The Vampire King

He leaned down, taking her lips into his and smiled, thrusting more, harder, faster, his balls slapping against her thighs as he digs into her clit, smirking as his fingers dance on her ass, making the bed rock against the wall. The passion they made filled the air with sweat as they continued to fuck, Chris' member throbbing into her, trying to make her submit, to scream his name as he made rough passionate love.

Felicity thighs began to shiver from Chris playing with her clit. She was feeling her climax. He felt good and he was managing to her spots in all the right ways. For once, she felt nice, but not too nice. Felicity hands dug even harder into Chris' chest, struggling against the shirt tied around her wrist. She shifted her head back into the mattress and tensed up harder than before. She yelled out in pleasure into the bed. Felicity was climaxing, she really couldn't help it.

He grinned, slowly lifting her head up by her chin as she climaxed, wanting to hear her yell as he ground back into her clenching walls, moaning a bit as her clit grasped his member with each spasm of her aching slit, milking his rod in her wake. He rubbed her sides and chest, nails playing along the bondage behind her as he loosened it stopping his thrusts to let her come down form her orgasm, smirking to himself proudly as he limp sweaty body was still raised on his cock

Felicity took a moment to enjoy her self but she then collected herself and slid her hands out the shirt. She pushed herself up and out. She then turned around around pushed him down on his back and rode him again. She dragged her nails down his chest. She could feel him hard in her and knew he was near. Felicity rode Chris hard knowing she didn't have long before just simply touching her would send her into a spiral of laughter. Felicity leaned forward to his chest and kissed it softly. She bit him hard again and moved herself up and down faster.

His breathing was heavy as he was close, his balls become dense and heavy with his cum, holding back for her to enjoy it though as his hands trial her arms, kissing her body where he could, smirking as she bounces up and down by her legs, wanting her to have fun, while wanting to orgasm himself silly in her, flooding her womb and cumming in her, making the night complete.

As she rode her boy toy, in the shadows outside waited his mistress, Skylark, fuming at the sight as she peered through the window, but she could do nothing but watch, gnawing her finger in anger as they watched the couple's sweaty bodies take in what she wanted for a long time from him. Jealousy and anger filled her nerves as she stormed off

She could feel herself twitching. She didn't have long before she burst into giggles. She was glad her ticklishness was often delayed. Wanting to make him feel the same pleasure, she did the one thing that always sparked an intense reaction from him: she bit him hard at the base of his neck. She could feel him working to resist her so she bit him a little closer to his neck and a little harder while pulling at his hair with one hand and gripping his shoulder with the other. Felicity mumured into his ear: "Just give in, sucker"

And he did, pushing her down, and releasing his flood into her. It was thick, gooey, hot and viscous as it coated her womb, he gritted his teeth with hurt grunts of pleasure as he spasmed out, letting his fluid run rampant into her, some leaked out form inside but his member plugged her cervix form leaking more out, panting loudly as he slowly lowered his spent body on the ebd, looking up at the cieling

Felicity felt him come and it made her feel good too. She sat on top of him, smirking at his limp body from pleasure. She loved it when a man was satisfied-it meant she did her job. Felicity then shifted off the bed with his shirt in her hand. She pulled it over her head and straightened it out. She pulled on her lacy red underwear and left the room. She returned with bread in her mouth and two cups of tea--unsure if Chris really wanted some. She set them on the desk, scooped her hair back into a ponytail and put her glasses on. Felicity munched on her bread as she sat down at her desk and began working on her programming homework. She really didn't want to reveal how ticklish she was and sex well...it tended to wake her up rather than tire her out.

"Let me know if the light bothers you. There's tea for you....if you want. Do you even like tea?"

He watched her move, curious how she reacted to being inseminated but slowly sat up, nibbling on his bread as well
"..Thanks. and the light is fine...what are you doing my I ask..."

"I am programming in C++ for a project in which we are to create a simple chess game that two users can play. It's due by the end of tomorrow....so I figured perhaps I should get ahead on it since I won't be sleeping anytime soon. Essentially I have to program every individual piece to behave like it's supposed to. It can be done easily with loops and multiple piece names. The interface is more of a concern than the individual pieces on the chest board."

Felicity set her bread down and sipped her tea. She looked at Chris' untouched cup. "I could attempt to make you some decaf coffee if you'd like to have that rather than tea; but I'm....let's just go with I'm not very good at it. Coffee is gross."

He looked down at the cup and drank it heartedly, sipping every last drop, the heat and spice waking him up slightly as he stood up and walked over to her, watching her work like a curious cat, placing his grasp on the back end of the chair, not touching her but playing with her skin, dragging his fingers on her arms, still confused how she was not limp and gasping his name...though this side of hers fascinated him

At Chris's touch, her body twitched and spasmed. She spilled her drink on the floor as launched into a fit of laughter. She laughed and spasmed for a good bit. When she finally subsided, she studied herself and turned toward Chris: "Please don't, I'm-". In the process of turning and talking, her elbow grazed his hand sending her into another fit of spasms and laughter. She started to fall out of the chair, but she didn't notice.

He smiled at this
"...After sex..you become ticklish..interesting...~"
He joinded her to the floor and ran his hands on her body, specifically her feet and sides. He enjoyed playing with her.

Felicity laughed and spasmed. She tried to push him off half-heartedly but writhed on the floor from his touches. "Oh god! Not you too!" She screamed and laughed when he hit certain points on her body: her upper ribs, her hips, and feet. The ticklishness that covered her entire body began to fade and Felicity was finally able to catch her breath.

"Jesus. Torture me will you? Evil!" Felicity joked. She sat up, still slightly flinching and twitching at his touches. Felicity looked at his face and ran her fingers against it to brush away his bangs. "Can't keep your hands to yourself can you?"

He smiled, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer, to his chest as he lingers his lips closer to hers
"..Especially with a vixen like you..."
He landed his lips to hers, smirking as they kissed

Felicity pulled away. "I swear you need to plug in and update your language. As romantic as it sounds sometimes, you're out of date language wise--your moves are awfully sexy though."

She stood up and yanked Chris hoping he would follow. "Okay bed. I need sleep and don't think about leaving like an asshole. I don't do one night stands." Felicity saved her homework and shutdown her computer. She yanked the LED lights cord which turned the room pitch black. Felicity made her way to her Queen bed and laid down on the edge farthest from the wall. "You coming?"

He looked down upon her, hsi eyes easily adjusted to the dark as he smiled, crawling into the bed beside her, resting an arm over her and kissing her neck gently
"I thought vixen was modern~"
He grinend and spooned with her, pressing his hips to hers and sleeping soundly with her

In the morning, she awoke in his arm and smiled. Felicity slipped out of his arms and looked at his messy bedhead. She left the room, still in his shirt and with the mugs in her hand. She put the mugs in the sink and redid her messy ponytail. She grabbed a clean cup and drank some water out of it.

"It's been a while since I've seen those underpants..."

Felicity spun around to face the speaker. "Alex! Jeez. Could you be less creepy right now?" Alexander moved close to Felicity, touching her neck, where a hickey and a bite mark peeked out from the shirt. "Did he hurt you? I know you like it....but did he?"

Felicity step-sided around him and opened the fridge. "No. He didn't." She looked at him. "I know you care, but it really isn't your business to ask about my sex life. It's sweet and touching to me, but unnecessary."

Felicity grabbed some fruit and cream cheese and put it on the island. She popped a raisin-cinnamon bagel in the toaster. Felicity grabbed the recent PC Mag to read while waiting her bagel to finish and Chris to come out. Alexander sat on the other side of the island and read his newspapers.

Skylark, had other plans for her master, trying to drag him out of the window, but he constantly objected, batting her away as he went back into the home, she was curious and, as always, still mad at his decision
".As a baron you are acting awfully strange with this female..."
"As a baron I am free to do as I wish, besides I am having fun..something you should look into..."

With that she huffed and vanished back into the shadows. Yes, something was making Chris stay, maybe it washer...it definitely was but he couldn't admit it yet. Being an immortal seeker of blood, tends to make your judgement of love cloudy. But he wanted to stay with her as he walked out, taking the bagel out of the micro wave and kissing Felicity's neck as he walks by
"..Morning Alex..sleep well?"

"With all the commotion you were making last night, it made it impossible~" said Marissa as she popped out. "I don't blame for wanting to ravage that" Marissa's eyes lingered on Chris' half naked body for far too long.

"I slept fine," Alexander responded sharply.

Felicity rolled her eyes and she got up to pour tea from the pot into two mugs. She placed one in front of Alexander and smiled. He accepted it with a smile. To Felicity, he was a friend and knew that he understood she only wanted peace.

"How did you sleep Chris?" said Alexander attempting to be polite.

Felicity bit into a strawberry and sipped more tea. She looked up and studied Chris as he moved about the kitchen and responded to Alexander. She noticed the tattoo down his arm for the first time. She couldn't help, but ask: "Why the tattoo, Chris?"