The Vampire King

he smiled, trying to keep the kiss on her mouth as she trailed his body but gleefully kissed her roughly as he tugged at her shirt, lifting it up and unlatching her bra immediately and smiles more, kisisng her bare chest, taking her tits into his mouth as he rubs the unoccupied one, admiring her body as he goes. His hands wander aroun dher lower back as they make out, their tongue grinding on each other as much as he runs his erect member that is tucked in his leg of his jeans onto her thigh, grinning more as he bites her lip and tugs on it gently, then looks into her eyes

"..Poor M...only wanted to join..no matte, where does this lead to...couch..bed.. floor?"

"She gets my attention most nights of the week, bedroom." Felicity scooped up her bra and snapped it back on. She grabbed his hand and lead him to her room. The room was quite simple. Besides books everywhere, there was a desk that contained three monitors, about a dozen stacks of various computer parts, a desktop hidden away and a laptop running some sort of server. On the other side of the room across from the desk and closet, in a corner was a messy bed with black sheets and a red comforter. The bed was framed by LED red and white lights.

Felicity closed the door, raised herself down on tiptoes, and started to kiss him again. She trailed one hand down his chest and began to undo the buttons on his jeans.

He smiled as they kissed still looking around as she starts at his jeans, smirking at her eagerness and helping her, kicking his pants off, as his member throbs underneath his boxers, an admirable size, but he distracted her, by lifting her up and throwing her to the bed, chasing after her playfully and starting at her pants. He was lustful too, a little drnk but still ready as he wrestled with her pants to get them off/

"Ahhhh nooo!" Felicity joking shrieked. She managed to pin him down with her on top of him to both of their surprised. But after a pause was flipped over onto her back. She failed her leg in odd directions to make it harder on him. She struggled playfully for a little more after he had finally managed to get on top of her and pin her down.

"Damn it man. You just fucking know what I like. Just.... fuck you....just ugh" She kissed him furiously when he had pinned down her arms. With her bare legs she wrapped her lower body around him. She squeezed his sides with her thighs and then tugged at him to come closer.

He smiled as he was brought to her body, kissing her more as he rubbed her arms and wrists, still pinned to the bed as he grinds on her crotch with his, smiling as he tugs at her panties and then his boxers, tossing them off to show his erect member, pleasing girth as well as he ran a finger along her sex, digging into her slit past her panties to feel her
"./.Mmm some one is in heat~

Felicity gasped as he slid a finger into her pussy. Fuck... Chris made her go crazy that Alexander nor Marissa hadn't It had been a very long time since she had felt like this. She slipped her hand up his back and begin to dig into his back as begun to explore her with his fingers. She dragged her fingers down part of the way with enough force to draw some light bleeding. She couldn't help it, he was making her crazy & making her grind her teeth in frustration.

She glared at him at his remark.

"Well you sir have a fully erect dick. Does that not say something as well?" Felicity smiled as she licked her hand for lubricant and then began rubbing the head of his dick. She teased him by slightly squeezing the tip of his head between her thumb and index finger and also by rubbing the head with the palm of her hand.

He smiled as he slid his finger in deeper to feel the grooves and ridges of her sex, smiling with an airy moana s she claws on his back, drawing small traces of blood but bites down to her neck when she starts to toy with his cock
'
":..MMmm now now..if you keep that up I'm laible to make them meet~"

His grin was toothy but not fangy as he leaned down, kissing her lips deeply as the mutual masturbation commenced, his fingers thick in her slit as her juices coated his digits.

Felicity gasped as he dug deeper into her.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Felicity was going crazy and she didn't understand why. Normally she would have let him leave and met up another day. She would have dated him a bit but something compelled her to keep going. Today she didn't feel like resisting.

"Isn't that point though" Felicity gasped with a slight moan. "Your solider is given us both a very obvious message."

She lifted her head up and bit his neck hard again. She proceeded to kiss the length of skin above his collarbones. "You. Want. To. Fuck. Me."

Felicity gasped at Chris digging deeper into her and laughed a bit. "It's only a matter of making me want it as bad." Felicity winked at Chris. "A girl has always got friends."

His grin turned wild at her biting, something he was turned on by her being a non vampire made it kinda cute but still sensual. He placed his strong hands on her tits firmly and pushed her down on the bed, lifting her legs up and licking her heels as he scooted his hips closer to hers, grinning.

"Well I'm not a mere 'friend' of yours dear...but I am prepared to go further if you need~"

His tip dangled on her clit, rubbing aginst it, ready for the plunge. He knew she wasn't a virgin which would make it easier for them both.

Felicity smiled wider as he brought himself closer to her. "Who said you were?"

She gasped at first when he rubbed his head on her clit and then proceeded to bite her lip. Usually Felicity was quite submissive at this point, but she lifted her upper body up to his chest and twined one hand into her hands. She slid her hand to his back and waited till his head was in the right spot and pushed him closer to her. To Chris' surprise, he slid right into her. "I dare you....make me scream."

He peered at her naked body as she demanded this test, smirking as he looked down, gyrating his hips slightly to find a good trajectory, and looked into her eyes as he found it, smirking.

Then with a sudden push, he activated all the ridges and curbs inside her, hitting her walls with a speedy entrance as his tip kissed her cervix in a flash, smiling as he got a feel for how deep she was

Felicity back arched at the first great push. Her nails dug into his skin as he thrusted into her. Felicity then pulled his hair and pressed his head down with her wrist so their lips met once again. She kissed and bit his lip for a bit. Then she decided to squeeze her thighs and shift her hips. This allowed her to stop him momentarily so she could roll over. She did precisely this and slid her hands onto his wrists. She lifted herself so only his head was inside of her. Felicity smiled and slowly teased the head inside of her using her hips. Felicity then suddenly without notice, brought him all the way into him. She returned to teasing him, enjoying the looks on his face.

Gritted teeth and vice shut eyes met her approval as he grunted in pleasure with the sudden drop and change of perspective
"...My...such a fierce passion. But a lovely few.."
He grinned, talking about her luscious figure dominating his body. He didn't mind, in fact he enjoyed this fire in her heart as she teased her stallion, riding his lap with a teasing gesture, rocking her hips as he just licked his lips, arching forward and kissing her back
"...Well don't keep me waiting~"

Chris' kiss slightly surprised her. Felicity slammed her self down hard onto him and then smiled at him and chuckled. She lifted herself off of him; Felicity sat back onto her heels and massaged the tip of his head with her fingers, trying to tempt him into taking control. "If you want it so bad why don't you just take it."

He grinned, pulling her back to him, face to face, nose to nose as he peered into her eyes
"..I think I will~ But first..."
he smirked taking his shirt form beside the bed on the floor and tied it around her wrists, tying her hands behind her back as he pushed her onto her stomach, lifting her hips and sliding back in with ease, gripping her hips as he slams into her
"..Nnnfff yeah~..Better~"

A questioning look fell over Felicity face when he pulled his shirt off the floor, but she soon found herself tied and on her stomach. It was exciting and she was good at getting out of rope-shirt in this case, but she let it happen. Felicity let out a gasp-like moan in surprise when he slammed into her. She lifted her self up a little more with her knees to get a better feel for him inside her. She muffled her gasps and swears into the mattress and her hands curled into fists. Occasionally the word slightly muffled "fuck" would slip out a little louder than the others.

He gently pushed her neck down, taking control of the ride, but his finger creeped up to her belly, massaging it and over, reaching lower and lower slowly, his thumb rubbing the pearl over her slit, the juicy clit moving with his circles, but his fore finger tapped against her belly right under her waist.

Being able to see her body through, He could pinpoint a cluster of nerves underneath his finger, her g spot, as he tilted his cock to hit it repeatedly

When Chris hit her G-Spot, she yelled immediately: "OH FUCk.......fuck.....shit fuck." She refused to let him hear her scream though she wanted to. Felicity shifted her head so she could bite down on a pillow and did so. Her body began tensing up. So she wrapped her calves around his legs and began to squeeze his legs with the tension building up in his body.

He grinned as he kept massaging his tip onto the nerves, fucking her spot to make her head go blank and her legs tremble, though he planted his chest on her back and massaged her tits, trying to make her yell out
"Don't hold back babe~"

Felicity just wouldn't. She didn't like giving in. She groaned as she shook her hair. She unfurled fists and dug her fingers into his chest. "No." Felicity gasp. "No. I refuse to." It was taking everything in her not to scream-she was enjoying making it harder on him. Her refusal contributed to the tension that was building up. She took a breath to calm down, turned her head flat against the mattress, and smiled at Chris. "I don't like to make things easy.~Take it or don't." She gasped and then gritted her teeth.