The Village by the Sea [ Harvest Moon/Rune Factory Based RP ] [21/26]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which roles are the "best" roles? Perhaps we can come up with something for you

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Lol why'd you tag me again? I'm here!

Okay, so my phone is acting weird. I reserved everyone who asked, the others thanks for considering.

@DeadAxl
If Knight Captain is one of those roles I merely took it because not many people showed interest. I can change my role if you want.

It is indeed, though I don't want to force you out of it or anything

Blacksmith seems like decent profession. I'll take it!

@DeadAxl
@Liky
@Circe

All the characters asked for have been reserved.

@Liky
Would you lIke me to combine Blacksmith and carpenter or would you like to solely do smithy work?

Reactions: Circe
If no one takes carpenter then put it along with my profession. I can do both.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
blacksmith_by_yy6242-d9zbumy.png

Alright, who is gonna be my apprentice? I promise not to make you craft more than 50 steel swords per day.

blacksmith_by_yy6242-d9zbumy.png

Alright, who is gonna be my apprentice? I promise not to make you craft more than 50 steel swords per day.
50 steel swords a day?

maxresdefault.jpg

Try hundreds every day.

Try hundreds every day.

Only 100? One word my good friend - Skyrim. Just to level up till next perk. But I can't insist on 100 per day, he is just apprentice, new to profession. Baby steps first and then we can talk about numbers ;)

Although it would be interesting if my apprentice was young lass... kinda fresh to break the cliche of forging being only man's job, plus it would surprise others.

"Wait, you are blacksmith?"
"Aye, why, you don't think I can do it because I am a girl?"

Try answering that and leaving with fingers intact!

Only 100? One word my good friend - Skyrim. Just to level up till next perk. But I can't insist on 100 per day, he is just apprentice, new to profession. Baby steps first and then we can talk about numbers ;)

Although it would be interesting if my apprentice was young lass... kinda fresh to break the cliche of forging being only man's job, plus it would surprise others.

"Wait, you are blacksmith?"
"Aye, why, you don't think I can do it because I am a girl?"

Try answering that and leaving with fingers intact!
Hundreds =/= 100
Also skyrim is tens of thousands of iron daggers, or else you're wasting materials

Been keeping my eye out on this RP when Nano tagged me. Is there any roles left that I can choose from? And if so, If Carpenter is still left, I'll take that.

@Liky
@DeadAxl

I laughed so hard about those posts. I was never really into smithy in Skyrim but in the Fable series that was one of the easiest jobs.

@Circe
I planned for Saturday but since this has so popular so fast I will try to make it for tonight.

@EternalInfinity
The roles that have people's name next to them are taken so there are about seven more roles left. And I will put you down for Carpenter.

I laughed so hard about those posts. I was never really into smithy in Skyrim but in the Fable series that was one of the easiest jobs.
I'm guessing you didn't play with any weapons or armour if that's the case.

Because blacksmithing is basically required for any build that uses weapons or armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.