1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK The Vraenor Empire (A Lawful Evil Fantasy RP)

Discussion in 'GROUP BRAINSTORMING & RP SEARCH' started by AceSorcerer, Feb 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Putting down my interest!

• Like Like x 1
  2. This does sound like a fun rp so I am also intrestead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd be down for this. By fallen hero do you mean something like he used to be a paragon of virtue, but is now kind of an antihero?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's one way to see it, yes.

5. Sounds pretty neato. I haven't seen a lot of games centered on the baddies, outside of "ORDER BAD ANARCHY GOOD."

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of a golem, or something like that. Maybe slapped together specifically for the cause, or someone driven enough to put themself through that sort of irreversible transformation to better serve.

Average soldier-man works for me too though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A sentient golem could be quite interesting! I'd certainly like to see how you pursue that idea.

7. Hnngh. I'm interested, hell I'm really interested and will probably have a sheet up before all the slots are filled.
    also hey ace, hey star long time no talk haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  8. HI BEAR AHHH I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1