Which era of The Variable Project would you like to RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would love to join, but for now, I'll have to be content reading the rp. Life is a bit too hectic for me to join a new rp at the moment

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
This seems extremely interesting. How many people are you planning to let into this?

For the first era, I'm taking up to eight people. Five have already completed the character sheets, and I have another person working on one. It's pretty much first come, first serve at this point, so feel free to work on a character sheet and submit it. I linked to the OOC thread a few posts back.

Other than @Boss Megu and @EmperorsChosen, is anyone else interested in joining the first era RP? Counting them, we have one more slot open.

Freaking interested in this! I would like to see the Factions War arc (I personally call it like that xD)

We're doing the arcs in order, so it'll be a while before we get there (but er will eventually, hopefully).

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Yeah, I didn't saw that an OCC was already out there. Are there any spots available? If so, please, save me a spot. I'll upload the CS tomorrow a soon as I can

Last edited:
There's a link to the OOC at the top of the first page.~

Saving it from the graveyard.

Saving it from the graveyard.
An OOC cannot be graveyarded if its IC is active, so don't worry about it. Besides, if somebody dares to nuke this, I'll flip some tables on their heads! >->

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Ooo, didn't know that. Alright then, thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.