The Vampire King

Chris looked at Alexander's change of heart and smiled
"..I slept wel..better than most nights, and as for the tattoo...well why not? I'm allowed. There isn';t much of a story it just looks nice.."

He looked down at his charred arm and smirked as he flexed it, making Marissa swoon as he looked up at Felicity, winking

"Anyway how about you two..and where's Charles?

"He's sleeping, show off," Felicity said which made Alexander smirk. "Like most normal college kids do on the weekend."

Felicity downed her tea and finished eating. She navigated around Chris and put her dishes in the sink. She then proceeded to fill up the dry food bowl on the counter and put some wet cat food in a clean dish. A black cat jumped on the counter and she pet him for a few seconds before kissing him on the head.

Felicity turned around to Chris and said "I've got some stuff to do today so I'm up earlier than usual. These two are morning people."

"Lunch with the family again?" Alexander asked. "I thought they went home."

"It's just grandmother, everyone else left. I can't help that she gets lonely. What are your plans today Chris?"

Chris rolled his sleeve down again and looked at the cat, she meowed at his before she started to eat which made him stare at the cat. He wasn't used to felines but knew they weren't much, but black cats were a different story.

"I might just go back home for the day..unless you want me still.."
he smirked and gave Felicity's ass a playful pat.

"Hold your horses boy," Felicity she teased as he pat her ass. "Save it for the bedroom."

Felicity picked up the cat after she was finished eating. "Come on Jade, sweetie." She carried the cat to the bedroom expecting Chris to follow. There she changed out of Chris' shirt and into a white, spaghetti strap sundress. She then combed through her hair and looked at Chris with a smile. "So.... What is this thing we have? Are we friends with benefits? Fuck buddies? or what?"

Felicity braided her long hair as she waited for a reply.

He leaned against the door after he closed it, then walked over, giving the kitten in her lap a pet and shrugged
"..Mmm...you are an amazing lay...but.. something about you is charming enough to make me stay..."
He kissed her cheek gently and ran his fingers along her arms, his nails tickling her skin more as he bit down on her neck gently as the purring content cat paid no mind
"...If you want we could be something more."

Felicity laughed as he tickled her arms. She pushed him slightly away to tell him stop. His face was at the same level as her's. Felicity loved his blue eyes and they made her smile. As icy as his eyes were at times, his words were genuine, but she detected something else in his tone....denail?.... confusion? Felicity chased the thoughts away and leaned even closer to his face.

"Well then, let's try it out. Ask me out and we'll have a first date. An actual first date, the date, the walk home, the kiss, the fireworks, the goodbye at the door, the works you know? Unless that's too much for you..."

He smiled as he peered into her eyes. Her attitude was charming and she was softly demanding. It was cute of a sorts as he just grinned at her

"...Well then, Felicity, will you go out with me?"
He said with a soft inflection, not in question but in happiness. He never did this, he always cast a spell or two on the hapless victims as he fed on their life. But she was different. She made him feel warm inside his dead chest as he laid with her and talked with her. She was fierce but also submissive, a trait he enjoyed. So he asked, to try something real.

Even though Felicity demanded it, she still wasn't sure if he'd ask; when he did, Felicity's smile grew wider and her heart sped up a little. "I'd love to." She couldn't help but hugging him after that; that cat didn't like her sudden movement, so she jumped off the bed. When her eye wandered to the clock on her desk,it was 10:30am-- she pulled away.

"Crap! I'm gonna be late." She hurried to put her shoes on, slipped on a long black jacket, and grabbed her messenger bag. "Sorry to ruin the moment! But I've got lunch date with grandmother. She'll be upset if I'm not there to help her take inventory on the books before we eat."

Felicity picked up Chris' other shirt-the one she had been wearing and tossed it to him. "I imagine you'd like this back." Felicity then pulled him after him with a huge smile on her face.

Marissa was the first to see her smile. "You look damn happy. Did you fuck again somehow....quietly?"

"Nope, I've got a date!" Felicity sang. Felicity kept pulling him along out the door and down the stairs to where she reached her bike. She then stopped. "Sooo....when will I see you next....for the date?"

He was dragged out, hurriedly putting his shirt on before they stepped outside, and smiled down at her, walking around her bike, taking his time to answer

"...Well..if you get done soon enough...it could be tonight..I don't live far, I could stop by again..."

He smirked as he handed her phone back that he snuck away earlier, his number in under his contact name. He narcissistically placed it in a top contact, winking at her as he kissed her neck
"..Give me a call when your done babe."

"Ewwwww you called me babe." Felicity made a fake disgusted face in which she stuck her tongue out. She took her phone back and rolled her eyes at him. "Alright, I'll catch you later."

Felicity hopped onto her bike and rode to her grandmother's bookstore. She locked her bike in the back and walked into the store, ringing the back door bell.

"Felicity if that's you, there's a box of books that need to be recorded and put away," said her grandmother.

"Will do!" Felicity got started on the books, inserting the book names into computer. She hummed away to love songs as she began putting the first stack of recorded books away.

"My, my darling. Have you been bitten by the love bug Felicity?" her grandmother asked after observing her putting the last of the stack onto the shelves.

Felicity nodded in reply to the question and hurried back to the front desk.

"I hope he's treating you right like a gent-is that a bite on your neck girl?"

Felicity reached her hand up to her neck and felt a scab. "Bite? Um.... hold on"

She walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. There was only a prick on her neck. Nothing serious. She was happy her side-braid was hiding her hickey from her grandmother. She looked for more instances where she had bled but there were none.

Felicity left the bathroom and told her grandmother: "It's just a mosquito bite I scratched last night too much or something."

The bite looked harmless, but now she was susceptible to his will, watching her form a far as khe walked along to his home, his castle, walking along the hollowed path to his chambers and smiled, awaiting the call. But in the meantime, he looked at Skylark, his little slave and she was angry

"Babe? Why did you call her that?"
"Isn't it a modern term? Besides she kinda liked it..I could tell through her disgust she enjoyed the thought. She is taken by me and will soon be mine..."
"You mean ours right?"

His intention throughout his time with Felicity was to bring her home to be his slave, a slave of lust in the dungeons. Mindless and numb to the onslaught of perverse acts, she would not see the light of day, but his spells would make her enjoy it, begging for more even though her body would cry for death.

But Felicity was different...an ember to his life. Something new and something worth to keep around

"Further studies of her body will be needed...this..date will be good research."

"Who is this young man?" her grandmother demanded over the food they had order.

"His name is Chris....Chris Dmitri. We met in my favorite tea shop."

"You know those boys you've met in tea shops are no good. Didn't you say they a pigheaded 'intellectuals' who only seek women that they can control?"

"Grams, I wouldn't be interested in him if he was like that. He's...." Felicity thought about how to describe him to her grandmother. Usually she had no problem with words, but the ones that popped into her head were highly inappropriate. "He's very sweet, but very arrogant in a good way, it's a little hard to explain, but he's almost like from another decade or century. I don't know that much about him, but I think....we're going out tonight."

"You think? Wouldn't you-"

"Well he told me to call him when I'm done today. He wanted to go out tonight. I have no idea what he's got planned."

Felicity continued eating and talking with her grandmother. When she was finished, left the bookshop and began unlocking her bike as she dialed him.

A female voice answered the phone: "Hello?"

"Um hello this is Felicity. I was calling for Chris?"

"I will get the Baron for you"

Felicity was confused, but she waited.

His voice rang up as he walked to the phone

"I told you to not bother the phone, I was expecting something important, shoo!"

He picked it up and heard her voice form before, smiling
"..Felicity, good to hear form you...off already?"

She said yes and he smiled more

"...Well I was thinking of maybe a walk around London, show you all the sweet spots this town has to offer."

"Uhhhh It's sounds kinda boring." Felicity sighed, Chris WAS NOT boring."It's just I've spent summers here with my grandmother. And I've been here for two years as a college student."

Felicity sat against the pole she had tied her bike to with her bike against her. "Unless you've got a really spectacular tour planned, how about something glamorous Like dinner or dancing? You gotta keep me interested Chris. I bore easily. It's a weakness."

He grinned
"..Oh don't worry..I will..."
He smiled and walked outside to get to his car, still talking to her
"..I won't spoil anything but you wont be disappointed."
He looked up at the waning sun, smirking a bit as he knew that the night would bring before they laid if they did
"Trust me~"

"Alright I'm gonna need to change before we go out. Text me if there's like any specific dress code I need to follow: night on the town, dressy, fancy, casual, boxer & wife beater cmbo, whatever."

Felicity hopped on her bicycle and went home. She entered the door and fled to her room. As she stared at her closet wondering what to wear, she yelled "MARISSA! I need your fashion advice!"

Marissa walked into the room and soon did the cat. They both settled on the bed--the cat at the head and Marissa at the foot. "We are going on a date walking around town-sounds boring I know, but he insists I'll love it.... but help?"

The words finally flashed on her screen
Dress to Impress

And as she was busy picking out her clothes, Chris was busy picking out his chariot
"..Mmmm..The mustang...no..the chevy......MMmmm.."

He looked at the smaller smart car, that his advisers stated he should hold for this era
"..Fuck no....Ahhhh yes this baby..."

Ferrari-F750-Car-Concept-in-2025-4.jpg

"afterall..don't wont to bore~"

Felicity received the text message and she turned to Marissa. "Dress to impress.... interesting. The green one or the black one?"

"The black one!" Marissa replied in giggles. "With those cute shoes I got you...that you NEVER wear."

"Well I haven't had the occasion."

Felicity slipped out of her sundress into another dress. It was snug dress with a sweetheart neckline that accented her bust. The back was made most of lace down to about her waist. The dress flared out at the waist and stopped just above her knees. She didn't want to be too dressy after all she wasn't too sure what kind of tour it was. She slipped on a cute pair of gorgeous black heels and Marissa handed her a set of silver bangles which she put on too.

"My hair?"

"No braid, but lipstick!"

Felicity unbraided her hair and put it up in a twist. She then put a shade of violet-red lipstick. She then proceeded to pick Jade up and sit on the bed playing with her nervously while she waited.

You almost here Baron? Felicity texted Chris jokingly.

He texted back
"Right outside~"
And revved his engine to detail her further

His attire was striking, a black blazer over a white button down shirt with light blue stripes down it, his jeans darkened and crisp as he waits beside his car, her door open and inviting her in, waiting for her to move
"..Well let's not keep the night at bay~

"Well that explains the Baron part....kinda...."

It took her a minute to figure out how to get into the car, but she managed. "Um...wow... So I'm kinda....undressed?" The car was interesting. She felt very out of her element in such a fancy car, but at the same time she felt kind of special. Felicity could get used to this on occasion. It was definitely exciting to be in such an extravagant car because the car explained some of Chris' behavior and how he managed to get away with things. It was an interesting side of his.

She sighed. "So where are we going?"