath the unknown horrors of her muzzle, raising up her Mosin-Nagant that Joselina had been using as a makeshift walking cane. Grabbing the barrel with one hand and the bolt mechanism in the other, the Hispanic lifted it over her head like some wooden, Russian mace of sorts. It was primitive, in a way, simple wood and steel, waving dangerously above her shoulders as she stared off at some sort of convey car.

Taking a few defensive steps back, Joselina growled like some feral, inhuman animal, finally catching sight of these two intruders. Spotting both of them with guns, presumably with ammunition unlike her archaic bolt-action rifle, the frightening scavenger uneasily stood her ground. The man in front of, trying to ease her down, did not look to be someone from Morgantown. Still, Joselina was wary, the face of that leader, that man running in her skull, bringing all sorts of horrid, terrible, distant, yet familiar recollections. She feared him, and anyone working for him at that.

"Hrmmm!!!" Joselina hissed, her whole body thrashing about erratically, her rifle however lowered, holding it in a normal grip once again instead of pretending the firearm was some strange club of sorts. Eyeing the seemingly friendly blond man, it seemed the savage woman calmed down a bit, but still edged away, not intent on being touched. However, it seemed there were steps in the right direction, albeit faint, underneath that veil of grime, crimson, and insanity.

@Rithas @Natchez Streets

Colton-Gas Station-Aubrey, Scott, Hemsworth, Christopher
Colton watched carefully as they secured the woman, making sure she was tied. She had mentioned she had no weapons and that no one was around, these were signs to check the area. So Colton got to it quickly. Ignoring her words he quickly did a sweep of the station then of the area around it. He came back and reported to Scott.

"All clear, I'm telling Damien we got someone and that we'll be getting gas soon."

"Good, I'll have them put her in the back."

Colton moved quickly over to the truck radio and called in what had happened, informing Damien that they found a woman. No weapons on her. That they were at the gas station and that they'd get any gas they could. He put down the radio and moved to help put the woman in the truck bed. He grabbed the jerry cans and siphoning tube from the bed before they put her in there and handed them to Hemsworth. Christopher wanted to stay and harass the woman.

"So how'd you get out here by yourself without a weapon sweetheart?" Christopher said.

Colton squinted with his one good eye at the guy and pushed out his chest a bit. Christopher took the message and walked to help with gas recovery. Colton climbed into the bed and sat on the lip of it watching her with his rifle across his lap, his pistol was aimed at her.

"Name..." Colton said pulling back the hammer on his pistol.
Cutter-Apartments-Fan, Danny, Hank, Enrique, Rob
Asya had visited him on the roof between the time that girl left and now, they'd chatted. It'd been nice, she'd been kind asked him about how he was doing. He tried to be warm back but it wasnt his nature.The woman had recently lost her man, and Cutter knew it meant more that she was up here. She'd gone down some time ago and he was now excited twirling his knife before he heard it. A bike down the road, not loud bubbling, more like a wine. Dirt bike. Cutter was anxious after that girl leaving, the car, maybe it attracted some undesirables. He knew they were expecting supplies from those people Thom was with, the whole trade thing. Cutter didnt know if they were rocking mechanical vehicles nowadays and he didnt like not knowing.

"Everybody be on alert," Cutter said as he began descending the stairs, "Dont nobody go panicking I'm simply saying there's people 'round town."

He walked through the halls until he found Fan, "Fanny, I heard a dirt bike or something out there, not sure if it's Thom's crew but I say get some people together. Just to make sure nobody is getting the drop on us."​

Aubrey - Gas Station - Colton, Christopher, Hemsworth, Scott

Aubrey watched the men do their 'job' quietly, wondering if they worked for those people that had killed Sam. It was the only place that was an actual community of some sort and it made sense that they would go terrorizing people, since after all, they had murdered someone for no reason.

'Damien? Who the fuck is Damien?'

The young woman didn't dare ask out loud, and simply kept quiet as she kept observing. Her eyes widened when the eye patch guy had confirmed that they were going to be taking her wherever it was that they were from. "No, I don't want to go." She wasn't pleading, but telling the men with firmness in her tone that she was refusing, but it was to no avail. Before she knew it, she was in the truck, groaning as she moved around to have herself in sitting position. Her attention had been caught by one of the men that had chosen to stay with her, an eyebrow raising at his question followed by the name 'sweetheart'. Instead of answering him, Aubrey chose to bite her tongue and not come out with something ridiculously sarcastic and stupid. It wasn't the time to make people with guns feel like they were dumbasses. She'd end up being killed.

Fortunately, the eye patch guy had gotten rid of 'sweetheart' and came over to keep an eye on her. Her hazel eyes glanced down to the gun which was aimed at her once again and she sighed, looking up back at his face. "Aubrey... Aubrey Diaz. Can I know yours so I don't just shout, 'Hey guy'?"

Colton-Gas Station-Aubrey, Scott, Hemsworth, Christopher
Colton was slightly annoyed and slightly amused by the woman's desire not to go. He smirked at her ignorance, it was entertaining. He noticed her look down at the gun before speaking to him. It was good she knew where she was. She asked his name and he debated whether or not to tell her, the thought crossed his mind to ask Damien.

"Colton," He said staring her down, "Why are you here? Where do you come from?"

He thought back to when he'd heard these questions at Outpost. When he'd first been let in. He was carefully watched but eventually they trusted him. He wondered if this girl would be like that, she didnt seem too unruly. There was an air about her that made sure he kept his gun on her, but she seemed decent.​

Aubrey - Gas Station - Colton, Scott, Christopher, Hemsworth

The blonde nodded in acknowledgement after Colton gave his name to her. In her mind, now she didn't feel as if she was at a disadvantage. Except that she didn't know how to fight, she was unarmed, and she was tied up. Aubrey liked to look at the positive side of things when she was in bad situations.

"I came here to try and see if there were any weapons in the Academy." It was a day of firsts; Aubrey was actually being truthful for a fourth time. "I couldn't get any. The place is crawling with those stupid corpses. So I just came here, hoping to find something to eat and maybe rest a bit. It's been a long day already." The last sentence she couldn't help but to be sarcastic, smiling a bit to add on. She had opted to leave out Abel, having a small gut wrenching feeling that if she included him, things could easily turn south. "Anyway, I came from Texas? Been kinda wandering about. I was with a pretty big group of people but natural selection took out a pretty big chunk of them. I ended up with two other men, Hank and Enrique. We were taken in by some idiots in some apartments that ended up taking our weapons and then tried to kick me out with out them."

Once again, Aubrey felt the same anger that had come over her at the time that the three men back at the apartments had responded to her after the apology. "Assholes," she muttered under her breath as all sarcasm left her tone, and she sat there, scowling at the bed of the truck.

Cricin - Natchez Streets - Joseline/Owen
Cricin glanced at Owen. "Don't do anything. Not a fucking thing" He hissed, before looking back at the woman. Who was currently waving her rifle around like it was a stick. The woman seemed scared, like an animal. She certainly behaved somewhat like one. He took another step forward, careful. He wanted to see if he could help her, but he didn't want to get shot either.

She lowered her gun, if still somewhat aimed at him. "Hey look, I can you're scared. I'm not going to hurt you." He pointed back at Owen. "Get back to the car". Which, with some hesitance, He did. Well, more like standing next to the car. "We...come from a community a bit away from here. Called Fayette. But that's not important right now." He spoke with his heavy welsh accent. "I'm here to help." He raised both of his hands into the air. "Do you need anything?" Something about the muzzled woman made him curious, and worried at the same time. Worried for him and her.

@Krieg
Ethan - Fayette - Claire/Sofia
Watching the exchange between Sofia and Trevor, Ethan smiled once it was done. "Well now that's over with. We can head off" Turning his head to Sofia. "It's a surprise. Trust me, you'll like it" He walked over to the vehicle. "Leftovers of the past. So rare and beautiful" He smiled to himself. "They should be kept intact..." He got into the car.

"Trust me, we won't even have to deal with any of the undead. This is just a small trip. We just need to collect something important" and with that, Ethan started to drive.

@Akashi @Jesse horan​

Status
Not open for further replies.