The Vraenor Empire (A Lawful Evil Fantasy RP)

Putting down my interest!

Reactions: AceSorcerer
This does sound like a fun rp so I am also intrestead.

I'd be down for this. By fallen hero do you mean something like he used to be a paragon of virtue, but is now kind of an antihero?

I'd be down for this. By fallen hero do you mean something like he used to be a paragon of virtue, but is now kind of an antihero?
That's one way to see it, yes.

Sounds pretty neato. I haven't seen a lot of games centered on the baddies, outside of "ORDER BAD ANARCHY GOOD."

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of a golem, or something like that. Maybe slapped together specifically for the cause, or someone driven enough to put themself through that sort of irreversible transformation to better serve.

Average soldier-man works for me too though.

Sounds pretty neato. I haven't seen a lot of games centered on the baddies, outside of "ORDER BAD ANARCHY GOOD."

I'm sort of playing around with the idea of a golem, or something like that. Maybe slapped together specifically for the cause, or someone driven enough to put themself through that sort of irreversible transformation to better serve.

Average soldier-man works for me too though.
A sentient golem could be quite interesting! I'd certainly like to see how you pursue that idea.

Hnngh. I'm interested, hell I'm really interested and will probably have a sheet up before all the slots are filled.
also hey ace, hey star long time no talk haha.

HI BEAR AHHH I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bears
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm not sure how much time I'd have tho

There's a lot going on that I like here - dark fantasy, city sieges, opportunities for intrigue, and clear direction. I do have a few of questions though: do you have more information on the mages of Netherium? I like the idea of a master of Netherium accompanying the army to provide spell & occult support.

Also, assuming they are fairly insignificant, could I control a handful of NPCs? I figure a high ranking magician would likely travel with a retinue of acolytes/neophytes.

Edit: Just found a link to more of the setting's lore. It appears the mages are covered in greater detail there.

Edit: And it appears you're full. Sorry, it wasn't noted in the interest check.

Last edited: