The Varanigans OOC/Plot Discussion/Creation

Code Name: Morning Star

Skills: Artemis is a skilled tactician and excels in martial arts and fencing as well as the use long range firearms. She also has perfect pitch and plays violin.

Powers: Artemis was given advanced eyesight, hearing and the ability to manipulate her molecules to an extent to change her appearance. However, she can't change her eye or hair color.

Weaknesses: Every time Artemis uses her shape shifting, her heart skips a few beats. This causes her to become very weak and very sick. She is also allergic to sunlight if she's stays out in it or UV rays for more than five minutes.

Appearance: f7.shy.girl.jpg

Sorry guys, I've been a little busy the last while. Just moving into a new place, settling certain things in RL. I'll get back to accepting characters and working on some plot points as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient. and I am very happy to see that people are still interested.

Bump, hope people are still interested. Such a great idea shouldn't go to waste.

Code Name: Ampersand (->&)
Skills: Can heal practically any wound if the patient can deal with a lot of pain. Knows a lot about how to manipulate DNA. Loves coffee and the color purple.
Powers: Her constant uber-caffinated state allows her to work at a very quick speed. However the quality of her work(research on DNA-manipulation and the like) is very strange due to her
sleep-less state of mind.
Weaknesses: She never sleeps. If she doesn't have a cup of coffee every 2 hours, she collapses from withdrawal and starts muttering to herself like a maniac. Also she needs medication to help with the shivering

Appearance: About 5 ft tall. 107 lbs. She usually wears a lab coat along with a purple scarf. Usually wears her brunette hair in a purple hair clip and likes wearing purple jeans. If she can't find something purple to wear she'll settle for violet.

you said you wanted another scientist/doctor-ish person... Is this alright?