The Vanguard: Birth Of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poking back in here. Almost forgot about it for a sec.

Ooo, is that some T I missed? Well damn.

Well anyway, my baby is coming up....Tomorrow for sure.

giphy.gif

Apparently I'm supposed to 'post' here or something. I do hope this site's funky Avatar system didn't massacre the image I found, which is entirely unrelated to the point of this post.

I may or may not be making a character who operates outside of a shoddy library run by a wizard with a particularly long beard.

Apparently I'm supposed to 'post' here or something. I do hope this site's funky Avatar system didn't massacre the image I found, which is entirely unrelated to the point of this post.

I may or may not be making a character who operates outside of a shoddy library run by a wizard with a particularly long beard.
judging+you.gif

Oh God, no.

Pls. go way. Gooooo awaaaaay.

Pls lve. Lve nao.

Nao.

gtfo.

#nolove

Hey sloth.

Bai sloth.

<3

I pretty much got what I want to say/post for my CS...I will have one in here within the next 24 hours.

The hardest thing to I had to do...was coming up with a name for my character. Everything else I'm comfortable with.

Last edited:
*is totally confused, but that was bound to happen XD*
At least I've been able to deduce that y'all know each other from another place :P

*is totally confused, but that was bound to happen XD*
At least I've been able to deduce that y'all know each other from another place :P
Myself, Hillan, Stein, Sloth, Kal-El and Gowi are all members/former members of Roleplayer's Guild. So yes, we almost all know each other haha.

Myself, Hillan, Stein, Sloth, Kal-El and Gowi are all members/former members of Roleplayer's Guild. So yes, we almost all know each other haha.

And I still hate effectively all of them.

God, why am I here?

I must admit, seeing the interactions between you all is quite amusing, quite amusing indeed.

It actually gives me a headache.

I guess that could happen as well...

I guess that could happen as well...

I've been watching since the RolePlayer Guild and trust me you're not the first person to be confused by their banter. One thing is for sure though...it's rarely boring.

Working on my CS now.

Status
Not open for further replies.