The Vampire King

He chuckled at this little rampant of females barging around. He didn't mind her un lady like behavior and indeed enjoyed it, and Marissa's tidbit about her submissiveness delighted his thoughts, she would be a perfect candidate indeed.~ But he digressed and went to help Felicity with the plates instead

"If I told you my birthdate you wouldn't believe me, so I'll just say it's close to November."
He smiled and nudged her gently as he took the trays to the table, he was speedy with his dismissal and well balanced as he held the trays in his outfolded palms. taking to the dining room.

As he entered he helped Marrissa and Felicity to their chairs, pulling them out for them to sit, and smirked at Charles and Alex
"You two are rather quiet for men"

They glared and mocked him as they seated themselves, Marissa moving her chair closer to Chris' who was seated next to Felicity. He enjoyed her affection but his eyes were on his host's, taking in his meal with an inner grimace but sucking his inner instincts up to enjoy the food
"This is delightful, what is this exactly?"

"Tortellini. It's Italian pasta dish.....If I had my way, we be digging ourselves into many racks of ribs, but Marissa wouldn't let me...."

"That's because you hog them all...." Charles interjected. He looked at Chris and said: "Seriously don't let her have ribs. She will stab you with a fork in the hand if you try to steal some from her." He lifted up his hand pointing to a small scar.

"That was ONE time. I swear I didn't mean to! They were soooo good and I was kinda....consumed," Felicity pouted. She was happy Charles was playing nice and failing at following his best friend's demeanor.

"It hurt! It fucking hurt!" Charles half joked. "Though I admit if I didn't know better, I would have sworn you were possessed."

"Oh honey, you ARE possessed when ribs are in question," interjected Marissa. "Give her something she loves and she goes batshit crazy about it. She becomes SO lively. It's like she can't keep her cool. It's adorable."

"Oh Mar, you are so kind in describing me." Felicity looked over at Chris and nudged him with her foot. "You're awfully quite for a man with a lot of questions. Well that's fine because I'm guessing my roommates if I can even call them that, have a million and one for you. I normally don't bring strays home....So guys, ask away."

"So, Chris... what are your intentions?" asked Alexander. Felicity glared at Chris. "Typical." Felicity murmured to herself.

Even at Alex's rudeness, the smug smirk never left Chris' face

"I have no 'intentions' as you say. I was enjoying my evening before I was struck by the looks of a lovely lady. I wanted to make small talk and she invited me closer. Something drew her to start it up. And then you guys-" He motions to the boys and Marissa"- came along as well. Even though you two interjected, Marissa still invited me and Felicity played along.."

At this point the smug smirk turned into a shit eating grin to drive a nail into the guy's feelings
"..If anything, Felicity has intentions for me~"
He turned to her and rubbed his leg back upon hers as he winked at her and smiled more

"Though I doubt that really is the case, I just wished to be a nice guest and show up, no harm at all~"
His voice was sarcastic save for the last line and sentence, he was sincere. But deep down he was lyying to himself and them, though he did not feel remorse for his real thoughts. After all, it's just tradition.

Felicity stiffened a little when he rubbed her leg. She wasn't expecting that at all. Alexander noticied the slight change in her body language.

"You're becoming to familiar with her too fast, man. Believe me she hates that....you're lucky she's being polite."

"Alright Alexander. Out! TO your room." Felicity got up and pushed him out of the dinning room. "Go play your stupid Call of Duty. You never seemed to put it down when we were dating so I see no reason you should now."

Alexander went out willingly-he knew better than to make her angrier. "Sorry he gets like this around guys. Never date or fuck a roommate that can't act maturely when things are over. Never."

Marissa giggled and spurted out "That's why I'm so purrrrfect~!" She bit her lip when Felicity glared at her. "Sorry Felic. He's gonna know eventually."

Felicity ignored her. "Sorry about that Chris. He gets jealous around new people."

Charles added "Once he warms up to you, he's pretty cool guy."

Felicity was tired of talking about Alexander and she was flustered at all the information that was spilling out about her. Good Grief could this possibly be even worse? Why can't we ever have a nice pleasant dinner. She sighed. They wouldn't be your friends if they weren't interesting and threw curve-balls your way. Felicity downed the rest of her wine and got up to get more. "Would you like some more wine Chris? Mar? Charles?"

Charles and Marissa nodded for more and she left before Chris could respond. She walked into the kitchen, poured herself a glass of scotch and downed that too. Most girls her size would have felt woozy by now but her genes made it simply a buzz. The wine that they had been drinking was gone so she began looking for a good wine for the dinner. She pulled out a much nicer wine than they had been drinking. Felicity tolerated wine, but preferred hard liquor or champagne She loved weddings for their Champagne.

He followed her in after excusing himself form the table, but stayed on the opposite side of the room, sitting on a counter

"..You and Alexander.....how long did it last between you two...I know from past experiences that the longer they stay and the more you two spend together it gets harder to break off..it would be understandable to lose a pretty and amazing girl like you. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt I just feel sorry for him losing someone like you.."

He smiled as he poured himself some more scotch as well and dropped some irish stones in to keep it cool without watering the liquor down.

After his drink he set his empty glass down, twisting it on the table to make a soft rattle, before stopping and looking at her
"But I can tell my presence is thinning out a lose string, I should probably go but I enjoyed dinner and your company Felicity..."

The room flashed though as time stood still, his red eyes finally showing as her motionless body froze with the fabirc of time as well. He, however, was unhindered as he walked over to her, inspecting her body, without touching her, but his teeth did graze her neck, his fangs slowly baring to touch against her skin, a tiny prick injected her flesh, no blood was drawn but her head became dizzy and light.
He spoke to her ear in a low sultry whisper that echoed in her mind

"..We should continue to get to know each other~"

His whisper was unlike his voice as it rattled and embedded into her head, before walking back off to where he once stood, time slowly forming bak to real speed, the mesmerizing spell rattled into her consciousness, snaring the trap

Her head spun momentarily and she stabled herself against the countertop. She was a bit dizzy but she didn't care.

"Alexander and I dated for a year, three years ago. I swear to god he wanted to throttle my last one, but he was a prick and deserved it. He's just overprotective of me since my brother passed away."

Felicity frowned at his attempt to excuse himself. "But we have games to play and they are letting me drink the tequila." Felicity pouted. "If you go, I won't be able to drink the tequila." She got the 8 bottles of tequila out ranging from the shittiest Curevo to the smooth & delicious Don Julio. We have this game we like to play with my...." Felicity chuckled to herself. "collection."

"Oi! Felic got the collection out Charles. Come on we better get our asses over there." Marissa grabbed a deck of cards. "So tell me Chris, have you ever played Mao? Well if you have we take a shot if you mess up. If you win the round, you get to choose someone to take a body shot off of you or take a body shot off of someone with the strongest tequila we have, Don Julio."

"We start with the shittest Tequila" Felicity said with excitement. "And work our way up to the best. We never make it past the Carameria."

"Oh and I warn you," Marissa said. "our new rules tend to get steamy."

He smiled as he sat himself at the touble
"..Mao..is that the card game with the bullshit rules as we go? And steamy as in how?~"
He was delightfully curious as Alex slammed the door, not wanting any part of this as he shuffled cards, Chris smiled at the ladies and Charles in front of him "..Well it seems even anyway so we should start."

he handed the pile of cards over to Felicity to start her off, letting her deal

Felicity nodded and put her index finger to her mouth as Charles started pouring tequila in the 30 shot glasses they had. He separated them into four groups lining them up in order.

Felicity started meowing at the count of cards as she dealt them out. Marissa quacked when she received one. She flipped over a 2 of spades and then proceeded to put a 2 of hearts, knocked the table once, and said "I'm riding a bicycle built for four." Chris put down a three of hearts. Marissa knocked the table and mooed when she put a 3 of clubs down.

=====
reference

A
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
J
Q
K

Chris tried to put down everything he just witnessed into some bullshit rule frequencies in his head, then thought.

He placed a Ace of Clubs down with a moo and a knock, aiming his fingers at Felicity's head since she was next and pewed at her as he shot her face
"Pew"

=====
reference

A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
J
Q
K

Felicity put down a 7 of clubs and said "Have a nice day." Marissa put down a 4 of clubs and snorted like a pig while Charles was looking for a card. He put down an 8 of clubs and then set his cards down.

"Failure to kiss the person to your right! DRINK!" said Marissa.

Charles rolled his eyes and took a shot. "Like I would kiss him."

"Talking without reason, drink!" responded Felicity with a snort. Charles took his second shot.

=====
reference

A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs
7-clubs
8-clubs
J
Q
K

He chuckled at this and looked at the cards, placing a 4 of diamonds, squealing like looking around at Felicity as they played.
He looked at the shots ahead of him, wondering when things would get steamy.

A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
7-clubs
8-clubs
J
Q
K

"Dude, body shot. Failure to play in suit or number," said Charles.

"That's not a rule! It's a shot, not a body shot." Felicity took a shot.

"It should be for the failure to follow those rules. I second." Marissa took a shot.

"Well. Fuck. Fine." Felicity took another shot and then one more for the hell of it.

==============================
A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
7-clubs
8-clubs
J
Q
K

Chris shrugged and took two shots, knowing this was a game of bullshit and fucking the rules up each turn. he enjoyed it eitherway as he took his drinks, then looked at Felicity than Marissa, smiling a bit
"Shall we change the game to try to get to the good part now..or just get drunk?"

"The rules tend to get sillier, sexier, and tend to essentially change the drunker we get, but yeah end up basically throwing it out and someone" said Marissa as she looked at Felicity. "gets laid. Everyone else passes out. You're the guest. Your choice." Marissa downed a shot

============================
A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
7-clubs
8-clubs
J
Q
K

He smiled. placing down a 4 of hearts to match his precious down and looks at Felicity, grazing his tongue across her neck in long, wet lick and grinned at her, knocking on the table as he waited for her move

Felicity put down a 6 of heart said "Dear lord I am fucked." She took a shot and sat down on his lap. She meowed like an adorable kitty. Marissa put a 8 of hearts down and kissed Charles for a good long while. He woofed in pleasure and put down a 9 of hearts and looked to Chris for his move.

For every heart aid down, he kissed her neck, running his hands with his cards on her rump as she straddled his lap, enjoying this show as he grinned, placing a 5 of hearts down and bit down on her neck playfully, no fangs this time, just a love bite.

A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
5 Hearts
6 Hearts
7-clubs
8-clubs Hearts
9 Hearts
J
Q
K

Felicity gasped and then instantly said "Fuck!" at the bite while Marissa giggled. She stole one of Chris's shots and downed it. She sat for a moment, feeling buzzed and a bit dizzy and then smiled at a thought. She put down a 5 of diamonds, knocked the table, and then spun around. She then proceeded to tangle her hand into his hair and pull his head back slightly and she raised herself a little to make up for their height difference. Felicity leaned in for a kiss. She kissed him for a few seconds and then bit his lip and pulling it slightly.

Marissa proceed to play a Q of diamonds while neighing. Charles played a 10 of diamonds and smacked Marissa ass cause he could. After each diamond was played, repeated her previous actions but pulled slightly harder at his lip. She smiled at the fact that they were all following their own rules at this point.

================
A clubs
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
5 Hearts diamonds
6 Hearts
7-clubs
8-clubs Hearts
9 Hearts
10-diamonds
J
Q-diamonds
K

As he was busy being tugged by Felicity, he looked at his last few card, smiling and throwing down the ac of diamonds, then the ace of Spades, pulling away from her and taking his shirt off, placing her fingers along his chest line as he bit her shoulders and kissed her neck, running is hands to her ass and gripping it as he starts to make out with her, his tongue pulls hers into his mouth as he kisses Felicity passionately, ignoring the game and minding only her as he rubs her ass
A clubs diamonds spades
2- spade, heart
3- heart, club
4-clubs diamonds
5 Hearts diamonds
6 Hearts
7-clubs
8-clubs Hearts
9 Hearts
10-diamonds
J
Q-diamonds
K

Felicity groaned in frustration as he kissed her neck and then kissed furiously back we he reached her mouth again. She slipped a hand into back into his hair and neck and gripped into it. She slipped other hand onto his back and dug into it. Felicity began tugging him closer to her body.

Marissa looked at the two of them and whined "But....I wanted....can I join?" Felicity ignored her and Charles sprung into action to clear off the table. He scooped Marissa up and over his shoulder and muttered to Felicity "If you have sex on the goddamn table again, you're bleaching it tomorrow, ya hear?"

Felicity began to travel her mouth in the form a trail of kisses down Chris' neck. At the base of the neck, Felicity bit down a lot harder than most people would and pulled at the skin--she could feel his reaction to her bite in his pants against her legs. She then kissed the spot lightly before continually quickly up to Chris's mouth