The Vampire's Prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
People stopped and stared but Sai didn't really care. She was shocked at first but kissed back wrapping her arms around the others neck.

More people were shocked that the most popular girl in school, believed to be straight, was kissing the emo kid. Of course, a death stare from the said redhead shut up any rumors that Sai paid her to do it, before they were started. Akira reluctantly pulled back from the kiss, "So I was wondering, did you want to go do something in town? Or we could go back to my place~." she chuckled, though she was only half serious about going back to her apartment.

Sai smiled and nods. "Sounds great." She said blushing still a little. She ignored everyone else

Akira moved her arm to her shoulders, leading her in town to a karaoke joint. She took her to dinner and shopping, before they knew it, it was nighttime and they were at Sai's door step. Akira kissed her forehead, "This means your my girlfriend now..." she smiled, playing with the chibi wolf cell phone charm she got her.

Sai smiled and kissed her back on the lips. She was so happy. "I guess so"

She chuckled, "You guess so?" she trailed her fingers down the girl's exposed neck, "Though....there is something you should know about me before we get any further into this relationship." she warned her.

So sorry, never knew you replied]

Sai shuddered. "Y-yeah?" She asked, curious at what the secret might be.

(lol it's alright)

"I'm a vampire..." Akira waited a minute for the girl to let it sink in that she wasn't human.

"..that's different.." She said quietly. "Prove it?" She asked. Even if it was true her opinion wouldn't change. She was still the same, she hasn't done anything to hurt her. Heck, if she was going to kill her she wouldn't have told her and it would have already been done.

"Move and you die," Akira said dramatically, her face had a serious expression, then softened, "It's not a threat, it's for safety. You'll just feel a pinch~ and...." she trailed off as her fangs extended into view. She held the small girl still as she got closer, licking her neck, then she bit her.

Sai gasped feeling the fangs sink into her neck. She held on to the other. She believed her, she believed her at soon as she saw the fangs extend. She had to ask.. A small groan escaped her lips, it started feeling good...

She smirked against her neck as she sucked her sweet crimson blood. Once she was done she took her fangs out with a pop, licking her neck clean as she healed her, leaving no trace of her bite. She chuckled, "Did it feel that good?" she licked her lips of excess blood.

Said blushed lightly and looked away nodding embarrassed. "..y-yeah.." She said.

"Hm..." she thought for a moment, "You can bite me back if you want," she bent down to whisper hotly in her ear, "You can mark me yours as I've mark you mine~."

Sai grinned grabbing her hand and lead her to her bedroom closing the door. She pushed her on the bed and climbed on top leaning down to lick the vampires neck and nip at it lightly. After finding the perfect spot she started to suck on her neck

She giggled as she lead her to her room, moaning lightly when she started work on a hickey, "Well you certainly aren't shy anymore huh~?"

"S-shut up." She said blushing again and went back to her neck for a little bit before pulling back to look at the hickey she left and grinned. "Done." She smiles

She giggled, biting her lip, "I imagine that's what it felt like when I bit you~." she ran a nail over where she bit her.

Sai shivered and smiled. "It felt great.." She said and kissed her.

Akira smiled, "Good to know~ I usually have to knock out my victims, my prey, so they've never been able to tell me how it felt when my fangs penetrated their flesh."

Status
Not open for further replies.