The Varanigans OOC/Plot Discussion/Creation

D'evil, just two small things. One You didn't put an age on your character, it doesn't matter much but I have a slight OCD issue and I would prefer if you put that in there, lol, I know it's weird and I'm sorry. Second, 27 styles of martial arts? I think that's a little much. I don't know if there are people in the real world that have mastered that many styles...or if it's even possible. But It would be preferred if you could make the number a little more reasonable.

And for everyone else, as soon as the CS's start coming in keep your eyes on my first post, I will be putting all of the approved characters on there just for future reference.

I put up the age. But I don't want to change the skill. Explanation :she has such a great comprehension level she is able to learn fighting styles more quickly and effectively allowing her to learn more in lesser time.

If this is still unacceptable, I will change it.

So she learned all these martial arts skills in the facility then? It's not so much that it's unacceptable it's just not really 'realistic.'

I hope no one is forgetting that the abilities were given to your characters; no one walked into the facility with their abilities. The only thing people walked in with were the skills they had prior.

Am I allowed to BUMP this? I dunno...there was soo much interest and it has all dissipated... :(

I'm still really interested in this and I hope that it can get started soon. Don't lose heart, good things are worth waiting for!

BUMP

And checking to see who is still interested. If you are, please feel free to put up a character CS so I can look at it and decide if anything needs to change before accepting it and making it official. Thanks guys. :)

I was wondering if I could still join into this? If so;
Code Name: Snowflake
Skills: Is good with any government type pistol, from working as a federal agent before the experiment, calm thinker in critical situations, has jujitsu skills and is a terrible shot with anything that isn't a pistol.
Powers: Has a core temperature of 0F cooling the air around him, freezing certain objects like people(slowly) or food (quickly) (the less to freeze the faster it cools unless it's water) by touch.
Weaknesses: Heat/Fire, Brittle bones, Freezes food while trying to eat it, unless a utensil is used, as well as other objects. The freezing is involuntary.

Appearance:
images

Is it too late to join?

I'm still in! My previously approved char is still ok, right?

Kronas, there is definitely more space.
Whoever hasn't put up a CS yet please do so so I can approve it and move it to the first post with the rest.
Grim Snowflake you are approved.

[GLOW=cyan]AWESOME!! I'm so excited! This is going to be amazing!! :)[/GLOW]

Right? I was so stoked to sign up for this, and I'm really excited that Huntress is moving forward with it again. I'm really very excited to start!

Hi all! May I join in? :) If so, here's my character sheet:

Code Name: Slinky (More of a nickname than a code name, for now)
Skills: Double-jointed and extremely flexible, able to bend and contort his body into small places. Surprisingly stealthy, given his height. He doesn't use guns, preferring to take down enemies silently by strangulation (via garotte wire) or suffocation.
Powers: Experimentation has altered his muscle tissue, and he is able to stretch his limbs farther than physically possible. (Elasticity)
Weaknesses: Stretching his body out for too long severely tires him, and his muscles begin to harden in place if he doesn't keep them in fairly constant activity. ("Your face will get stuck like that!!")
Appearance: 6'0, lanky, lean but slightly muscled, red hair, blue eyes, lopsided grin Will 3.png

Kisara you are good to join.

ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION, IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING A SCIENTIST OR REASERCHER? ALONG WITH MY CHARACTER...

Code Name:
Jester

Oliver Auteberry

Skills:

• [*=center]Stealth Tactics: The user possess incredible skills in stealth tactics which allow him to easily slips in and out of areas undetected.

• [*=center]Prey Instinct: The user possesses instincts that allows them to become a master of evasion. He can discern numerous factors of a situation, including how much of a threat a foe poses (what move they will make, where they are going, and if these things relate to bringing harm to the user), as well as how to hide without giving away one's presence, and how to preserve energy when running.

• [*=center]Adrenal Activation: User is able to activate his adrenal glands voluntarily to enhance his durability, speed and strength. This ability will last for ten minutes, if overused might result in death. Once activated, it needs to rest for an entire day before the skill is to be activated again.

• [*=center]Panmenesia: A natural ability to easily remember and quickly recall everything that he has ever experienced or learned in one's lifetime.

Powers:

• [*=center]Memory Manipulation: The user can control as well as modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view mental memories. The user can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision replaying the memory. He may also effect their memories selectively forgetting as he see fit.

• [*=center]Psychic Constructs: Refers to the ability to project tangible extensions from the mine. User can change psychic energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and structures of varying permanence. He have not yet to fully master this power of his.

Weaknesses:

• [*=center]Headaches
    [*=center]Memory overload
    [*=center]Lack of control over Psychic Constructs

Appearance:
Oliver is 5'10, fair skin with short and neat red hair paired with green eyes. He is slender but his body is well-defined. He has a scratch scar running down from his left temple to the side of his neck.

On his face, he wears a black frame-less glasses. He would often wear an inverted cross necklace on his body.