The Veil (OOC and Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely can. Get up a CS quick and you can start right away.

Name: Astrid Reese

Appearance:
iStock_000019324659Medium.jpg

Astrid is medium height for a female and mostly in shape. She ran track in High School, but stopped after graduating.

Position of the Mark: Right shoulder blade, covers the whole shoulder

Personality: Astrid is an outgoing young woman. She loves people and can be extremely loyal, but not at first. She's adventurous and you'd be more likely to find her doing something out of doors rather than in.

Bio: (I'll add more to this section as her past fills out for me.) Astrid is the older of a set of twins. Her younger sister is her polar opposite, but they have never fought once. Not until things started getting weird. Then Terra disappeared. Everyone else in her family thinks Astrid is making a mountain out of a molehill, but Astrid isn't convinced she is just missing her sister.

Astrid's mother left when the girls were only 3 years old. Astrid has seen her only once since then. Terra is the one who still sees their mother. Terra never once tried to convince Astrid to go visit though. She understands.

Equipment: Backpack with sundry items. Astrid was a girl scout so she had a small first aid kit and an umbrella. She tends to keep a roll of duct tape as well.

Trivia: Astrid considered her sister's protector, without her sister she feels a bit lost and can't figure out what she's supposed to do with her life now. Astrid has no idea what she wants to do with her degree but is studying general sciences currently.

Thanks for the posts so far guys! No worries about the length. However my own will probably drop a bit in length after the set up ones so don't feel pressured to do 5+ paragraphs every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.