The village by the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah. Only a couple weeks more than me." She smiled.

"Oh... Hey I need to say something." Charles slowly leaned in close to her.
"Check the green house that is in the right next to mine." And they let go and smiled.

"Why?" She questioned quietly, giving them a look. "Or should I just go and look?"

"Well, who was killed?" They asked.
"Because there was women going on about things,simple things. Like how he left the window open. but the man shut her up...sounded like a loud bang."

"Huh..." She said quietly. She pulled out her notebook and wrote a few things down. She looked up at them and smiled.
"Thank you for the help. You don't have to keep following me if you don't want."

"...hm Kay." Charles smiled.
They got up, satisfied with the information they gave her.

"If you need met give me a call." She handed them a card and smiled, walking away.

Charles went home, sleeping away their worries.

The next morning they woke up, there were police cars flocking at their house.
There seemed to be something on the lawn that people flocked too.

Charles looked out the window, their eyes stinging from the sun.It was another body.

"Yeah? Oh. Okay I will be right over." She hung up her phone and rubbed her temples. She made her way to Charles' house. She knocked on the door, aviators hiding her eyes.

"You called?" She questioned once they opened the door.

"Do the police know that I didn't do it?" Charles asked frantically.

"Yes." She laughed. "What can you tell me about what happened?"

"I don't know! I woke up with police everywhere and there was a body on my lawn." Charles looked at the crime scene.

"Promise you don't know anything?" She raised an eyebrow at them. "Because it would be a shame if you did."

"I promise," they said, giving her a straight look.

'Don't be kidding me. You want to go look at it with me?" She questioned, giving them a look before taking a few steps away. "Or are you squeemish about blood?"

"No," they said.
"I've worked as a mortician."

"Oh that is good." She smiled and walked over to the crime scene. She looked at the body on the ground and frowned.

"Do they have any idea on how it happened?"
The head seemed to be crushed in.
"Looks like he got beaten, probably from a heavy object."

"Yeah. The killers signature, a brass weight." She frowned and put on some gloves, examining the body quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.