The Visions in My Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
This couldn't be happening... It was supposed to all just be in my head.
Why is this happening?
I don't understand....I don't understand anything of this.
I thought I was only seeing things because I was tired and needed sleep. Because I've been watching too many scary stories.
Of course... I could deal with a couple hallucinations... but they're not so much hallucinations anymore.

I noticed things have been happening outside of my head now.. It was ruining my school life and social life.
I thought it would be best to consult in my friends on this one. You know, ask for a bit of help.
They only laughed, or didn't believe me.... but now they must.
They have to! Because...now they can see what I can see.
I should have thought more about it. In fact, I shouldn't have told anyone anything.
They more people who know... the more people will start to experience what I am experiencing...
Maybe... We should start from the beginning, hm? Before all of this started.

-All Iwaku rules apply.
-Please, no one liners. I don't want an article either. one to two paragraphs should be enough. (Three sentences in the least)
-Play nice in OOC
-Have fun.
-You can make up to four people, just be sure you could keep track of them all

Character Sheet:

::Name::
::Age:: (15-18)
::Personality::
::Likes::
::Dislikes::

::Bio::
::Extras::

Approved Characters

::Alex Hart played by Kuroda:
::Caleb Revito played by Fractal Wornid::
::Loran G. Marks played by justaddnutts::
::JoyGrace played by Aliya::
::Open::

My Peeps:

images

Logan Richardson

Logan can be a bit cocky and overconfident at times.

-Being right
-Being surrounded by people
-His hair
-Sports

-Being confused
-Being mistaken
-Being ignored
-Being made a fool of

Logan likes to hang out with a lot of people, but there are few people he could say are good friends of his. One of those friends, is his little cousin, Kendall. She was his best friend, due to her having to move in with him at the age of eight.
Eventually, Logan was able to become good friends with others as well, and soon, was also known as one of the popular guys at school.
He plays football, and even a bit of soccer.
Logan started seeing visions of things that began in his head. Once they started to get real, he told his group of friends. He thought it just had to do with his lack of sleep or the amount of horror movies he's been watching.

disgruntled-teen-girl.jpg

Kendall Richardson

Kendall is a bit more distant from people than her cousin, Logan. She is sarcastic, and a bit cold. But if you got close to her, she could be a real sweetheart.

-Guitar
-Music
-Being right
-Compliments

-Being made fun of
-Being wrong
-Being left behind

Kendall grew up with her cousin Logan and his family. Her mother got in a bad car accident when she was eight, and her father was incapable of raising a family. He would still visit her at times, but wasn't that good of a dad.
She grew up to be best friends with Logan. If there was one thing they bonded over, it was horror movies. They did other things as well, which included skateboarding and tossing around a football.

056c8a42660d261bbec2a9bd03f71675.jpg

Chase Sander

Chase is a nice guy, and a softie. He can be sensitive and get overexcited at times.

-Football
-Music
-The beach
-Helping others

-Getting embarrassed
-School (isn't that bright)
-Friends getting hurt

Chase met Logan at the age of twelve. He moved into the neighborhood and saw Logan tossing a football with Kendall. After that day all three of them became friends, and their group of friends only continued to grow, thanks to Logan.
Chase doesn't believe anything that Logan said regarding the visions, that is, until he started seeing them too.
Chase wouldn't even be caught dead watching a horror movie, due to him being easily scared.

Chase is bisexual, and since he is a bit sensitive, Logan will often joke with him and call him a faggot. Chase is okay with Logan calling him that, but no one else.

black-boys-short-dreadlocks.jpg

Leonard Fakeye

::Age::

Leonard his a hardheaded and doesn't listen to anyone.
He has a short temper and is sometimes quiet. Around friends he can be one of the loudest people you've met

-Fighting
-Rap
-Giving people shit
-Getting what he wants

-Being interrupted
-Not getting his way
-Being ignored
-Being told what to do

Before meeting Logan, Leonard was always getting in trouble and didn't have any friends.
He hardly spends any time at home. He has a mother who loves him, but she is always working due to being a single mother. Now that he made friends, Leonard is beginning to turn his life around.

7025618-wall-beauty-portrait-girl-model-photo.jpg

Loran G. Marks
Sarcastic
Witty
Wild
Playful
Risk Taker
Caring
Driven
Cold
Strawberries
Romantic Comedies
Energy Drinks
Assholes
Heat
Peas
Nightmares
Large Dogs
Her life was pretty normal.

Last edited:

11057765_871357146275621_7544033893332481702_n.jpg
Alex Hart
-peace keeper
-dreamer
-tries to be optimistic
-adventurist
-gets confuzled easily
-has a bit of an anger management issue
-people pleaser
-Will risk her own life to save someone else, even a stranger
-sarcastic
-a bit dramatic
-cuddle bug
-foodie
-weird child
-cuddles
-keeping people happy
-food
-having a good time
-paranormal activity
-kittens
-ferrets
-puppies
-drawing
-unnatural objects
-anything other than what society has to offer
-republicans
-bitchy people
-drama
-people touching her randomly (like bumping your arm against hers)
-sitting in the middle
-school
-society
Alex is currently in foster care, she was taken away from her biological mother around four years ago due to her mothers abusive nature and drug/alcoholic abuse. Though she went through some things that no person should have to go through she doesn't let her past effect how she acts now, and uses her experiences to help others.
-shes bi
-her biggest fear is dying in her sleep
-has PTDS around guns
-has major anxiety
-is an insomniac
-draws marker tattoos on herself and others all the time​

Caleb Revito
17 years old
He is generally a shy person when he first meets somebody. When he is finally used to you, he's very honest with his opinions and very loyal to his friends.
Snow, Rain, Wind, Sunflowers, The Dark, The Quiet.
Loud Noises, Sunny Places, Well Lit Rooms, Crowded places.
Caleb was born with very sensitive skin. He couldn't wear certain materials, he couldn't be out in the sun for long periods of time, he was easily hurt, and he could hear much better than the average human. He had to stay inside for most of his life, and he was only allowed outside if it was nearby and if he brought his umbrella along with him. He began to appreciate quiet, dark places with cold temperatures or wind. He would go out when it was raining, even if there was a storm outside. He was finally allowed to go to school when he turned 15, as a reward for his recently good health.
The picture of him is my Profile Picture. I hope you don't mind, I just can't find good pictures or take good pictures of people, so I kind of have to resort to animated persons.​

Last edited by a moderator:
so cactus what i understand of it, is we all have visions that end up coming true in the future and the roleplay starts before the visions take place?

@KayLove |-/

Yessss

And you're all accepted.

oh! also how will we meet each other in the roleplay, are we already going to be friends that get these visions because of something we come across or do the visions bring us together?

oh! also how will we meet each other in the roleplay, are we already going to be friends that get these visions because of something we come across or do the visions bring us together?

They're already friends.
Logan starts getting the visions, he tells his friends (you people) , but since he told them, they start having the visions too.

Name: Joy Grace
Personality: shy, loving, caring, creative, sneaky,dare devil
Likes: art, games, slenderman, all things creepy, vampires, twilight movies and books
Dislikes: wolves, monsters, rude people
Bio: Joy is the type of girl that is not afraid to get her hands dirty.her biggest fear is losing her siblings. Joy never really has a big range of friends thx to her shyness. Joy has a wish that she nows will never come true and that's being a vampire. Lost her parents in a car crash and will have a breakdown if you talk about her parents.
Extras: she is bisexual, has a dirty mind, is childish at times,and will do anything to destroy her biggest fears,likes girls more than boys but is still a bi.

Name: Joy Grace
Personality: shy, loving, caring, creative, sneaky,dare devil
Likes: art, games, slenderman, all things creepy, vampires, twilight movies and books
Dislikes: wolves, monsters, rude people
Bio: Joy is the type of girl that is not afraid to get her hands dirty.her biggest fear is losing her siblings. Joy never really has a big range of friends thx to her shyness. Joy has a wish that she nows will never come true and that's being a vampire. Lost her parents in a car crash and will have a breakdown if you talk about her parents.
Extras: she is bisexual, has a dirty mind, is childish at times,and will do anything to destroy her biggest fears,likes girls more than boys but is still a bi.

You're accepted

7025618-wall-beauty-portrait-girl-model-photo.jpg

Loran G. Marks
Sarcastic
Witty
Wild
Playful
Risk Taker
Caring
Driven
Cold
Strawberries
Romantic Comedies
Energy Drinks
Assholes
Heat
Peas
Nightmares
Large Dogs
Her life was pretty normal.

Glad to see your CS is now done (I think), you have been accepted.
Would've been nice if you elaborated on "her life was pretty normal" by it don't matter.

You're accepted

Glad to see your CS is now done (I think), you have been accepted.
Would've been nice if you elaborated on "her life was pretty normal" by it don't matter.
Ah! Not exactly. I have one or two more things I wanna do, like expand on her bio and throw up a theme song. But she is pretty done. Thank you :3

Ah! Not exactly. I have one or two more things I wanna do, like expand on her bio and throw up a theme song. But she is pretty done. Thank you :3

Ah, my bad xD

There's one more open slot for anyone to join, once it's filled, Imma start this.

I'd actually like to make another character would that count as the last slot?

Duston9.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to start this by later tomorrow, maybe?
If not by then, then by Wednesday

• Useful
Reactions: Junnabee
Status
Not open for further replies.