3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, medieval, scifi, romance and action!

ALL THE -PUNK GENRES
Hey guys! Lurcolm here. So, I don't typically do group roleplays. I'm shy and I don't like the complications of so many moving parts, but I decided I"m coming back from my hiatus with a vengeance.

Some of you may recognise this, because I dumped this same info in Partner Connections. That's still relevant because I want a 1x1 about this as well, but I'm putting feelers out to see how people would react if I tried to make it a group RP.

The world I'm imagining is one based in the dark ages. Of crude wrought Iron. Of near dead, barely fertile soil where people scratch out a living with bloodied, torn nails. Think of Sylvania, if you're familiar with Warhammer Fantasy. Think of extremely superstitious, extremely short lived townsfolk wearing ragged leather made from their half starved pigs and sheep. Of sickly crops just barely growing in the nearly dead soil. Of vast stretches of cold, dead land and of bogs made of the of the rotting dead being the only place where trees manage to scrounge enough sustenance to grow

Think of the dark Horrors that come out in the frozen, lightless night. Of ghouls devouring the flesh of the dead and the weak. Of starved wolves desperately laying siege to a house just to fight over whatever scraps they could find. Think of crows mobbing the weak and devouring them where they stand.

Think of merciless winters. Of bonestinging cold that could freeze a dead man within minutes. Of snowless wastes and corrupted, frozen rivers.

Yesssss.... I think you're in the right mindset.

Now, why is the lands like this? What sucked the life out of it?

Vampires.

I'm not talking the glitterskin Edgeboi crap from Twilight. I'm not even talking World of Darkness's nice, subtle, perfectly formed clans. I'm talking about Apex predators in a far less subtle tones. These are wild animals covered in elegant human skin. Of Grand balls with the great feast being of devouring the blood of the starved children of the humans they keep as cattle. Of cold, terrifying beauty and hypocritical refinement. Of fell necromantic magics that sustain them and their armies.

They keep these humans, leaving them in their dying lands as nothing more than cattle to feed their endless thirst for blood, and the humans keep living on in predictable stubborness.

Being forced to fend for themselves, self appointed militias rose to defend the starved villages and hamlets. Ragged, hard men and women with more resolve than strength. Of these, some humans rise up higher, being unwavering, clenched-toothed heroes of their common people. How they come to be is irrelevant, be it brain, brawn, or sheer fucking will. They act as the unofficial leaders for their respective homes, but no one ever dared opposing their vampiric masters, knowing that such a choice would lead to a slow, agonizing death.

I'll flesh this dark realm of misery out and put up a proper thread if I get five people interested in it :3

Interested!

I'm interested!

Reactions: Navuso
Oh wow. Thought this died already XD

Need three more!

Me too, I love gothic horror, sounds like my kind of story

Just one more!

Looks like I'm just in the nick of time, it seems. Always best to arrive fashionably late.

• Love
Reactions: Navuso
Yesssss~

Guess I know what I'm going to do all day~

So I don't usually write smut. I know you don't want this roleplay to be smut centered anyway. More dark and mature. I'm just going to avoid writing anything smutty and fade to black if necessary

Beautiful rp idea! I'd join, if I could. Good luck with it! <3 :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kaleidoscopique