The Vampiress and The Peasant Boy (AbbieNoel+ChadJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donovan didn't know what to do about Rosalyn, but he figured she was fairly trustworthy. Fairly.

"Um, thanks." He looked at the chunk of meat and then took it, cautiously bit into it and swallowed."

He coughed at Rosalyn's offer, "No I'll, I'll be fine. I can make it." He recoiled at her cold touch. A pit formed in his stomach when she spoke of his family, and he stared at the meat in disgust. Nevertheless he was hungry, and he reluctantly ate. He just sat in blank-eyed shock when she kissed his forehead, his mouth hanging open. He hastily closed it and looked up at her.

"But you're-."

Beautiful.

He forced himself to eat the rest of the meat chunk and stood up, brushing his hands off. "Alright, lead the way."

Rosalyn

Rosalyn nodded, shrugging as he declined her offer. "Alright. I walk fast, so you better keep up." A sad frown crossed her lips as she noticed him spring back from her touch. "I'm sorry." She looked away as he tried to make a statement, looking over. "Please, for my sake.. Don't try to make me feel better. It'll just give me false hopes. Those false hopes will never come true." She walked ahead of him as she showed him the way, looking behind her for one moment. "We're heading towards the mountains. Don't strain yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.